The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Construction of the first phase of the planned High Speed 2 rail link will start next year, and second phase route will be announced soon.
Cycling can be encouraged by taking it into consideration when designing new neighbourhoods and homes, writes Ben Kochan.
An integrated network of cycle routes can help take cars off the road and improve access to employment, finds Ben Kochan.
New links across ring roads can create more pedestrian friendly routes, and help town and city centres expand, finds Ben Kochan.
Masterplans for new housing schemes need to look at existing demand for local school places when considering education provision, finds Ben Kochan.
Storing and disposing of rubbish in high density housing schemes calls for innovative approaches, finds Ben Kochan.
Careful planning, limiting provision and promoting shared use can reduce the impact of parking in town centres, writes Ben Kochan.
- Town Planning Vacancies London Legacy Development Corporation London (East), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Policy Officer x2 Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Spatial Information and Monitoring Officer Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Town Planner Carrington West Hampshire
- Senior Lawyer (Planning) London Borough of Haringey Haringey, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Oyster Partnership Birmingham, West Midlands
- Infrastructure Officer London Borough of Hounslow Hounslow, London
- Planning Officers / Senior Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Newcastle / Leading Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Newcastle upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Officers - Development Management London Borough of Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- Tue 17 Jan 2017 - Tue 24 Jan 2017
- London, Exeter and Birmingham
- Wed 18 Jan 2017
- The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London, SE1 9SG
- Sat 28 Jan 2017 - Sun 29 Jan 2017
- Warwick Conferences, Coventry