Alexandra Gardens, in Hull, has provided mixed tenure homes, training and employment through a partnership approach, finds Josephine Smit.
Brent Council came up with a comprehensive campaign to help residents understand the choices in the ballot on plans to regenerate the South Kilburn estate, in north west London, and it paid dividends.
Housebuilding to the east of a Bedfordshire market town will be accompanied by measures to help boost its existing town centre, finds Josephine Smit.
When the anchor supermarket moved out of the centre of a Sussex town it triggered a transition to leisure, which had to be carefully handled, finds Josephine Smit.
Housing secretary Robert Jenrick has pledged to deliver on the aspirations of the Building Better, Building Beautiful Commission. Chris Brown considers how.
With just under 30 per cent of its children found to be living in poverty, Wales should be in the sights of a government committed to helping left behind people and places, says Tim Williams.
One of the key asks from the government-backed Building Better Building Beautiful Commission was for improved enforcement to ensure developers adhere to approved plans when they build out schemes.
- Head of Economic Regeneration Carrington West East Midlands Region
- Economic Growth and Enterprise Manager Tendring District Council Tendring, Clacton-on-Sea
- Principal Town Planner Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Senior Town Planner Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Principal Planner (Specialist - Level 2: Development Management) 12 month fixed term contract Maldon District Council Maldon, Essex
- Planner / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Dorset
- Planning Director (Newcastle) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Newcastle
- Clientside Senior Planning Manager (East Anglia) Beach Baker Property Recruitment East Anglia
- Town Planner (Berkshire) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Berkshire
- Planning Manager - Bristol Macdonald & Co Bristol