Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Walkability has been designed out of Australian cities, and designing it back in needs to start with traffic lights, argues Tim Williams.
- Senior / Principal Planner (Development Management) Lewis Davey Ashford, Kent
- Senior Planning Officers North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Team Leader, Strategic Development Charnwood Borough Council Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Planning Director Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Director - London - Town Planning Oyster Partnership London
- Senior Planning Officer - OUTSIDE OF IR35 Vivid Resourcing Suffolk
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Hertfordshire
- Planning Consultant G2 Recruitment East Sussex