Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Build to rent is ending 2016 on a high as December has seen a flurry of activity from government and developers in the evolving sector.
Housing association mega-mergers continue with Peabody and Family Mosaic set to unite, as L&Q and East Thames plan for their merged group to deliver 100,000 homes.
New funding document and draft supplementary planning guidance set out routemap aimed at delivering 90,000 affordable homes by 2021.
Local authorities looking to maximise benefits from land holdings by entering joint ventures with developers need to put together an attractive offer, finds Ben Kochan.
Chancellor Philip Hammond announces support for private and affordable housebuilding, and moves are welcomed by industry.
The council owned company has its sights set on capturing the benefits of development and could deliver more than 35,000 homes.
Live/work units are growing in popularity as increasing numbers of people work from home, but they need to be flexible to allow occupiers to fit space to their needs, finds Ben Kochan.
The city council's partnership with the regeneration specialist will drive redevelopment of derelict industrial land.
- Town Planning Vacancies London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Policy Officer x2 Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Spatial Information and Monitoring Officer Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Town Planner Carrington West Hampshire
- Senior Lawyer (Planning) London Borough of Haringey Haringey, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Oyster Partnership Birmingham, West Midlands
- Infrastructure Officer London Borough of Hounslow Hounslow, London
- Planning Officers / Senior Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Newcastle / Leading Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Newcastle upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Tue 17 Jan 2017 - Tue 24 Jan 2017
- London, Exeter and Birmingham
- Wed 18 Jan 2017
- The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London, SE1 9SG
- Sat 28 Jan 2017 - Sun 29 Jan 2017
- Warwick Conferences, Coventry