Manchester's NOMA is regenerating character and community as part of its redevelopment of an 8 hectare city site, Josephine Smit writes.
Storey Homes' De Montfort Place provides new homes that are sympathetic to their Bedford setting and reinstate the streetscape, Josephine Smit finds.
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
A Middlesbrough site cleared to make way for new homes a decade ago has at last been redeveloped, with the involvement of its community, Josephine Smit finds.
Local political leadership is driving a string of new sustainable neighbourhoods and the UK government will be making its own mark, writes Chris Brown.
- Senior Project Manager Carrington West London (North), London (Greater)
- Principal Strategic Planner Osborne Richardson Homeworking
- Senior/Principal Town Planner – Development Management Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- ASSOCIATE PLANNER Lewis Davey Gloucester
- Principal Town Planner- Planning Policy Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Director of Environment, Housing and Regeneration Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing North West England
- Principal Planning Officer Carrington West East Sussex
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Planning Obligations S106 / CIL Officer (Remote Working) Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)