A south London scheme brings 272 homes and commercial space, while also recognising the history of a site that has been central to its community, writes Josephine Smit.
In Salford, a leasing approach is helping to transform empty shops and homes into decent and affordable rented housing, writes Josephine Smit.
A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
The creation of high rise clusters in well-connected urban centres results in a polycentric development pattern across big cities, with implications for the suburbs, writes Miles Gibson.
Evidence showing how placemaking impacts positively on people's wellbeing helps to build the business case and challenge the good design deniers, writes Chris Brown.
Within a few decades new towers that are often considered controversial today could have become iconic parts of the identity of our cities, writes Miles Gibson.
- Planning Director / Head of London Planning Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Team Leader Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Enforcement Officer **OUTSIDE IR35** Park Avenue Recruitment Somerset
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Yorkshire
- Senior Projects Officer Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn and Hatfield
- Graduate Planner - Developer/Housebuilder Deverell Smith Lancashire
- Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith Berkshire
- Planner / Reading / National Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Reading