A housing estate in west London has been enhanced through a series of environmental interventions, Susie Sell finds
A medium-density development in West London reflects the waterside setting and industrial heritage of the area, Susie Sell finds.
Community engagement and urban design were key to Blueprint's approach to integrating new low-energy housing into a deprived area of Nottingham, Susie Sell finds.
Housing for students and social rent has helped a mixed-use scheme in north London come forward despite the financial crisis, Ben Kochan finds.
Politicians' housing targets ignore the fact that homes are built by developers, and only in the right economic circumstances, says Peter Bill.
The principal driver of the development of tall buildings is financial profit, not societal needs, says Chris Brown.
Plans to redevelop a 1960s shopping centre in Edinburgh's historic new town would reintroduce traditional street patterns but the design of a proposed hotel is insensitive and should be revisited, urge Stephen Gleave and Geoff Whitten.
- Planning Policy Officer Oyster Partnership South East England
- Area Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Senior Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Associate Planner/Senior Planner DLP Planning Ltd Bedford, Bristol, Rugby, Sheffield and Leeds
- Planner Andrew Granger & Co Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Chatham, Kent
- Senior Town Planner - Consultancy Hays London
- Senior Town Planner - Major Applications Hays Hertfordshire
- Assistant Town Planner - Oxfordshire - £20K-£24K + Bens Penguin Recruitment Oxfordshire
- Thu 8 Oct 2015
- Williams Conference Centre
- Wed 14 Oct 2015
- TBA: Central Manchester UK
- Mon 19 Oct 2015
- Sheikh Zayed Theatre, LSE