Social housing tenants approve redevelopment of their estate in first ballot to take place under new rule introduced by London mayor Sadiq Khan this summer.
In North Tyneside a public-private partnership is succeeding in changing the lives of disadvantaged young people with work-based training, finds Josephine Smit.
A south London scheme brings 272 homes and commercial space, while also recognising the history of a site that has been central to its community, writes Josephine Smit.
In Salford, a leasing approach is helping to transform empty shops and homes into decent and affordable rented housing, writes Josephine Smit.
A community group has won planning consent to create London's largest affordable self build housing scheme to date, and it has taken years of hard graft to get this far, finds Josephine Smit.
The private sector housebuilder business model cannot deliver the homes we need, so government should be looking to incentivise new approaches, writes Tim Williams.
Housing minister Kit Malthouse spent much of the recent Conservative Party conference telling those who would listen about his passion for housing design and his fears that there is "not much" quality design in current development.
- Land & Planning Manager | Norfolk | Great Company | Car + other benefits Lewis Davey East of England
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Lewis Davey CB Spalding, Lincs
- Planning Policy Team Leader- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Senior Policy Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Interim Head of Planning Park Avenue Recruitment Hampshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Cambridgeshire
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Town Planner - Planner up to Associate Deverell Smith Surrey
- (Senior) Policy Planner - Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)