PlacemakingResource aims to provide the most authoritative and up-to-date information for planning professionals. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner / Senior Planner | nr Stevenage | up to £40k basic + bonuses | Big projects Lewis Davey Hertfordshire
- Clientside Planning Manager (Midlands) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Warwickshire
- Planner/Senior Planner (Cardiff) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Planner (Bristol) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Major Applications Team Leader Vivid Resourcing North West England
- Planning Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer G2 Recruitment East Midlands
- Senior Planner - OUTSIDE IR35 G2 Recruitment Yorkshire and the Humber