Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Countryside and Notting Hill Housing have joined forces to develop a mixed tenure housing scheme in east London.
Developer signs long term agreement for delivery of planned Oxfordshire scheme and applies for planning for first phase.
The Conservative Party manifesto continues the themes of the housing white paper with its commitment to fixing the broken housing market.
The coworking sector is generating almost as much excitement as its tech tenants but its success ultimately depends on matching supply to demand, writes Josephine Smit.
Legislation is paving the way for the proposed wave of new garden villages, towns and cities, but will it be enough to make a difference, asks Joey Gardiner?
Designated employment land is not offering small businesses the kind of quality locations they need, but residential development could hold the solution, argues Suzanne Malcolm.1 comment
Manchester City Council has named the development partner that will lead on realising the Northern Gateway ambition.
- Development Director London Luton Airport London Luton Airport, Luton
- Deputy Planning Enforcement Manager Ackerman Pierce London (Greater)
- Development Manager (Estate Regeneration) Osborne Richardson North London
- Director of Planning and Regulatory Services Maldon District Council Essex
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce West London
- Junior Planner Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Urban Designer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Infrastructure Delivery Support Officer (S106 - CIL) Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London
- Senior Planner - Bedfordshire - 6 Month Rolling Contract Oyster Partnership Bedfordshire
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark