New report highlights council concerns that homes created using permitted development rights could risk their occupants' health and wellbeing.
London housing association Poplar HARCA is two thirds of the way through a successful scheme to unlock hidden homes and is sharing its learning with others, Josephine Smit finds.
How can qualities such as character and beauty be defined when it comes to new homes in suburban and rural areas? New guidance and developments provide responses, finds Josephine Smit.
In the north east of England a new housing development is trialling advanced building methods and home technologies, finds Josephine Smit.
Oxford's Barton Park is a large-scale housing development that is designed to bring benefits to its residents and to those living around it, finds Josephine Smit.
Research and record temperatures are repeatedly reminding us of how our climate is changing, and we need to take this seriously when designing new places, writes Chris Brown.
The Welsh government's decision to drop plans for a relief road around Newport is sound, but South Wales still needs transport infrastructure and ways to fund it, says Tim Williams.
- Senior | Principal Town Planner Lewis Davey City of Bristol
- Town Planner | London (Central) | Planning & Design Consultancy Penguin Recruitment London
- Senior Policy Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Carrington West Berkshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing South West England
- Planning Director (Southampton) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Southampton
- Regeneration Programme Manager Carrington West London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Turley Reading or Southampton
- Senior/Principal Planner Vivid Resourcing Kent
- Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing South West England