Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
A new book identifies the factors that have helped cities recover from post-industrial decline. One example, Belfast, has a wealth of regeneration but challenges remain in housing and skills, Josephine Smit finds.
This weekend a development of city centre houses goes on sale in Salford, and buyers will be able to customise the design. Josephine Smit reports.
An initiative in Oldham has shown how agencies can collaborate to aid health through housing, and it could have lessons for Greater Manchester's health devolution. Josephine Smit reports.
Last week, at the Housing Design Awards, the speculative housebuilders that build the vast majority of our new homes and places managed to scoop only a small proportion of the prizes for creating the best designed schemes. Development firm Countryside was the honourable exception.1 comment
The arrival of a new Prime Minister and a new cabinet have prompted questions about commitment to flagship housing policies. But don't expect a change of direction from the new team, says Michael Hardware.
- Graduate Planners (2 Posts) Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk King's Lynn, Norfolk
- Principal Planning Officer North Kesteven District Council North Kesteven
- Senior Planner Hays North London
- Planning Policy Assistant North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Senior Planning Manager / Associate Director Stratland Estates Romsey, Hampshire
- Principal & Senior Policy Planner Oyster Partnership Essex
- Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership London (Greater)
- Graduate Town Planner / South Manchester / Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Manchester
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Planning Manager (Major Projects) Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Mon 5 Sep 2016
- Central London
- Wed 7 Sep 2016
- Central Edinburgh
- Thu 15 Sep 2016
- St Martin in the Fields, London, WC2N 4JJ