Advertise with us
The Placemaking brand
From the producers of Regeneration & Renewal, Planning and PlanningResource.co.uk; PlacemakingResource is the website for professionals working to make places better, bringing together a broad range of built environment practitioners from a variety of professional backgrounds.
With an increased policy focus on the concept of Placemaking and close working between the various professions involved in making better places vital to Placemaking's success, it has become essential to create an online community and resource. This website, brings together content relevant to Placemaking in one place. The aim is to produce a single resource for this important discipline.
As a brand we offer you exceptional access to the key decision makers within Placemaking. Whether your business objective is brand awareness, lead generation or thought leadership these can all be achieved through Placemaking.
Bespoke advertising packages are tailored to meet your business needs, utilising all relevant print, online, jobs event, seminars or bulletin channels to reach our audience. For more information on a customised solution to meet your needs call our team on 020 8267 4634.
Do you wish to advertise a job vacancy or a tender?
Planning and PlacemakingResource reach all professionals across all levels in the industry. Every qualified professional, planning student and graduate in the UK use Planning magazine, Planningjobs, PlanningResource and now PlacemakingResource to view new employment opportunities. Because the brand covers all aspects of planning, community renewal, physical regeneration and economic development, it is the number one place for these professionals to search and apply for your roles.
With a General Appointments and a Senior Appointments section, jobseekers can easily find the opportunity they’re looking for in the magazine. They can also see top employers and recruitment consultancies on PlanningJobs.co.uk. For more information please contact Alexa Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8267 4086
Project Sales Manager
020 8267 4952
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Graduate Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Planning Project Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)