Storey Homes' De Montfort Place provides new homes that are sympathetic to their Bedford setting and reinstate the streetscape, Josephine Smit finds.
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
With its mix of uses and accompanying improved route to the city centre, Leicester's Great Central Square forms a gateway to the Waterside regeneration area, Josephine Smit finds.
Economic recovery offers the potential to focus on quality homes, health and wellbeing and compact neighbourhoods and the tools are at hand to deliver, write Hilary Satchwell and Katja Stille.
- Assistant Planning Officer - Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Team Leader - are you a strategic thinker and a good leader of people, this could be for you!? Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Regeneration and Economy Programme Manager Carrington West South East of England
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Shire Hall, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Osborne Richardson East of England
- Head of Planning Osborne Richardson North West England
- Regeneration Manager Carrington West West Midlands
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Principal Town Planner - Oxford Penguin Recruitment Oxford