Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Revival of places like south London's Bermondsey Square brings vitality, but market forces can push gentrification too fast and too far, writes Chris Brown.
- Senior Planning Officers North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Team Leader, Strategic Development Charnwood Borough Council Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Townscape Heritage Officer Sefton Council Sefton (Metropolitan borough), Merseyside
- Senior Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing South Midlands
- Planning & Development Manager Macdonald & Co Greater London/Surrey
- Planning Officer (Development Management) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London (Greater)
- Clientside Associate Town Planner (MIdlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Officer (Policy) G2 Recruitment Oxfordshire