London's new East Village is home to a major research project looking at whether cycling and walking routes prompt residents to get fitter, Josephine Smit reports.
The 2016 Sunday Times British Homes Awards asked designers to create a resilient home to withstand environmental risks. Josephine Smit looks at the winning solution, by JTP and Ed Barsley.
Planning refusal has led the team behind a Southwark development to review its scheme proposal and look at temporary use of its site, writes Josephine Smit.
Build to rent developer Essential Living's first project, Vantage Point, takes a very different approach to a build to sell scheme, finds Josephine Smit.
It's a year since the 24 councils involved in the Department for Communities and Local Government's (DCLG) 'statutory notices for the 21st Century' pilot submitted their final reports.
Ever since former London mayor Boris Johnson set up Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) last year, the body has been touting its scheme as the UK's largest regeneration project.
- Deputy Head of Development Management Capita Barnet, London
- Director of Planning & Building Control Capita Dereham, Norfolk
- Lead Advisor, Cities Programme Design Council London
- Director / Senior Director Oyster Partnership Greater Manchester
- Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol (City Centre)
- Senior Delivery Planning Officer London Borough of Hackney Hackney, London (Greater)
- Delivery Team Leader (Growth Team) London Borough of Hackney Hackney, London (Greater)
- Town Planner / Bracknell / Leading multi-disciplinary firm Penguin Recruitment Bracknell
- Planner/Senior Planner - London x5 - Immediate Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Planner / Reading / Multi-disciplinary consultancy Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Thu 1 Dec 2016 - Thu 8 Dec 2016
- London, Birmingham and Exeter
- Tue 6 Dec 2016 - Tue 13 Dec 2016
- Birmingham, Exeter and London
- Thu 8 Dec 2016
- Central London