Government has given consent for construction to start on the Overground rail extension, giving the formerly stalled Barking Riverside residential site a boost.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
A south east London military site had been largely separate from its community, but when developer Durkan built homes there a local cricket club came too, writes Josephine Smit.
Researchers are looking at the regeneration of a west London council estate to assess the social impact of its transformation, reports Josephine Smit.
Manchester's NOMA is delivering development and transformation on a large scale, but some of its details are being created by local people, building community in the process, finds Josephine Smit.
The east London borough is changing fast, so it is down to local players to ensure that the area's heritage and communities thrive, writes Ibrahim Michael Maiga.
City divisions can run deep, resulting in lower life expectancies for the poorest residents. It's a challenge Tim Williams encountered in London and which might be even more pronounced in Sydney.
- CIL / S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Kent
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London
- Senior Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior DM Positions in London Carrington West London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning officers Torridge District Council Devon
- Jobs Market Update Lewis Davey Nationwide
- Planning Officer Swansea City Council Swansea (Abertawe)
- Senior and Principal Planning Policy Officer Ackerman Pierce Warwickshire
- Senior Planner / London / Award Winning Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark