The Placemaking Awards
Details of the Placemaking Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
- Head of Development Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Planning Policy Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd East Sussex
- Senior Planning Officer - Development Management - Hertfordshire- 6 Months Vivid Resourcing Hertfordshire
- Principal Planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Planning Manager - Central London Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- MRTPI Town Planner - London Projects Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Lead – Major Regeneration Project - York Work With York York
- Assistant Planning Link Officer South Downs National Park Authority Western Area Office, Empshott with travel throughout the South Downs National Park
- Principal Planning Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Landscape Architect – Strategic Planning and Sustainability Team Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Thu 1 Jun 2017
- Weston Hall, University of West London, St Mary's Road, London, W5 5RF
Sir Patrick Geddes Commemorative Lecture 2017 Poverty, Places and Equality: A role for place based approaches?
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- The Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, Glasgow G1 3NU
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- Victoria - 1 Drummond Gate Conference Centre, London, SW1V 2QQ