This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
A housing estate in west London has been enhanced through a series of environmental interventions, Susie Sell finds
Housing for students and social rent has helped a mixed-use scheme in north London come forward despite the financial crisis, Ben Kochan finds.
The redevelopment of Wembley Park in north London involved the delivery of a wayfinding strategy that helped people navigate the area and create a sense of place. Susie Sell looks at how it was done
Since 2011 a major refurbishment programme has been underway across five affordable housing tower blocks in Salford with the aim of creating a sustainable community. Susie Sell looks at how it was done.
Opinion: How a rail link changed everything - lessons from the Channel Tunnel and Ebbsfleet, by Tim Williams
Transport projects can be the gifts that keep giving, but this is often discounted by Treasury appraisals, argues Tim Williams
- Planning Policy Team Leader Havant Borough Council Havant, Hampshire
- Community Infrastructure Officer Havant Borough Council Havant, Hampshire
- Townscape Heritage Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Yorkshire and the Humber
- Planning Customer Service Executive & Technical Assistant London Legacy Development Corporation Greater London
- Planning Director JSM Associates London (Central), London (Greater)
- MRTPI Senior Planner - London role Judd Farris Property Recruitment London (Greater)
- Town Planner Network Rail Glasgow City
- Project Manager London Borough of Sutton Surrey
- Head of Regen, Planning and Econ Development Osborne Richardson West London
- Planner Fareham Borough Council Fareham, Hampshire
- Fri 6 Mar 2015 - Sat 27 Jun 2015
- Roca London Gallery, Station Court, Townmead Road, London, SW6 2PY
- Mon 27 Apr 2015 - Sat 9 May 2015
- China Design Centre, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, WC1E 7BT
- Wed 13 May 2015
- TCPA, 17 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AS