The redevelopment of Wembley Park in north London involved the delivery of a wayfinding strategy that helped people navigate the area and create a sense of place. Susie Sell looks at how it was done
Since 2011 a major refurbishment programme has been underway across five affordable housing tower blocks in Salford with the aim of creating a sustainable community. Susie Sell looks at how it was done.
How an affordable housing scheme in Southampton managed to incorporate top-level carbon-cutting measures.
A community group engaged residents to formulate a plan to tackle overcrowding and unemployment in a London housing estate. Susie Sell reports.
Plans to redevelop part of Winchester city centre were put on hold this week by a High Court ruling. In a piece written prior to the ruling, Jaimie Ferguson examined what was being planned
Simon Prescott and Kevin Parker from planning and design consultancy Barton Willmore's Bristol office give their views on the masterplan for the Northern Quarter in Cinderford, in the Forest of Dean.
- Regeneration Theme Lead East Hampshire District Council Petersfield, Hampshire
- Associate Planner (Berkshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Berkshire
- Graduate Planner and Associate Urbanissta Ltd London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Capital Projects Osborne Richardson London
- Planning Manager London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Executive - Planning London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Manager London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Corporate Head of Service (Planning and Development) Mole Valley District Council Dorking, Surrey
- Associate Town Planner Thatcher Associates Reading, Berkshire
- Town Planner Thatcher Associates London (central)
- Fri 6 Mar 2015 - Sat 27 Jun 2015
- Roca London Gallery, Station Court, Townmead Road, London, SW6 2PY
- Thu 19 Mar 2015
- Tue 24 Mar 2015
- ILEC Conference Centre, London