Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Planner/Senior Planner Intelligent Land Ferndown, Dorset
- Town Planner / Manchester / Award winning planning consultancy Penguin Recruitment Manchester
- Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment Kent
- Planner, Wokingham - UK Established Planning Consultancy. Zodiac Recruitment Wokingham, Berkshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing North West
- Graduate Planner to Senior Planner - 2 full time - 1 part time London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management London Borough of Bexley Bexley (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Junior Planning Officers Oyster Partnership London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Centre Programme Management Consultant Osborne Richardson South West London
- Planner/Senior Planner (Cardiff) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Cardiff
- Thu 2 Mar 2017 - Tue 28 Mar 2017
- Exeter, London and Gateshead
- Wed 8 Mar 2017
- Central Cardiff
- Mon 20 Mar 2017 - Tue 21 Mar 2017
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR