The river running through Derry-Londonderry has long been a focus for people in despair, but it could now become a catalyst for change, writes Josephine Smit.
Developer Knight Dragon is working hard to transform the Greenwich Peninsula site into a place by combining homes with art, meanwhile uses and varied architecture, finds Josephine Smit.
A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
Two unconnected events, the Budget and the Future City Catapult's excellent #plantech work have brought the impotence of the planning system to impact housing supply into sharp relief for me.
Residential developers and housebuilders will be more focused on the additional cash for the sector in last month's Budget than Sajid Javid's announcement that he is finally looking to get tough with planning authorities that don't have a plan in place.
- Policy Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Devon
- Planning Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Senior Policy Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Carrington West East Midlands
- Planner / National Consultancy / Derby Penguin Recruitment Derby
- Principal Economic Analyst / London / National Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- Associate Planning Director - Architecture Firm Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, London JSM Associates London
- Senior Planning Officer G2 Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Senior Planning Officer(s) X2 Lewis Davey Buckinghamshire
- Conservation and Design Officer Westminster City Council Central Team, 20th Floor Portland House