Government has given consent for construction to start on the Overground rail extension, giving the formerly stalled Barking Riverside residential site a boost.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
A south east London military site had been largely separate from its community, but when developer Durkan built homes there a local cricket club came too, writes Josephine Smit.
Researchers are looking at the regeneration of a west London council estate to assess the social impact of its transformation, reports Josephine Smit.
Manchester's NOMA is delivering development and transformation on a large scale, but some of its details are being created by local people, building community in the process, finds Josephine Smit.
Small interventions in the urban fabric have been largely lost in the UK development industry, resulting in a loss of much that is of value in placemaking, says Chris Brown.
Infrastructure appraisal often focuses on projects that purport to cut travel times, when it should pay more attention to potential for residential value uplift and job creation, writes Tim Williams.
- CIL / S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - East Anglia - Development Management - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing East of England
- Team Leader - Planning Development Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Chief Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Senior & Principal Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Town Planner to Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Urban Design Officer Ackerman Pierce London (Greater)
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark