Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
The Bristol Housing Festival is a five year experiment involving city players and general public to find solutions to the housing crisis, finds Josephine Smit.
In North Tyneside a public-private partnership is succeeding in changing the lives of disadvantaged young people with work-based training, finds Josephine Smit.
A south London scheme brings 272 homes and commercial space, while also recognising the history of a site that has been central to its community, writes Josephine Smit.
Politically speaking, high-density housing is definitely in vogue. The tragedy at Grenfell seems to have done little to dampen the enthusiasm, with both national and local politicians looking for a solution that appears to offer a route to providing the homes needed without encroaching on valued green fields (or green belt).
East London's regeneration strategy put a focus on delivering community benefit alongside regeneration and investment. This has resonance in Sydney, writes Tim Williams.
The government's choice of chair for its Building Better, Building Beautiful commission provoked controversy, which distracts from the debate, writes Chris Brown.
- Head of Planning, Regeneration and Development Lewis Davey CB Dover, Kent
- Principal Policy Planner- EXCLUSIVE ROLE Park Avenue Recruitment Sussex
- Planning Consultant | Northamptonshire | 4+ years' public or private sector experience Lewis Davey near Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Senior Planner – Conservation & Regeneration Sedgemoor District Council Bridgwater, Somerset
- Senior Policy Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Planning Policy Team Leader- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Planner- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Worcestershire