Build to rent developer Essential Living's first project, Vantage Point, takes a very different approach to a build to sell scheme, finds Josephine Smit.
High environmental principles have given new affordable semis on the Isle of Wight ultra-low running costs, writes Josephine Smit.
Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
A new book identifies the factors that have helped cities recover from post-industrial decline. One example, Belfast, has a wealth of regeneration but challenges remain in housing and skills, Josephine Smit finds.
There will be a couple of developers - namely Genr8 and Berkeley - breathing small sighs of relief at the moment, having narrowly dodged the bullet of winning the Carbuncle Cup.
The private rented sector has potential, but in order to flourish it needs a proper legislative response, led by government, says Tom Hyde.
Regeneration of the Thames Gateway has been in progress for two decades, but a new growth commission is looking for ideas. Chris Brown shares one or two.
- Deputy Director - Economic Development and Planning Policy Worcester City Council Worcester, Worcestershire
- Partner-Planning / Milton Keynes / Leading property consultancy Penguin Recruitment Milton Keynes
- Regeneration Engagement Manager Osborne Richardson Surrey
- Regeneration Engagement Manager Matchtech South West London
- Principal Planner / Leeds / National Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Leeds
- Development Management Team Leader Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Councils Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Technical Director - London Allen & York Ltd London (Greater)
- Principal Planner - Bedfordshire Oyster Partnership Bedfordshire
- Urban Design Officer - £350/day Osborne Richardson East London
- Urban Design Officer - Place Shaping Randstad London