Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Social infrastructure has been embedded in east London's Royal Wharf in a strategy to transform a former industrial site into a sustainable neighbourhood, Josephine Smit finds.
Transport for London turned to technology to help it assess the housing potential of more than 2,000 sites.
The 1950s-built Frampton Park estate in Hackney is being brought up to date with injections of contemporary urbanism, Josephine Smit finds.
Opinion: How a low rise alternative to residential towers saved Norwich from a "monstrous carbuncle"
Why a developer dropped its legal challenge to the refusal of its Norwich high rise scheme is unclear, as is the secretary of state's reasoning in the case. But the presentation of an alternative low rise masterplan seemed to play a big part, writes Joey Gardiner.
- Senior Planner Laister Planning Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Planner Lambert Smith Hampton W1D 1NN, London (Greater)
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Strategic Planner (Viability) Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Planning Officer Matchtech London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior or Principal Planner - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Planner - London Beach Baker Property Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
- Director of Regeneration & Growth Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council Oldbury, West Midlands
- Regeneration Officer Carrington West Derbyshire
- Planning Officer Matchtech London