Housebuilding to the east of a Bedfordshire market town will be accompanied by measures to help boost its existing town centre, finds Josephine Smit.
When the anchor supermarket moved out of the centre of a Sussex town it triggered a transition to leisure, which had to be carefully handled, finds Josephine Smit.
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
A Manchester project has explored child-friendly design by asking children to create a play structure for a planned park and prototyping the end result, finds Josephine Smit.
That means looking at growth and inclusion through the lens of sustainability, rather than continuing to pursue growth at all costs, writes Mark Lynam.
- Planner / Urban Designer - London Lewis Davey Greenwich, London
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Planning Manager (Strategic Land) Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Town Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Strategic Application Planner Carrington West London
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham