Planning refusal has led the team behind a Southwark development to review its scheme proposal and look at temporary use of its site, writes Josephine Smit.
Build to rent developer Essential Living's first project, Vantage Point, takes a very different approach to a build to sell scheme, finds Josephine Smit.
High environmental principles have given new affordable semis on the Isle of Wight ultra-low running costs, writes Josephine Smit.
Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
Prime Minister Theresa May repeated the phrase 'the good government can do' numerous times at last month's Conservative Party Conference, a change from her predecessor's 'enemies of enterprise' complaints.
I spent a recent Saturday afternoon with some great people in Custom House in east London. They are worried that they are about to have estate regeneration done to them. I heard both heart rending tales of hardship and inspirational stories of community cohesion.
- Principal and Associate Planners David Lock Associates: Town Planning & Urban Design Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Policy Planner (Officer, Senior and Principal level) Oyster Partnership Essex
- Senior Planner - North London Oyster Partnership North London
- Senior Planner (Part Time - Flexible day patterns offered) - Central London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Urban Design Officer Huntingdonshire District Council Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Planner & Town Planner – Reading – Multi Discipline Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Reading, Berkshire
- Senior Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Associate Director of Planning Macdonald & Co London - Central
- Senior Planning Consultant vacancy with leading property consultancy in Cambridge Penguin Recruitment Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Graduate Town Planner / London / APC support and ongoing CPD Penguin Recruitment London (Bond street)
- Tue 25 Oct 2016
- Central London
- Thu 3 Nov 2016 - Thu 10 Nov 2016
- Birmingham, Exeter and London
- Thu 10 Nov 2016
- America Square Conference Centre, No.1, America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB