A £3 billion borrowing guarantee scheme for housing associations is among the announcements in Philip Hammond's spring statement.
University of Birmingham's new open space at its Edgbaston campus combines planting and technological innovation to create a multi-functional public realm, writes Josephine Smit.
In Leeds' South Bank regeneration area, an emerging development is promoting a sustainable form of city living.
Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
The Bristol Housing Festival is a five year experiment involving city players and general public to find solutions to the housing crisis, finds Josephine Smit.
Institutions must engage with businesses and their communities, as Teesside University is doing to help Tees Valley recover from the closure of the SSI steelworks, writes professor Jane Turner.
February's report from the Committee on Climate Change, the independent government advisory body, came to the unsurprising conclusion that more must be done to ensure new and existing homes are fit for a warming planet and to minimise carbon emissions.
- Senior Landscape Architect Joshua Robert Architecture Birmingham City Centre
- Client Side Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- In-house Town Planner Lewis Davey Essex
- Planning Director | Bedfordshire | Equity + Bonuses Lewis Davey Bedfordshire
- Planning Support Officer - S106 Obligations Randstad South West London
- Senior Planner - London Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Development Management Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Essex
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region