The Placemaking Awards
Details of the Placemaking Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
- Town Planning Vacancies London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Policy Officer x2 Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Spatial Information and Monitoring Officer Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Town Planner Carrington West Hampshire
- Senior Lawyer (Planning) London Borough of Haringey Haringey, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Oyster Partnership Birmingham, West Midlands
- Infrastructure Officer London Borough of Hounslow Hounslow, London
- Planning Officers / Senior Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Newcastle / Leading Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Newcastle upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Tue 17 Jan 2017 - Tue 24 Jan 2017
- London, Exeter and Birmingham
- Wed 18 Jan 2017
- The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London, SE1 9SG
- Sat 28 Jan 2017 - Sun 29 Jan 2017
- Warwick Conferences, Coventry