The latest phases of a housing development in Nottingham are being shaped through an engagement approach that develops input, understanding and support, writes Josephine Smit.
Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Social infrastructure has been embedded in east London's Royal Wharf in a strategy to transform a former industrial site into a sustainable neighbourhood, Josephine Smit finds.
Transport for London turned to technology to help it assess the housing potential of more than 2,000 sites.
As retail declines and the introduction of permitted development rights changes our high streets and town centres, Anna Kiho makes the case for community.
The government's new guidance around the design of new homes and neighbourhoods gives advice but won't necessarily drive better design quality, writes Joey Gardiner.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton