The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Now that the high speed rail link has Royal Assent it needs to be delivered, and we also need to think about the wider regeneration benefits, says Stephen Gleave.
Appraisal on infrastructure projects in the UK and Australia gives cause for concern for a number of reasons, writes Tim Williams.1 comment
Simple road layouts, quite dense development and well-designed stops are important for successful bus provision in new settlements, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Construction of the first phase of the planned High Speed 2 rail link will start next year, and second phase route will be announced soon.
Cycling can be encouraged by taking it into consideration when designing new neighbourhoods and homes, writes Ben Kochan.
An integrated network of cycle routes can help take cars off the road and improve access to employment, finds Ben Kochan.
- Planning Officer- Strategic Planner Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend-on-Sea
- Principal Planning Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Principal Planner (Major Projects) Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
- Planning Policy Officer, Team Manager & Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Assistant Town Planner Carriera Croydon (City/Town), London (Greater)
- 1x Planner & 1x Senior Planner | Kent Consultancy | Exciting Projects Lewis Davey Kent
- Planner/Senior Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Technical Director - Planning (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Career Grade Planning Officer X2 Brent Council London (Greater)
- Principal Complex Applications Officer Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Thu 25 May 2017
- Pinsent Masons, London
- Thu 1 Jun 2017
- Weston Hall, University of West London, St Mary's Road, London, W5 5RF
Sir Patrick Geddes Commemorative Lecture 2017 Poverty, Places and Equality: A role for place based approaches?
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- The Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, Glasgow G1 3NU