PlacemakingResource aims to provide the most authoritative and up-to-date information for planning professionals. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Planner/Senior Planner Intelligent Land Ferndown, Dorset
- Town Planner / Manchester / Award winning planning consultancy Penguin Recruitment Manchester
- Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment Kent
- Planner, Wokingham - UK Established Planning Consultancy. Zodiac Recruitment Wokingham, Berkshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing North West
- Graduate Planner to Senior Planner - 2 full time - 1 part time London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Junior Planning Officers Oyster Partnership London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Centre Programme Management Consultant Osborne Richardson South West London
- Planner/Senior Planner (Cardiff) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Cardiff