Stricter controls on new developments and investment in drainage are needed to combat intense rainfall and increased urbanisation, according to government advisor.
When GreenSquareAccord set out to eliminate plastics as far as possible from its new apartment development in Redditch, it found the process far from easy, reports Josephine Smit.
Developer Quadrum has set ultra-high sustainability targets for its redevelopment of a tired 1950s office building in London's Victoria.
Provision of a country park at the new Trumpington Meadows neighbourhood in Cambridge has been good for biodiversity, residents and developers. Josephine Smit finds out how the park delivers.
When a landmark west London department store closed in 2015, developer Inland Homes' saw its potential for adaptive re-use and it has now converted it for town centre living.
Policies in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill and moves by rebellious backbench MPs both include some measures that may contribute to a new vision for levelling up and regeneration, writes Chris Brown.
A gender-responsive approach to city planning and design should become business as usual and not a special consideration, writes Sowmya Parthasarathy.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton