The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
Norwich City Council's Goldsmith Street scheme aspires to Passivhaus principles while providing family homes at quite high density, finds Aimee Fowler.
Good design of energy efficient housing on large schemes starts with site layout and extends to the individual home, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
The new year has started with government announcements for its accelerated construction, garden community and starter home initiatives.
The Killynure Green scheme in Belfast incorporates many environmental features in its design and layout, writes Roger Perrott.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Government is backing modern methods of construction to help speed home delivery, but success could depend on changing perceptions of prefab and contracting culture, writes Josephine Smit.
- Development Director London Luton Airport London Luton Airport, Luton
- Deputy Planning Enforcement Manager Ackerman Pierce London (Greater)
- Development Manager (Estate Regeneration) Osborne Richardson North London
- Director of Planning and Regulatory Services Maldon District Council Essex
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce West London
- Junior Planner Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Urban Designer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Infrastructure Delivery Support Officer (S106 - CIL) Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London
- Senior Planner - Bedfordshire - 6 Month Rolling Contract Oyster Partnership Bedfordshire
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark