Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Key works for regeneration scheme in Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter set to begin following cabinet approval this week.
Sadiq Khan wants City Hall to buy and prepare land for affordable housing, with the help of its own team of dealmakers.
A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
City region deal is expected to deliver homes, innovation, transport, skills and culture across Edinburgh and South East Scotland.
Sadiq Khan has has appointed 50 design champions as part of a programme aimed at promoting social integration alongside growth.
Countryside and Notting Hill Housing have joined forces to develop a mixed tenure housing scheme in east London.
Developer signs long term agreement for delivery of planned Oxfordshire scheme and applies for planning for first phase.
The Conservative Party manifesto continues the themes of the housing white paper with its commitment to fixing the broken housing market.
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Associate Planner - Central London Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce West Yorkshire
- Senior Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East England
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce London
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Officer Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Major Projects Manager Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Senior Town Planner - Swindon Penguin Recruitment Swindon
- Principal Regeneration and Economic Development Officer Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire