The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
The housebuilder has won consent for its first project in the Midlands as well as for a conversion and new build scheme in St Albans.
Redevelopment of an estate in Clapham doubles the density of the site, but also offers larger homes and opens links across the area, finds Craig Becconsall.
An industrial site close to Hampton Court Palace is set to be redeveloped with a mixed residential scheme, after winning final approval.
Reading's football club is expanding its Madejski Stadium and developing homes and a convention centre adjacent to it.
Croydon Council's development company has won approval to develop its first batch of homes on a string of small sites.
Back-to-back housing needn't be dark and badly ventilated if designers think about using lightwells and other innovative features, finds Ben Kochan.
The city continues its development push with a scheme of three towers incorporating more than 1,000 apartments.
Clock House Gardens in Old Welwyn is a successful piece of higher density urban design on a challenging site between motorway, rural town and woodland, finds David Edwards.
- Head of Development Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Planning Policy Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd East Sussex
- Senior Planning Officer - Development Management - Hertfordshire- 6 Months Vivid Resourcing Hertfordshire
- Principal Planner Vivid Resourcing Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Planning Manager - Central London Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- MRTPI Town Planner - London Projects Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Lead – Major Regeneration Project - York Work With York York
- Assistant Planning Link Officer South Downs National Park Authority Western Area Office, Empshott with travel throughout the South Downs National Park
- Principal Planning Officer East Riding of Yorkshire Council Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Landscape Architect – Strategic Planning and Sustainability Team Horsham District Council Horsham, West Sussex
- Thu 1 Jun 2017
- Weston Hall, University of West London, St Mary's Road, London, W5 5RF
Sir Patrick Geddes Commemorative Lecture 2017 Poverty, Places and Equality: A role for place based approaches?
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- The Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, Glasgow G1 3NU
- Wed 7 Jun 2017
- Victoria - 1 Drummond Gate Conference Centre, London, SW1V 2QQ