Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Development agreement has paved the way to unlock a key regeneration site with a mix of homes, workspace and amenities.
Latest British Property Federation data chart the growth of build to rent across the regions, while London remains strong.
Department for Communities and Local Government names 105 estates sharing £32 million funding pot.
By retaining control in development, local authorities can drive quality and community benefit, and recoup long term value, finds Josephine Smit.
Funding from UK and Welsh governments and private sector will go to 11 projects aimed at boosting local economy.
The capital's architects and its investment in architecture contribute to the economy in many ways, Greater London Authority research has found.
London mayor says progress on devolution is good for growth and productivity, but he wants to go further.
Mayor Sadiq Khan's Housing in London report quantifies the capital's skills base and charts the rise in private renting.
- Senior Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet, North Kent
- VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Nationwide
- Planner/Senior Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (West End)
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Gun Wharf, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Graduate Planner / London / Established Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- senior planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- City Centre Strategic & Marketing Manager Osborne Richardson Oxfordshire
- Junior Planner/ Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership Gloucestershire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Development Contributions Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Thu 27 Apr 2017
- Sixty One Whitehall, London SW1A 2ET
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester