The government's affordable homes programme for next five years dedicates £11.5 billion to deliver 180,000 homes, with half being for affordable ownership.
Storey Homes' De Montfort Place provides new homes that are sympathetic to their Bedford setting and reinstate the streetscape, Josephine Smit finds.
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
With its mix of uses and accompanying improved route to the city centre, Leicester's Great Central Square forms a gateway to the Waterside regeneration area, Josephine Smit finds.
Why ditching the dreaded section 106 negotiations could lead to something even worse for developers, by Joey Gardiner
The government’s planning white paper proposals to rip up the current system by which developers contribute to the cost of the infrastructure required to support their schemes, and replace it with a nationally set Infrastructure Levy have been greeted with dismay by councils and housing associations.
A shift to homeworking could transform the economies of towns and villages and ultimately help drive regeneration, but policies need a local focus, writes Victoria Perry.
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Project Officer - King Street Heritage Action Zone Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Sustainable Development Lead Park Avenue Recruitment North Yorkshire
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Planning Director | Birmingham | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Birmingham
- Neighbourhood Regeneration Manager Macdonald & Co London