Visit our website for more information.
Practical solutions to delivering successful station developments which improve connectivity and unlock regeneration.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear practical, applicable solutions for your projects, regardless of scale
- Receive guidance from Network Rail on the best practice for delivering improvement and maintaining operations
- Learn innovative solutions to potential funding gaps
- Explore the changing role of the station and what to consider for your future projects
- Take away strategies to keep passenger satisfaction at the forefront of change
- Understand the importance of property partnerships and how to utilise land to deliver additional housing and retail opportunities
Take a look at the programme here.
Further Information: How can you ensure the success of your station development?
The UK Station Development and Regeneration conference returns for its third year, with an all new programme for 2017, focusing on practical solutions to help optimise delivery of your project. The day will provide you with the guidance needed to ensure maximum operational and commercial returns from your scheme.
Join 120+ senior professionals in the rail, property and investment sectors gathering to hear industry leaders share guidance on the biggest challenges facing development. From establishing cross-industry partnerships, improving pedestrian flows, to the latest innovation in funding, you will explore how to ensure the best possible outcome for your current and future developments.
The day will analyse future trends that will affect on-going station development and regeneration projects, updating you on the changing nature of the sector, making sure your development surpasses customer expectations both now and in the future.
Discount Code: 327PLAN (10% discount)