Developer Capital & Centric has completed the acquisition of Stockport's historic Weir Mill for a resi conversion that sets the scene for broader regeneration.
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
With its mix of uses and accompanying improved route to the city centre, Leicester's Great Central Square forms a gateway to the Waterside regeneration area, Josephine Smit finds.
Alexandra Gardens, in Hull, has provided mixed tenure homes, training and employment through a partnership approach, finds Josephine Smit.
Temporary measures are being introduced in cities to encourage people to continue cycling and walking as lockdown is loosened. But there's the potential to think bigger, writes Chris Brown.
Our notion of resilience through the COVID-19 crisis should involve creating a better world, harnessing and honouring the power of community, writes Tim Williams.
- Interim Director of Regeneration - part time Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Director of City Development & Growth - East Midlands Oyster Partnership East Midlands
- Planning Compliance Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- Economic Development Officer Carrington West South of England
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex
- Head of Housing Delivery Bristol City Council Bristol
- Business Relations and Economic Growth officer Macdonald & Co East Midlands