Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Leeds' SOYO combines well known cultural assets with new homes, cafes and open spaces in a newly branded place, finds Josephine Smit.
An initiative in Bristol is demonstrating a citizen-led approach to delivering homes, but funders have yet to catch up with this kind of disruptive innovation, finds Josephine Smit.
The Capital of Culture programme brought placemaking gains to Liverpool, but there's a question over how cities raise their game on an international platform in future, asks Hannah Martin.
In March, the government trumpeted a series of deals with groups of local authorities designed to increase housebuilding in places as diverse as the West Midlands, Greater Manchester and Oxfordshire.
Events in east London's Newham and in Western Sydney highlight the importance of quality councils with capacity and focus, writes Tim Williams.
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Oxfordshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing South West England
- Senior Planning Officers- Somerset Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Planning & Development Manager Blayze Group Manchester
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract Blayze Group Manchester
- Associate Town Planner / Glasgow / Leading Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Glasgow
- Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing Bedfordshire
- Associate Director Hays London
- Senior/Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Home Counties
- Associate Town Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham