A south London scheme brings 272 homes and commercial space, while also recognising the history of a site that has been central to its community, writes Josephine Smit.
In Salford, a leasing approach is helping to transform empty shops and homes into decent and affordable rented housing, writes Josephine Smit.
A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
Past regeneration initiatives have done little to improve post-industrial areas and living conditions for their once vibrant communities. Public policy badly needs to develop some new thinking, writes Tim Williams.
The creation of high rise clusters in well-connected urban centres results in a polycentric development pattern across big cities, with implications for the suburbs, writes Miles Gibson.
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Planning Director / Head of London Planning Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Regeneration Officer East Hampshire District Council Whitehill, Bordon
- Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East London
- Planning Assistants Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Principal Planning Officer - Outside IR35 Park Avenue Recruitment Hertfordshire
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Essex