Visit our website for more information.
De-risking, reducing costs and increasing certainty for land assembly, for regeneration and development
Benefits of attending include:
- Get an update on changing legislation so you are aware of how this can affect different projects at different stages
- Explore how best to engage with stakeholders and the time and cost benefits of early entry into meaningful discussions
- Find out more about land referencing and identifying land rights
- Hear practical guidance from compulsory purchase experts to help with your land assembly
- Understand what objections can be made and how these are tested
Take a look at the programme here.
Further Information: Starting early, and beginning planning and negotiations in the right way, can help reduce both risk and costs when conducting land assembly and compulsory purchase. This masterclass will explore how to conduct compulsory purchase for new developments and regeneration schemes, providing practical guidance and expert advice to help you with your project.
Understanding how land acquisition fits with the rest of your development is an essential element in getting it right, attend to hear detailed guidance on the different aspects of compulsory purchase from exploring how to demonstrate a compelling case for your project and the use of indemnity agreements, to conducting stakeholder engagement and establishing land value and project costs.
Discount Code: 325PLAN (10% discount)