Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior & Principal Planning Officers Brent Council Aylesbury
- Associate Planner - Central London Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce West Yorkshire
- Senior Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East England
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce London
- Planning Enforcement Officer Ackerman Pierce Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Officer Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Major Projects Manager Maidstone Borough Council Maidstone, Kent
- Senior Town Planner - Swindon Penguin Recruitment Swindon
- Principal Regeneration and Economic Development Officer Oxford City Council Oxford, Oxfordshire