The FIELD co-working space in Brighton's Preston Barracks was temporary, but its influence on its entrepreneurs, local people and the ensuing development lasts longer, Josephine Smit finds.
Leeds' SOYO combines well known cultural assets with new homes, cafes and open spaces in a newly branded place, finds Josephine Smit.
An initiative in Bristol is demonstrating a citizen-led approach to delivering homes, but funders have yet to catch up with this kind of disruptive innovation, finds Josephine Smit.
The river running through Derry-Londonderry has long been a focus for people in despair, but it could now become a catalyst for change, writes Josephine Smit.
Earlier this month, Prime Minister Theresa May lambasted 'unscrupulous' developers, calling on them to 'do their duty for Britain' by building more quickly.
In Australia and in the UK, there's a need to harvest some of the uplift in property values that are created by public investments in civic amenity and connectivity, writes Tim Williams.
Transport policy for our cities could be failing to keep up with the more urban-centred ways of working in the new digital economy, says Jonathan Bray.
- Welborne Delivery Officer Fareham Borough Council Fareham, Hampshire
- Head of Planning North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- GROUP MANAGER, GROWTH and PLANNING Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet
- Planning Manager – Warwickshire Jon Taylor Associates Warwickshire
- Senior Planner (Client-Side) Lewis Davey East London
- Planning Director - Guildford Lewis Davey Guildford, Surrey
- Principal Planner Richmond and Wandsworth Councils London (Greater)
- Strategic Applications Team Leader London Borough of Croydon Croydon (London Borough), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Norfolk
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Derby | Multidisciplinary Consultancy | Lewis Davey Derby, Derbyshire