Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Development Director London Luton Airport London Luton Airport, Luton
- Deputy Planning Enforcement Manager Ackerman Pierce London (Greater)
- Development Manager (Estate Regeneration) Osborne Richardson North London
- Director of Planning and Regulatory Services Maldon District Council Essex
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce West London
- Junior Planner Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Urban Designer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Infrastructure Delivery Support Officer (S106 - CIL) Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London
- Senior Planner - Bedfordshire - 6 Month Rolling Contract Oyster Partnership Bedfordshire
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central Birmingham
- Tue 12 Sep 2017
- Central London
- Thu 14 Sep 2017 - Sun 17 Sep 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark