The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Appraisal on infrastructure projects in the UK and Australia gives cause for concern for a number of reasons, writes Tim Williams.1 comment
Simple road layouts, quite dense development and well-designed stops are important for successful bus provision in new settlements, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Construction of the first phase of the planned High Speed 2 rail link will start next year, and second phase route will be announced soon.
Cycling can be encouraged by taking it into consideration when designing new neighbourhoods and homes, writes Ben Kochan.
An integrated network of cycle routes can help take cars off the road and improve access to employment, finds Ben Kochan.
New links across ring roads can create more pedestrian friendly routes, and help town and city centres expand, finds Ben Kochan.
Masterplans for new housing schemes need to look at existing demand for local school places when considering education provision, finds Ben Kochan.
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Associate/Director (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Planning Associate Director/Director (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Senior Town Planner FMCV Ltd Bristol
- Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available) Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Associate Director / London / Leading Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Associate Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant - Major Projects Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Officer Carrington West London
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Fri 12 May 2017
- Central London