Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng's 'mini-budget' later this week is set to include plans to give up to 12 locations new investment zone status.
Developer Quadrum has set ultra-high sustainability targets for its redevelopment of a tired 1950s office building in London's Victoria.
Provision of a country park at the new Trumpington Meadows neighbourhood in Cambridge has been good for biodiversity, residents and developers. Josephine Smit finds out how the park delivers.
When a landmark west London department store closed in 2015, developer Inland Homes' saw its potential for adaptive re-use and it has now converted it for town centre living.
Hounslow Council's civic centre has moved to the town centre, freeing up its former west London site for redevelopment with almost a thousand homes, Josephine Smit finds.
Carbon offset contributions for operational emissions can considerably impact scheme feasibility, but are generally not included at feasibility stage, write James Wickham, Liam Lawson Jones and Rosanna Cole.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton