The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
Norwich City Council's Goldsmith Street scheme aspires to Passivhaus principles while providing family homes at quite high density, finds Aimee Fowler.
Good design of energy efficient housing on large schemes starts with site layout and extends to the individual home, finds Ben Kochan.
Bus services can be successfully integrated into town and city centres. Ben Kochan finds out how.
The new year has started with government announcements for its accelerated construction, garden community and starter home initiatives.
The Killynure Green scheme in Belfast incorporates many environmental features in its design and layout, writes Roger Perrott.
Combining autonomous vehicles and good place-making is not going to be easy.
Government is backing modern methods of construction to help speed home delivery, but success could depend on changing perceptions of prefab and contracting culture, writes Josephine Smit.
- Planning Officer- Strategic Planner Southend-on-Sea Borough Council Southend-on-Sea
- Principal Planning Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Principal Planner (Major Projects) Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
- Planning Policy Officer, Team Manager & Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Assistant Town Planner Carriera Croydon (City/Town), London (Greater)
- 1x Planner & 1x Senior Planner | Kent Consultancy | Exciting Projects Lewis Davey Kent
- Planner/Senior Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Technical Director - Planning (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London
- Career Grade Planning Officer X2 Brent Council London (Greater)
- Principal Complex Applications Officer Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Thu 25 May 2017
- Pinsent Masons, London
- Thu 1 Jun 2017
- Weston Hall, University of West London, St Mary's Road, London, W5 5RF
Sir Patrick Geddes Commemorative Lecture 2017 Poverty, Places and Equality: A role for place based approaches?
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- The Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, Glasgow G1 3NU