The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
The city continues its development push with a scheme of three towers incorporating more than 1,000 apartments.
Clock House Gardens in Old Welwyn is a successful piece of higher density urban design on a challenging site between motorway, rural town and woodland, finds David Edwards.
Cornwall's tourist attraction is to get its own onsite hotel, which will also provide facilities for Eden's educational programmes.
I had one depressing and one encouraging place-making experience last week. The depressing experience was at a design review panel for a local authority-led scheme. The positive experience was in a meeting with an academic teaching urban design and urbanism.1 comment
Entries invited for competition designed to generate ideas to tackle London's housing crisis.
British Land and USS scheme set to bring homes, offices, retail and restaurants, as well as a boutique cinema.
A 120 home development is the latest in a string of apartment schemes to win approval in the city.
Proposals for scheme on the city's Floating Harbour deliver workspace and public realm.
- Senior Planning Officer Ebbsfleet Development Corporation Ebbsfleet, North Kent
- VARIOUS CONTRACT POSITIONS Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Nationwide
- Planner/Senior Planner (London) Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (West End)
- Planning Manager - Major Projects Medway Council Gun Wharf, Chatham, ME4 4TR
- Graduate Planner / London / Established Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- senior planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- City Centre Strategic & Marketing Manager Osborne Richardson Oxfordshire
- Junior Planner/ Graduate Planner Oyster Partnership Gloucestershire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Leeds) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Leeds
- Development Contributions Officer Carrington West London (Greater)
- Tue 25 Apr 2017
- Thu 27 Apr 2017
- Sixty One Whitehall, London SW1A 2ET
- Wed 10 May 2017
- The Lowry, Manchester