University of Birmingham's new open space at its Edgbaston campus combines planting and technological innovation to create a multi-functional public realm, writes Josephine Smit.
In Leeds' South Bank regeneration area, an emerging development is promoting a sustainable form of city living.
Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
The Bristol Housing Festival is a five year experiment involving city players and general public to find solutions to the housing crisis, finds Josephine Smit.
Institutions must engage with businesses and their communities, as Teesside University is doing to help Tees Valley recover from the closure of the SSI steelworks, writes professor Jane Turner.
February's report from the Committee on Climate Change, the independent government advisory body, came to the unsurprising conclusion that more must be done to ensure new and existing homes are fit for a warming planet and to minimise carbon emissions.
- Senior Landscape Architect Joshua Robert Architecture Birmingham City Centre
- Strategic Planning Manager Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Client Side Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior / Principal Planner - Hertfordshire Lewis Davey Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Berkshire
- Senior Planning Officer - South East London Borough Deverell Smith London
- Senior Town Planner or Planner | Kent (nr Sevenoaks) | up to £38k + bonuses + benefits Lewis Davey Near Sevenoaks, Kent
- Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce East London
- Principal Planning Officer Osborne Richardson South East London
- Town Planner | London | Developer & Regeneration Firm Penguin Recruitment London