The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Infrastructure appraisal often focuses on projects that purport to cut travel times, when it should pay more attention to potential for residential value uplift and job creation, writes Tim Williams.
Canary Wharf Group and Westfield Europe are among the developers in the running for the role of Euston master development partner, while designers have been shortlisted for key stations.
Birmingham and Liverpool have outlined their visions for hosting the 2022 games and pledged to deliver a regeneration legacy for communities.
A planned motorway extension through Western Sydney Parklands provides an opportunity to take a more evidence based approach to appraisal, writes Tim Williams.
Water areas should play an active role in development around them to make the most of their benefits, writes Ben Kochan.
Moda Living is working with the cab booking platform in a move that could see parking space swapped for fitness centres.
Benefits claimed for big infrastructure projects can prove more fictional than the unicorn, because of the way projects are appraised, says Tim Williams.
Now that the high speed rail link has Royal Assent it needs to be delivered, and we also need to think about the wider regeneration benefits, says Stephen Gleave.
Appraisal on infrastructure projects in the UK and Australia gives cause for concern for a number of reasons, writes Tim Williams.1 comment
- CIL / S106 Infrastructure Planning Officers Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - East Anglia - Development Management - 6 Months Vivid Resourcing East of England
- Team Leader - Planning Development Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Chief Planning Officer Rochdale Borough Council Greater Manchester, North West
- Senior & Principal Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Town Planner to Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Urban Design Officer Ackerman Pierce London (Greater)
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark