Boris Johnson pledges to "build, build, build" targeting schools, hospitals, homes and roads, as economy struggles to recover from coronavirus.
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
With its mix of uses and accompanying improved route to the city centre, Leicester's Great Central Square forms a gateway to the Waterside regeneration area, Josephine Smit finds.
Alexandra Gardens, in Hull, has provided mixed tenure homes, training and employment through a partnership approach, finds Josephine Smit.
As current development proposals continue to promote business as usual, how can post-lockdown ambitions to do better make progress, asks Chris Brown.
Our housing delivery system lacks resilience and is unable, even in good times, to provide the homes citizens need at a price more can afford, writes Tim Williams.
- Director or Senior Director - Town Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Category Manager - Procurement Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Director: Chief Planner Wirral Council Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Capital Projects Manager Osborne Richardson Hertfordshire
- 2 Principal Planners - DM Osborne Richardson North London
- Head of Planning Policy Carlisle City Council Carlisle, Cumbria
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent