PlacemakingResource aims to provide the most authoritative and up-to-date information for planning professionals. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Senior Planner Thatcher Associates East Midlands
- Senior Planning Policy Officer [Contract] Thatcher Associates Surrey
- Planning Consultants: Senior / Associate / Associate Director. Lewis Davey Midlands / South Central.
- Assistant Planner Burnley Borough Council Burnley, Lancashire
- Principal and Associate Planners David Lock Associates: Town Planning & Urban Design Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Development Management Assistant. Malton, North Yorkshire. UK Ryedale District Council North Yorkshire
- Director of Town Planning Oyster Partnership Scotland
- Graduate Town Planner BDP London (Central), London EC1V, Clerkenwell
- Planner or Senior Planner (Major Commercial Projects) Thatcher Associates Central London
- Director of Development & Planning Oyster Partnership Manchester or Leeds