Hounslow Council's civic centre has moved to the town centre, freeing up its former west London site for redevelopment with almost a thousand homes, Josephine Smit finds.
A skills academy has been established to help maximise the employment potential of Thamesmead's 30-year regeneration programme.
The latest phases of a housing development in Nottingham are being shaped through an engagement approach that develops input, understanding and support, writes Josephine Smit.
Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Further regulation on social value may look inevitable, but clear planning policy is needed to demonstrate it, writes Lisa Webb.
An intelligent approach with holistic sets of data can help improve the delivery and operation of later living accommodation, and be better for residents, writes Darren Clarke.
In the face of the inability of governments to save the planet at COP26 in Glasgow, the rest of us are going to have to lead, writes Chris Brown.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton