Social infrastructure has been embedded in east London's Royal Wharf in a strategy to transform a former industrial site into a sustainable neighbourhood, Josephine Smit finds.
Transport for London turned to technology to help it assess the housing potential of more than 2,000 sites.
The 1950s-built Frampton Park estate in Hackney is being brought up to date with injections of contemporary urbanism, Josephine Smit finds.
Manchester's NOMA is regenerating character and community as part of its redevelopment of an 8 hectare city site, Josephine Smit writes.
A fresh approach to alternative residential assets could better serve younger and older customers and maintain the longevity of investments, writes Darren Clarke.
COVID response measures have highlighted the difficulties in moving to healthier and more sustainable forms of travel and placemakers need to be assertive to enable change, writes Chris Brown.
- Head of Capital Programme Osborne Richardson Newham, London, England
- Planner | Nottingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Manchester | Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Leeds | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Team Leader Strategic Planning (Local Plans) Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Development Executive - Placemaking | Milton Keynes Penguin Recruitment Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset