Agreement between West Midlands Combined Authority and investor Legal and General will help drive regeneration, housing and levelling up.
When a landmark west London department store closed in 2015, developer Inland Homes' saw its potential for adaptive re-use and it has now converted it for town centre living.
Hounslow Council's civic centre has moved to the town centre, freeing up its former west London site for redevelopment with almost a thousand homes, Josephine Smit finds.
A skills academy has been established to help maximise the employment potential of Thamesmead's 30-year regeneration programme.
The latest phases of a housing development in Nottingham are being shaped through an engagement approach that develops input, understanding and support, writes Josephine Smit.
The levelling up and regeneration bill introduced to parliament is lacking in the resources, will and planning needed to deliver change, writes Tim Williams.
Biodiversity net gain may present challenges in its potential to reduce developer contributions or limit land values but it can also add value, writes Francis Truss.
Lawrence Turner looks at the potential implications of replacing CIL and S106 developer contributions with a single flat-rate levy.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton