Levelling up secretary Michael Gove this week announced more proposals aimed at driving delivery of new homes on urban brownfield sites.
This year's RIBA Stirling Prize winner, the John Morden Centre, is exemplary in its design and its broad focus on health and wellbeing, Josephine Smit writes.
In the housing hotspot of Cambridge a partnership of the city council and Hill Investment Partnerships is delivering sustainable homes to meet housing need, finds Josephine Smit.
A new park in Bradford has been designed to be more attractive and safer for teenage girls and inclusive to all, finds Josephine Smit.
Brighton and Hove City Council and affordable housing provider the Hyde Group have joined forces to deliver 1,000 affordable homes and their first schemes are nearing completion, Josephine Smit writes.
The challenge for developers in creating a sustainable community is the effective long-term management of resources, writes David Churchill.
That was a key phrase for those planning the legacy of London's 2012 games and it is a lesson worth bearing in mind for future host locations, writes Tim Williams.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton