Build to rent developer Essential Living's first project, Vantage Point, takes a very different approach to a build to sell scheme, finds Josephine Smit.
High environmental principles have given new affordable semis on the Isle of Wight ultra-low running costs, writes Josephine Smit.
Barking and Dagenham Council started using a digital model to market town centre development opportunities but its list of applications, like the model itself, is growing, finds Josephine Smit.
A new book identifies the factors that have helped cities recover from post-industrial decline. One example, Belfast, has a wealth of regeneration but challenges remain in housing and skills, Josephine Smit finds.
Planning minister Gavin Barwell is contemplating allowing councils to consider a developer's track record of building out planning permissions when deciding its new applications.
There will be a couple of developers - namely Genr8 and Berkeley - breathing small sighs of relief at the moment, having narrowly dodged the bullet of winning the Carbuncle Cup.
The private rented sector has potential, but in order to flourish it needs a proper legislative response, led by government, says Tom Hyde.
- Planning Consultant Macdonald & Co Central London
- Associate and Senior Town Planner - Thames Valley/Oxfordshire/Bucks area Lewis Davey Thames Valley
- Assistant Planner/Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Central London
- Planning Manager KDH Associates London (West End)
- Team Leader - City Council Oyster Partnership South East
- Senior Planner and Associate Director – Birmingham Penguin Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Ipswich Borough Council Ipswich, Suffolk
- Assistant Team Leader to Team Leader Oyster Partnership West Midlands
- Assistant Planner (Hampshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Hampshire
- Planning Monitoring Officer (Permanent) Oyster Partnership London
- Wed 12 Oct 2016
- Pera, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0PB
- Wed 19 Oct 2016
- DLA Piper, Birmingham
- Tue 25 Oct 2016
- Central London