In Leeds' South Bank regeneration area, an emerging development is promoting a sustainable form of city living.
Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
The Bristol Housing Festival is a five year experiment involving city players and general public to find solutions to the housing crisis, finds Josephine Smit.
In North Tyneside a public-private partnership is succeeding in changing the lives of disadvantaged young people with work-based training, finds Josephine Smit.
As if the possible impact on jobs, the economy and housebuilding rates weren't enough, the growing prospect of a "no-deal" Brexit also raises fears of planners being mired in legal confusion over former EU rules.
- Team Leader – Strategic Planning and Economic Regeneration Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (Development Management) Rochford District Council Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (or Senior) | Major Housebuilder | Essex - just off M25 Lewis Davey Essex - just off the M25
- Principal Planning Officer - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Assistant Town Planner Hays London
- Enforcement Officer/Senior Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Senior Town Planner Carrington West London (Greater)