Developers tend to put private housing at the front of developments and hide the affordable housing, but it is possible to give equal status to different tenures without affecting values, finds Ben Kochan.
A housing estate in west London has been enhanced through a series of environmental interventions, Susie Sell finds
Community engagement and urban design were key to Blueprint's approach to integrating new low-energy housing into a deprived area of Nottingham, Susie Sell finds.
Housing for students and social rent has helped a mixed-use scheme in north London come forward despite the financial crisis, Ben Kochan finds.
The redevelopment of Wembley Park in north London involved the delivery of a wayfinding strategy that helped people navigate the area and create a sense of place. Susie Sell looks at how it was done
New communities secretary Greg Clark is too smart to believe that he can deliver 200,000 discounted starter homes by 2020, says Peter Bill.
The proposed Ipswich Garden Suburb on the edge of Ipswich could create an attractive green environment, but connectivity benefits appear aspirational, John Long finds.
The grid layout proposed for Sherford is classical, but some of the urban design ideas may appear as over-romantic, like a stage set, says Mark Pearson.
- Assistant Planner / Planner - London Judd Farris Property Recruitment London (Greater)
- Graduate Planning Officer x2 Osborne Richardson East London
- Senior Planner & Associate Planner - London. Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant/ Consultant Town Planners Amec Foster Wheeler Leamington Spa and Newcastle upon Tyne
- 3X Planning Opportunities – Leicestershire. Lewis Davey Leicestershire
- Senior Development Officer Macdonald & Co South Yorkshire
- Principal Planner Thatcher Associates London (Central), London (Greater)
- Development Manager Cobalt Recruitment City of London
- Development Manager - (Client-side role) Judd Farris Property Recruitment London (Greater)
- Principal Town Planner JSM Associates Southampton
- Fri 6 Mar 2015 - Sat 27 Jun 2015
- Roca London Gallery, Station Court, Townmead Road, London, SW6 2PY
- Thu 4 Jun 2015
- King's Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG, UK.
- Wed 17 Jun 2015
- ILEC Conference Centre, London