The new park at the heart of Manchester's emerging Mayfield regeneration scheme has been created to respond to the aspirations of local people and delivered sustainably, finds Josephine Smit.
When GreenSquareAccord set out to eliminate plastics as far as possible from its new apartment development in Redditch, it found the process far from easy, reports Josephine Smit.
Developer Quadrum has set ultra-high sustainability targets for its redevelopment of a tired 1950s office building in London's Victoria.
Provision of a country park at the new Trumpington Meadows neighbourhood in Cambridge has been good for biodiversity, residents and developers. Josephine Smit finds out how the park delivers.
Government is failing to live up to its own rhetoric, with planned changes to the NPPF falling far short in helping the UK meet its carbon budget, writes Chris Brown.
There has been a separation of interests and objectives between the working class and the middle classes that used to align with it, and divides are set to worsen, writes Tim Williams.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton