The Bristol Housing Festival is a five year experiment involving city players and general public to find solutions to the housing crisis, finds Josephine Smit.
In North Tyneside a public-private partnership is succeeding in changing the lives of disadvantaged young people with work-based training, finds Josephine Smit.
A south London scheme brings 272 homes and commercial space, while also recognising the history of a site that has been central to its community, writes Josephine Smit.
In Salford, a leasing approach is helping to transform empty shops and homes into decent and affordable rented housing, writes Josephine Smit.
The government's choice of chair for its Building Better, Building Beautiful commission provoked controversy, which distracts from the debate, writes Chris Brown.
The government's consultation on allowing shops, restaurants and other high street uses to change to offices without planning permission raises concerns, says Joey Gardiner.
The private sector housebuilder business model cannot deliver the homes we need, so government should be looking to incentivise new approaches, writes Tim Williams.
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner / Senior Planner | nr Stevenage | up to £40k basic + bonuses | Big projects Lewis Davey Hertfordshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Planning Officer/Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Yorkshire
- Planning Consultant/Senior Planner - Bournemouth Lewis Davey Bournemouth, Dorset
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing South UK
- Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region