The big placemaking stories of the past seven days, including news of the shortlist to design a new cultural quarter at the gateway to east London's Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
A community group engaged residents to formulate a plan to tackle overcrowding and unemployment in a London housing estate. Susie Sell reports.
A West Yorkshire council's strategy to improve air quality is now being rolled out across other authorities locally. Catherine Early reports.
A land sculpture in Northumberland helped deliver community benefits while a mine was still operational. Susie Sell reports.
A north London business team's initiative to promote pop-up lettings is helping to tackle the increasing number of vacant shops. Ben Kochan reports
George Osborne's announcement of a new garden city at Ebbsfleet was one of the more unusual features of the 2014 Budget Statement.
By 2050, London's population could grow to more than 11 million people, placing strain on the city's infrastructure and exacerbating housing shortages.
Estate regeneration in London was the subject of a timely Future of London event this week. The London Assembly will shortly be publishing its report into this process in London.
- Planning Policy Manager Canterbury City Council Canterbury, Kent
- Planner & Senior Planner - London Judd Farris Property Recruitment London
- Planning Officer Stoke-on-Trent City Council Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Development Consultant Cobalt Recruitment Manchester
- Lead Officer Development Management Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- 3 x Development Management Planners Royal Borough of Kingston Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Officer London Borough of Enfield Enfield (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner Oyster Partnership Kent / London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Contract Town Planning Work in 2015 Oyster Partnership Nationwide
- Senior Planning Officer Kettering Borough Council Thrapston, Kettering
- Thu 29 Jan 2015
- Gustav Tuck Lecture Theatre, Wilkins Building, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Tue 3 Feb 2015
- Mon 9 Feb 2015