The river running through Derry-Londonderry has long been a focus for people in despair, but it could now become a catalyst for change, writes Josephine Smit.
Developer Knight Dragon is working hard to transform the Greenwich Peninsula site into a place by combining homes with art, meanwhile uses and varied architecture, finds Josephine Smit.
A Buckinghamshire local authority is working with the private sector to regenerate its town centre as part of a strategy aimed at making it financially self-sufficient by 2023.
Businesses in the Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross area have taken a lead in delivering a low pollution walking route and study opportunities for students, finds Josephine Smit.
It's always good when someone reputable produces some research that reinforces one's views, even if we recognise the dangers of being selective with the evidence we allow to influence us.
Last week's announcement by London's deputy mayor for planning Jules Pipe, that the capital is to set a 66,000 per annum housing target when it revises the London Plan will have provoked some rueful grins from developers.
Our cities need to accommodate an increasing population but some urban dwellers are highly resistant to development. Tim Williams looks beneath the surface of the debate.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Graduate/Assistant Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Principal Planner - Worcestershire Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Worcestershire
- Planning Technician South Norfolk District Council Long Stratton, Norwich
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Planning Officer West Lancashire Borough Council Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Experienced Graduate Planner / Reading / APC support Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Planner - Town Planner - Planning Consultancy Oyster Partnership London
- Senior/ Principal Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior to Principal Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- 15Hatfields Chadwick Court London SE1 8DJ
Westminster Media Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for regional development and the creative industries in the UK
- Thu 14 Dec 2017
- Central London