High environmental principles have given new affordable semis on the Isle of Wight ultra-low running costs, writes Josephine Smit.
Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
A new book identifies the factors that have helped cities recover from post-industrial decline. One example, Belfast, has a wealth of regeneration but challenges remain in housing and skills, Josephine Smit finds.
This weekend a development of city centre houses goes on sale in Salford, and buyers will be able to customise the design. Josephine Smit reports.
The London mayor's new panel of viability experts will look to maximise affordable housing in new schemes, but Joey Gardiner has doubts about the approach.
Summer can be an interesting time in politics. With a new Prime Ministerial direction and a new ministerial team in DCLG housing supply policy is under the microscope.1 comment
Our housing market is dominated by a small number of suppliers with a narrow product range and that's not delivering the homes we need, argues Chris Brown.1 comment
- Regeneration Project officer + Assistant Regeneration Project Officer Renfrewshire Council Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Recruitment Open Day Urban Vision Partnership Ltd United Kingdom
- Lead Advisor, Cities Programme Design Council London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer Hays North London
- Senior Planner Hays North London
- Policy Planner Oyster Partnership Buckinghamshire
- Regeneration Manager Derby City Council The Council House, Derby
- Associate Heritage Consultant Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Senior Regeneration Officer + Regeneration Officer Renfrewshire Council Paisley, Renfrewshire Scotland
- Strategic Planner - Urban Design Greater London Authority London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mon 5 Sep 2016
- Central London
- Wed 7 Sep 2016
- Central Edinburgh
- Thu 15 Sep 2016
- St Martin in the Fields, London, WC2N 4JJ