Sidewalk Labs and Toronto Waterfront have launched their Sidewalk Toronto collaboration, which plans to take on urban challenges with a new model community.
Developer Knight Dragon is working hard to transform the Greenwich Peninsula site into a place by combining homes with art, meanwhile uses and varied architecture, finds Josephine Smit.
A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
A south east London military site had been largely separate from its community, but when developer Durkan built homes there a local cricket club came too, writes Josephine Smit.
I was told an interesting story last week. Apparently, before the election, the Prime Minister decided that something had to be done about the poor quality design of the homes and places produced by speculative housebuilders.
A survey of economic development practitioners in local government has found they are not being adequately supported to deliver. Suzanne Malcolm outlines the concerns.
Last week's pledge by Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn to end "forced gentrification and social cleansing" on large estate regeneration projects was hailed in some quarters as a transformative political move. But, many of the policies Corbyn put forward could have been taken from the government's own Estate Regeneration National Strategy (ERNS), published last year. Nevertheless, his promise to turn what is currently best practice guidance into legal minimum requirements raises issues.
- Senior to Associate Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner / Berkshire / Leading multi-disciplinary Penguin Recruitment Berkshire
- MRTPI Town Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director of Planning Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer, Senior Planning Officer and Principal Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce Cambridgeshire
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce East London
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Head of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conservation Officer Vivid Resourcing South West UK
- Planning and Development Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tue 31 Oct 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT
- Wed 1 Nov 2017
- The Guildhall, Basinghall Street, London EC2V 7HH
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT