Planning refusal has led the team behind a Southwark development to review its scheme proposal and look at temporary use of its site, writes Josephine Smit.
Build to rent developer Essential Living's first project, Vantage Point, takes a very different approach to a build to sell scheme, finds Josephine Smit.
High environmental principles have given new affordable semis on the Isle of Wight ultra-low running costs, writes Josephine Smit.
Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
The month's government-commissioned report into UK construction, Modernise or Die, published earlier this month, painted a picture of an industry caught in a spiral of poor practices that risk sending it into terminal decline.
Prime Minister Theresa May repeated the phrase 'the good government can do' numerous times at last month's Conservative Party Conference, a change from her predecessor's 'enemies of enterprise' complaints.
- Lead Advisor, Cities Programme Design Council London
- Principal and Associate Planners David Lock Associates: Town Planning & Urban Design Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Housing Development and Regeneration Officer Osborne Richardson Lancashire
- Investment & Development Viability Officer (Infrastructure Planning) London Borough of Newham Newham, London
- Assistant Town Planner / Chelmsford / National Property firm Penguin Recruitment Chelmsford
- Planning Director / Guildford / Leading multi-disciplinary Penguin Recruitment Guildford
- Planning Policy Manager Capita Snetterton, Norwich
- Senior Planner – Banbury – Independent Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Banbury
- Town Planners/Urban Designers (graduate to senior roles) Hampshire County Council Three Minsters House, Winchester
- Are you looking for a role where you can focus on leading and managing Major Strategic Projects? Blayze Group West End
- Thu 10 Nov 2016
- America Square Conference Centre, No.1, America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB
- Fri 18 Nov 2016
- Sedgemoor District Council, Bridgwater House, King Square, BRIDGWATER, TA6 3AR
- Wed 23 Nov 2016
- The Birmingham and Midland Institute, 9 Margaret Street, (John Peek room), Birmingham, B3 3BS