Brent Council came up with a comprehensive campaign to help residents understand the choices in the ballot on plans to regenerate the South Kilburn estate, in north west London, and it paid dividends.
Housebuilding to the east of a Bedfordshire market town will be accompanied by measures to help boost its existing town centre, finds Josephine Smit.
When the anchor supermarket moved out of the centre of a Sussex town it triggered a transition to leisure, which had to be carefully handled, finds Josephine Smit.
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
That is to improve the economic outcomes for under-served communities in the former industrial heartlands, writes Tim Williams.
That is what government needs to do through its policies if it is to optimise the social, environmental and economic outcomes of housebuilding and placemaking, writes Chris Brown.
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Carrington West Hampshire
- Principal DM Consultant *OUTSIDE IR35* Carrington West East Midlands Region
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Senior Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Guildford
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Associate Director - Brighton Lewis Davey West Sussex
- Senior Planner - Bristol Macdonald & Co Bristol
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND DELIVERY ASSISTANT/OFFICER Hertsmere Borough Council Borehamwood, Hertfordshire