Levelling up secretary Michael Gove has announced plans for commissioners to oversee the city council after it issued a section 114 notice.
A new park in Bradford has been designed to be more attractive and safer for teenage girls and inclusive to all, finds Josephine Smit.
Brighton and Hove City Council and affordable housing provider the Hyde Group have joined forces to deliver 1,000 affordable homes and their first schemes are nearing completion, Josephine Smit writes.
Restoration of Shrewsbury's internationally significant Flaxmill Maltings has given it a new purpose as a flexible hub for work, leisure and social enterprise, finds Josephine Smit.
A London industrial estate has been transformed from hostile, car-focused environment into an inclusive place that is pulling in the punters at evenings and weekends, writes Josephine Smit.
A broken housing market and the future of central business districts are concerns for both London and Sydney, writes Tim Williams.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton