Government plans to give councils greater control over their business rates income could help stimulate development in deprived city areas, Ben Kochan reports.
A project to extend a 19th century housing estate in east London has gained attention for its high-quality design and integration with existing buildings, Susie Sell reports
A housing estate in west London has been enhanced through a series of environmental interventions, Susie Sell finds
A medium-density development in West London reflects the waterside setting and industrial heritage of the area, Susie Sell finds.
Community engagement and urban design were key to Blueprint's approach to integrating new low-energy housing into a deprived area of Nottingham, Susie Sell finds.
A planned garden neighbourhood must include strong design to ensure it does not lend itself to the dull suburban places loved by volume housebuilders, says Mick Timpson.
New social and transport infrastructure will be important to support the growth proposed in the new Manchester city centre strategic plan, says Sarah Wozencroft.
- Planning Coodinator Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Officer Oyster Partnership South East England
- Area Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Senior Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Planning Officer Westminster City Council City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, SW1E 6QP
- Associate Planner/Senior Planner DLP Planning Ltd Bedford, Bristol, Rugby, Sheffield and Leeds
- Planner Andrew Granger & Co Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Chatham, Kent
- Senior Town Planner - Consultancy Hays London
- Senior Town Planner - Major Applications Hays Hertfordshire
- Thu 8 Oct 2015
- Williams Conference Centre
- Wed 14 Oct 2015
- TBA: Central Manchester UK
- Mon 19 Oct 2015
- Sheikh Zayed Theatre, LSE