The river running through Derry-Londonderry has long been a focus for people in despair, but it could now become a catalyst for change, writes Josephine Smit.
Developer Knight Dragon is working hard to transform the Greenwich Peninsula site into a place by combining homes with art, meanwhile uses and varied architecture, finds Josephine Smit.
A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
Two unconnected events, the Budget and the Future City Catapult's excellent #plantech work have brought the impotence of the planning system to impact housing supply into sharp relief for me.
Residential developers and housebuilders will be more focused on the additional cash for the sector in last month's Budget than Sajid Javid's announcement that he is finally looking to get tough with planning authorities that don't have a plan in place.
- Senior Planning & Development Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategic Planner Greater London Authority Central London
- Associate Director / London / Property Consultants Penguin Recruitment London
- Senior Policy Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Dorset
- Experienced Planning Officers Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd East Anglia - Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Essex
- Senior Planner Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing North East England
- Planning Officer and Senior Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Essex
- Associate or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer (DM)- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
Westminster Media Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for regional development and the creative industries in the UK
- Thu 14 Dec 2017
- Central London