In the north east of England a new housing development is trialling advanced building methods and home technologies, finds Josephine Smit.
Oxford's Barton Park is a large-scale housing development that is designed to bring benefits to its residents and to those living around it, finds Josephine Smit.
University of Birmingham's new open space at its Edgbaston campus combines planting and technological innovation to create a multi-functional public realm, writes Josephine Smit.
In Leeds' South Bank regeneration area, an emerging development is promoting a sustainable form of city living.
There are many ways of evaluating placemaking, but Chris Brown asks whether we can measure outcomes in a way that reliably differentiates successful locations from unloved ones.
Discussion around physical and mental health focuses on concerns like foods, drinks and social media, but we should also be looking to urban design, writes Ken Dytor.
Transport for London's partnership with private landlord Grainger is a model that could be followed outside the capital, writes Dean Clifford.
- Consultant - Associate Planners | Cotswolds | MRTPI | Excellent Package Including Car Lewis Davey Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Senior / Principal Planner | Birmingham | Major projects Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planning Enforcement Officer London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner | Part time or Full time | Chelmsford Lewis Davey Chelmsford, Essex
- Senior Spatial Planning Officer Liverpool City Region Combined Authority Modern office location on the waterfront
- Regeneration & Econmic Development Officer Carrington West Leicestershire
- Principal Planning Officer (Major Applications) London Borough of Haringey Haringey, London (Greater)
- Planning Officer (Enforcement) London Borough of Haringey Haringey, London (Greater)
- Area Team Manager London Borough of Bexley Bexleyheath, London (Greater)
- Major Applications Officer Vivid Resourcing Essex