The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
Norwich City Council's Goldsmith Street scheme aspires to Passivhaus principles while providing family homes at quite high density, finds Aimee Fowler.
Good design of energy efficient housing on large schemes starts with site layout and extends to the individual home, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
The new year has started with government announcements for its accelerated construction, garden community and starter home initiatives.
The Killynure Green scheme in Belfast incorporates many environmental features in its design and layout, writes Roger Perrott.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Government is backing modern methods of construction to help speed home delivery, but success could depend on changing perceptions of prefab and contracting culture, writes Josephine Smit.
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Senior Town Planner - Swindon Penguin Recruitment Swindon
- Principal Regeneration and Economic Development Officer Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Officer-Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Greater Manchester / Lancashire / Yorkshire
- Associate Planner Pegasus Liverpool, Merseyside
- Senior Development Management Officer Vivid Resourcing Sussex / Kent / Surrey
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Planning Contractor Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd North West England
- Planning Conservation Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd West Sussex
- Town Planner / Senior Planner FMCV Ltd Bracknell