To avoid wild rumours flying around, bring the community in early when considering major schemes, and think about how to make consultation more accessible, Ben Kochan finds.
A housing estate in west London has been enhanced through a series of environmental interventions, Susie Sell finds
Community engagement and urban design were key to Blueprint's approach to integrating new low-energy housing into a deprived area of Nottingham, Susie Sell finds.
Housing for students and social rent has helped a mixed-use scheme in north London come forward despite the financial crisis, Ben Kochan finds.
The redevelopment of Wembley Park in north London involved the delivery of a wayfinding strategy that helped people navigate the area and create a sense of place. Susie Sell looks at how it was done
Despite its high density and gritty urban surroundings, the St Andrews housing development in east London has a remarkably tranquil and friendly feel to it, finds Jeremy Estop
Comment: London Mayor has created cross-political recognition of benefits of walkable cities, by Tim Williams
The idea that walkability and cycleability can deliver commercial returns for high streets and town centres is not so widely shared or understood across the ideological spectrum in Sydney, Tim Williams finds
The first phase of City Park West in Chelmsford uses local heritage and materials to create an attractive city centre living environment but connections with surrounding amenities need improvement, says Adam Rabone
- Deputy Director Architecture and the Built Enviroment Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Thatcher Associates Bristol
- Strategic Planning Specialist Thomas Jeffery West Midlands Region
- 10 x Graduate Officer Positions Birmingham City Council Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner (Development Control) Cannock Chase District Council Staffordshire
- Planners Oyster Partnership North England
- Planning Consultant Thatcher Associates Buckinghamshire
- Principal Planner Thatcher Associates London
- Regeneration Officer x 6 London Borough of Enfield Based at Enfield Civic Centre
- 2x Principal Planner - Birmingham Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Wed 8 Jul 2015
- Central London, UK.
Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum - 'Next steps for climate change policy - delivering the National Adaptation Programme'
- Thu 9 Jul 2015
- Central London, UK.
National and local planning policy: priorities, finance, and progress in major infrastructure projects
- Thu 3 Sep 2015
- Central London