Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet, North Kent
- VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Nationwide
- Planner/Senior Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (West End)
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Gun Wharf, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Graduate Planner / London / Established Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- senior planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- City Centre Strategic & Marketing Manager Osborne Richardson Oxfordshire
- Junior Planner/ Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership Gloucestershire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Development Contributions Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Thu 27 Apr 2017
- Sixty One Whitehall, London SW1A 2ET
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester