A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
A south east London military site had been largely separate from its community, but when developer Durkan built homes there a local cricket club came too, writes Josephine Smit.
Researchers are looking at the regeneration of a west London council estate to assess the social impact of its transformation, reports Josephine Smit.
A recent survey by finance firm Market Financial Solutions UK reinforced the message that UK adults do not want to live in new housing developments. Previous surveys suggested that the proportion of people not prepared to live in a speculative new builds was between 67 per cent and 75 per cent. The latest one comes in at 81 per cent.
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Principal Regeneration and Economic Development Officer Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Officer-Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Yorkshire
- Associate Planner Pegasus Liverpool, Merseyside
- Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Sussex / Kent / Surrey
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Planning Contractor Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd North West England
- Planning Conservation Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd West Sussex
- Town Planner / Senior Planner FMCV Ltd Bracknell
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London