Oxford's Barton Park is a large-scale housing development that is designed to bring benefits to its residents and to those living around it, finds Josephine Smit.
University of Birmingham's new open space at its Edgbaston campus combines planting and technological innovation to create a multi-functional public realm, writes Josephine Smit.
In Leeds' South Bank regeneration area, an emerging development is promoting a sustainable form of city living.
Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
We need to recognise the specific challenges of individual high streets, and not assume that the national narrative is true for every place, writes Holly Lewis.
- Senior Planner | Part time or Full time | Chelmsford Lewis Davey Chelmsford, Essex
- Senior / Principal Planner | Birmingham | Major projects Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Strategic Planning Manager Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Town Planner (Associate) Stride Treglown Solent (near Winchester)
- Town Planner | Manchester | MRTPI or Licentiate | Exciting Company Lewis Davey City of Manchester
- Planning Director / Associate / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Various inc Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Kent, Berkshire, Somerset, London and Sussex
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planners - Norwich Lewis Davey Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior / Principal Planner - Hertfordshire Lewis Davey Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Town Planners (all levels) - Scotland - NEW VACANCIES! Penguin Recruitment Scotland