Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
The capital's architects and its investment in architecture contribute to the economy in many ways, Greater London Authority research has found.
London mayor says progress on devolution is good for growth and productivity, but he wants to go further.
Mayor Sadiq Khan's Housing in London report quantifies the capital's skills base and charts the rise in private renting.
Croydon's Fairfield Halls venue is to get a revamp under council plans to develop a cultural quarter plus 2,000 homes.
The 2017 business rate revaluation produces winners and losers, but ultimately looks unlikely to boost ailing high streets and town centres, finds Josephine Smit.
Sadiq Khan wants to build on London's successes in creative and cultural industries by developing a regional hub.
In 106 pages and 38 questions, the housing white paper outlines plans to reform the market and boost supply.1 comment
With devolution and Brexit on the horizon, cities are facing a changing future. Josephine Smit looks at what it may bring.
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Associate/Director (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Planning Associate Director/Director (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Senior Town Planner FMCV Ltd Bristol
- Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available) Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Associate Director / London / Leading Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Associate Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant - Major Projects Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Officer Carrington West London
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Fri 12 May 2017
- Central London