The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
The new year has started with government announcements for its accelerated construction, garden community and starter home initiatives.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Government is backing modern methods of construction to help speed home delivery, but success could depend on changing perceptions of prefab and contracting culture, writes Josephine Smit.
The 2016 Sunday Times British Homes Awards asked designers to create a resilient home to withstand environmental risks. Josephine Smit looks at the winning solution, by JTP and Ed Barsley.
Factory building can speed production of homes and offer quality benefits, but urban designers and planners need to tailor schemes for manufacture, finds Ben Kochan.
Planners and designers need to consider local air quality when allocating uses and designing site layouts and homes, finds Ben Kochan.
- Associate Town Planner / Oxford / 'Top 10' Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Oxford
- Planning Associate/Director (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Planning Associate Director/Director (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Senior Town Planner FMCV Ltd Bristol
- Principal Planner (Full Time and Part Time Roles Available) Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Associate Director / London / Leading Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment City of London
- Regeneration Planning Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- Associate Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant - Major Projects Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Planning Policy Officer Carrington West London
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Fri 12 May 2017
- Central London