This weekend a development of city centre houses goes on sale in Salford, and buyers will be able to customise the design. Josephine Smit reports.
An initiative in Oldham has shown how agencies can collaborate to aid health through housing, and it could have lessons for Greater Manchester's health devolution. Josephine Smit reports.
The new square at Manchester's NOMA is the product of a thoroughly integrated approach to placemaking, writes Josephine Smit.
Part of the regeneration scheme for the Heygate Estate in Elephant & Castle, south London, Trafalgar Place is an award-winning development of mixed-tenure homes and green spaces. Kay Parris reports
There are spatial and social divisions in Australian cities, just as there are in UK ones, but rebalancing them demands political will, policy clarity and a long term coordinated response, says Tim Williams.
- Lead Officer Foreign Investment and International Partnerships Osborne Richardson London
- Principal Planner - Home County Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior Planner / South West London / Award winning consultancy Penguin Recruitment South West London
- Senior Planner / London / £38,000 - £43,000 p/a Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Senior Design and Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Principal Planner (Contract) London Thatcher Associates London (Greater)
- Transport Planner in Kent Thatcher Associates Kent
- Senior Town Planner in Twickenham Thatcher Associates Twickenham, London (Greater)
- Planning Consultant / Derby / Multi-disciplinary Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Derby
- Associate Planner - London - Planning & Design Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- Wed 8 Jun 2016
- Central London
- Thu 9 Jun 2016 - Sat 11 Jun 2016
- The Crystal, Royal Victoria Docks, London E16 1GB
- Tue 14 Jun 2016 - Wed 15 Jun 2016
- Berkeley Square, Mayfair