Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Revival of places like south London's Bermondsey Square brings vitality, but market forces can push gentrification too fast and too far, writes Chris Brown.
- Team Leader, Strategic Development Charnwood Borough Council Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Town Planner / Birmingham / Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner / London / Award Winning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd East Midlands
- Graduate, Planning & Administration Officer Lewis Davey Oxfordshire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Kent
- Senior Development Management Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Oxfordshire
- Senior DM Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire