The Placemaking Awards
Details of the Placemaking Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Placemaking Awards recognise and publicise projects, plans, people and organisations that are making places better. Open to individuals and organizations in planning, regeneration, economic development, urban design, sustainable development and community development. More details can be found here.
This year's Placemaking Awards culminated on Tuesday night with 14 projects across the UK crowned winners at a ceremony attended by nearly 300 regeneration and planning professionals.
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Senior Town Planner - Swindon Penguin Recruitment Swindon
- Principal Regeneration and Economic Development Officer Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Officer-Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Yorkshire
- Associate Planner Pegasus Liverpool, Merseyside
- Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Sussex / Kent / Surrey
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Planning Contractor Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd North West England
- Planning Conservation Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd West Sussex
- Town Planner / Senior Planner FMCV Ltd Bracknell