A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
Low energy design principles have been adopted for the refurbishment of a 1960s Portsmouth housing estate, transforming living conditions for residents, writes Josephine Smit.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Plans to develop six houses in south London demonstrate the challenges of bringing through small infill sites, and their potential, Josephine Smit finds.
A long established community of park homes in Berkshire has become the focus for a planning conflict that raises questions about homeowner rights, says Michael Hardware.
The spectre of weakening housebuilding output has been raised by the government's latest quarterly housebuilding figures, which show year-on-year falls in both housing starts and completions.
Walkability has been designed out of Australian cities, and designing it back in needs to start with traffic lights, argues Tim Williams.
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Officer/Senior Planning Officer Lewis Davey Exeter, Devon
- Senior / Principal Planner (Development Management) Lewis Davey Ashford, Kent
- Planning Consultant / Cambridge / Full Time and Permanent Penguin Recruitment Cambridge
- Graduate Town Planner / Cambridgeshire / Full APC support Penguin Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Berkshire
- Planning Enforcement Consultant Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Devon
- Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Dorset
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Gloucestershire