The redevelopment of Wembley Park in north London involved the delivery of a wayfinding strategy that helped people navigate the area and create a sense of place. Susie Sell looks at how it was done
A community group engaged residents to formulate a plan to tackle overcrowding and unemployment in a London housing estate. Susie Sell reports.
A West Yorkshire council's strategy to improve air quality is now being rolled out across other authorities locally. Catherine Early reports.
A land sculpture in Northumberland helped deliver community benefits while a mine was still operational. Susie Sell reports.
A north London business team's initiative to promote pop-up lettings is helping to tackle the increasing number of vacant shops. Ben Kochan reports
In recent months the Scottish Referendum has generated huge debate about devolution and the ability of local people and politicians to take responsibility and exercise control over what is happening in their own areas.
- Growth Manager Portsmouth City Council Portsmouth, Hampshire, South East England
- Senior Planning Officer Oyster Partnership London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Medway Council Chatham, Kent
- Town Planner - Loughborough - £23K-£28K + Benefits - Private Penguin Recruitment Loughborough
- Senior Town Planner - LONDON - £30K-£45K + Bens Penguin Recruitment London
- Planning Assistants x 2 North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Team Leaders – Development Management & Major Projects North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Planning Development Manager London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Graduate Town Planner - Cambridge - £20,000 + Bens - PRIVATE Penguin Recruitment Cambridge
- Land and Planning Manager Home Group Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Tue 3 Feb 2015
- Mon 9 Feb 2015
- Tue 10 Feb 2015