From the producers of Regeneration & Renewal, Planning and the sold out Placemaking Awards; PlacemakingResource is the website for professionals working to make places better.
Placemaking is the discipline through which regeneration, planning, design and economic development practitioners work to improveplaces and strengthen the connection between people and their environment.
Placemaking is more than just creating better spaces - it brings together a broad range of built environment practitioners from a variety of professional backgrounds.
With an increased policy focus on the concept of Placemaking and close working between the various professions involved in making better places vital to Placemaking's success, it has become essential to create an online community and resource. This website, which incorporates Regen.net, will continue to host all the regeneration news, analysis and comment that you rely upon. However, this website will boast a broader range of content - with more news and resources - with the intention of bringing together content relevant to Placemaking in one place. The aim is to produce a single resource for this important discipline.
PlacemakingResource will reflect all the people, projects, places and organisations that are involved in making places better. It has been specifically designed to provide the information that professionals need to make Placemaking a success.
Advertise with us
For advertising queries or to make a booking, please call the sales team on 020 8267 4634 .
For subscription queries , please call the customer service team on 020 8267 4524 .
If you have an editorial query about PlacemakingResource features or an idea for a feature or interview, please contact editor Richard Garlick at email@example.com .
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Associate/Director (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Planning Associate Director/Director (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Senior Town Planner FMCV Ltd Bristol
- Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available) Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Associate Director / London / Leading Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Associate Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant - Major Projects Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Officer Carrington West London