A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
Last month's revised National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) contained an expanded section on supporting large-scale development that was much more detailed than either the existing framework or the March consultation draft.
If we could reliably identify and measure the social impact of regeneration, we would almost certainly want to rethink how we go about placemaking, writes Chris Brown.
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Principal Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Somerset
- Planner or Senior Planner (Manchester) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Manchester
- Head of Property Osborne Richardson South East London