The Placemaking Awards
Details of the Placemaking Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
- Planner/Senior Planner Intelligent Land Ferndown, Dorset
- Town Planner / Manchester / Award winning planning consultancy Penguin Recruitment Manchester
- Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment Kent
- Planner, Wokingham - UK Established Planning Consultancy. Zodiac Recruitment Wokingham, Berkshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing North West
- Graduate Planner to Senior Planner - 2 full time - 1 part time London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Junior Planning Officers Oyster Partnership London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Centre Programme Management Consultant Osborne Richardson South West London
- Planner/Senior Planner (Cardiff) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Cardiff
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Wed 8 Mar 2017
- Central Cardiff
- Mon 20 Mar 2017 - Tue 21 Mar 2017
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR