Housebuilding to the east of a Bedfordshire market town will be accompanied by measures to help boost its existing town centre, finds Josephine Smit.
When the anchor supermarket moved out of the centre of a Sussex town it triggered a transition to leisure, which had to be carefully handled, finds Josephine Smit.
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
A Manchester project has explored child-friendly design by asking children to create a play structure for a planned park and prototyping the end result, finds Josephine Smit.
Making the change from a sprawling, car reliant town with a bombed out high street to a fully functioning, attractive walkable place isn't easy, writes Chris Brown.
Goldsmith Street in Norwich, the 105-home council housing development which won last month's Stirling Prize for architecture, was undoubtedly a timely victor.
- Planner | Bedford | 1+ years' experience Lewis Davey Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planning Manager | Housebuilder | 5+ years' experience Lewis Davey South Essex, Near M25
- Planning Consultant Lewis Davey Exeter, Devon
- Town Planner | EIA/M&W Lewis Davey Glasgow
- Senior Housing Development & Supply Officer x 4 London Borough of Hounslow London
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- PRINCIPAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER Carrington West Hampshire
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tree Inspector Carrington West Bedfordshire
- Major Projects Planning Consultant G2 Recruitment Leicestershire