Chief executive says government agency will aid market when public health crisis recedes, as new analysis charts coronavirus' impact on housebuilding.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
With its mix of uses and accompanying improved route to the city centre, Leicester's Great Central Square forms a gateway to the Waterside regeneration area, Josephine Smit finds.
Alexandra Gardens, in Hull, has provided mixed tenure homes, training and employment through a partnership approach, finds Josephine Smit.
Brent Council came up with a comprehensive campaign to help residents understand the choices in the ballot on plans to regenerate the South Kilburn estate, in north west London, and it paid dividends.
Urban policy in areas including transport, housing density, office occupancy and co-working are all being brought into question by the pandemic, writes Tim Williams.
No-contact consultation can be effective and fully comply with local authority requirements, although it has to be a different experience, writes Michael Hardware.
- Director of Planning - Mixed Use Developer Macdonald & Co London
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Buckinghamshire
- Housing Enabling Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Intelligence Data Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- URGENT - Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - FULLY REMOTE Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Regeneration Basildon Council Basildon, Essex
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham