Developer acquires site incorporating historic listed building on edge of Bristol city centre with view to creating homes and other amenities.
How can qualities such as character and beauty be defined when it comes to new homes in suburban and rural areas? New guidance and developments provide responses, finds Josephine Smit.
In the north east of England a new housing development is trialling advanced building methods and home technologies, finds Josephine Smit.
Oxford's Barton Park is a large-scale housing development that is designed to bring benefits to its residents and to those living around it, finds Josephine Smit.
University of Birmingham's new open space at its Edgbaston campus combines planting and technological innovation to create a multi-functional public realm, writes Josephine Smit.
There are many ways of evaluating placemaking, but Chris Brown asks whether we can measure outcomes in a way that reliably differentiates successful locations from unloved ones.
Discussion around physical and mental health focuses on concerns like foods, drinks and social media, but we should also be looking to urban design, writes Ken Dytor.
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) upto £54,656 Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Chartered Planner - Leeds (Senior or Associate) Lewis Davey West Yorkshire
- Chartered Planners - Leicester Lewis Davey Leicestershire
- Client Side Town Planner Lewis Davey Stansted, Essex
- Planning Consultant / Senior Consultant / Associate Planner Lewis Davey Preston, Lancashire
- Policy Team Leader with a Policy Manager job title! Lewis Davey Essex
- Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer (£28 + per hour)- South London Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Transport Planner - Regeneration Project - South London Deverell Smith London