The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Now that the high speed rail link has Royal Assent it needs to be delivered, and we also need to think about the wider regeneration benefits, says Stephen Gleave.
Appraisal on infrastructure projects in the UK and Australia gives cause for concern for a number of reasons, writes Tim Williams.1 comment
Simple road layouts, quite dense development and well-designed stops are important for successful bus provision in new settlements, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Construction of the first phase of the planned High Speed 2 rail link will start next year, and second phase route will be announced soon.
Cycling can be encouraged by taking it into consideration when designing new neighbourhoods and homes, writes Ben Kochan.
An integrated network of cycle routes can help take cars off the road and improve access to employment, finds Ben Kochan.
New links across ring roads can create more pedestrian friendly routes, and help town and city centres expand, finds Ben Kochan.
- Senior Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet, North Kent
- VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Nationwide
- Planner/Senior Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (West End)
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Gun Wharf, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Graduate Planner / London / Established Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- senior planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- City Centre Strategic & Marketing Manager Osborne Richardson Oxfordshire
- Junior Planner/ Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership Gloucestershire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Development Contributions Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Thu 27 Apr 2017
- Sixty One Whitehall, London SW1A 2ET
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester