The Placemaking Awards
Details of the Placemaking Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
- Senior Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet, North Kent
- VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Nationwide
- Planner/Senior Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (West End)
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Gun Wharf, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Graduate Planner / London / Established Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- senior planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- City Centre Strategic & Marketing Manager Osborne Richardson Oxfordshire
- Junior Planner/ Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership Gloucestershire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Development Contributions Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Thu 27 Apr 2017
- Sixty One Whitehall, London SW1A 2ET
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester