Halton Borough Council aims to regenerate Runcorn's station district with a multi-modal transport hub, a mix of uses and public realm.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Leeds' SOYO combines well known cultural assets with new homes, cafes and open spaces in a newly branded place, finds Josephine Smit.
An initiative in Bristol is demonstrating a citizen-led approach to delivering homes, but funders have yet to catch up with this kind of disruptive innovation, finds Josephine Smit.
In a number of cities around the world there are community led housing projects that are inspirational in their financial mechanisms, delivery models and social value, writes Chris Brown.
The Capital of Culture programme brought placemaking gains to Liverpool, but there's a question over how cities raise their game on an international platform in future, asks Hannah Martin.
In March, the government trumpeted a series of deals with groups of local authorities designed to increase housebuilding in places as diverse as the West Midlands, Greater Manchester and Oxfordshire.
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Senior Planning Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Northern Home Counties
- Principal Planning Consultant Oyster Partnership Cambridgeshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Principal Planner / Exeter / Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Exeter
- Town Planner – London (Retail specialism) Jon Taylor Associates Central London
- Planning Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - West London - £40-£50/hour - Home Working Vivid Resourcing West London