In Salford, a leasing approach is helping to transform empty shops and homes into decent and affordable rented housing, writes Josephine Smit.
A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
"Cities are not great lumps of chaos," said the celebrated urbanist Jane Jacobs. These and other words have resonance for Chris Brown in our present context.
It's just possible former foreign secretary Boris Johnson has disturbed the serenity of your summer with his unique brand of populist pot-stirring. In fact, he hasn't confined himself to insulting burkha-wearers.
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Devon
- Senior Town Planner - Nottingham Zodiac Recruitment Nottingham
- Senior Planning Officer (DM/DC) Vivid Resourcing North West England
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Hertfordshire
- Planning Director | Berkshire | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Berkshire
- Planner or Senior Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Principal or Associate Town Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Senior Planner – Bedford – Planning Consultancy Jon Taylor Associates Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Planning Team Leader St Albans District Council St Albans, Hertfordshire