- Johnson faces battle for £1.4bn growth fund cash
- Social housing rent rise 'could hit renewal projects'
- London 'best placed' to benefit from return to growth
- Capital conversation New funding methods offer opportunities for regeneration, reports Richard Garlick
- Lord Heseltine interview: The former deputy prime minister on the Regional Growth Fund and Thames Gateway
- David Lunts interview: The London director of the Homes & Communities Agency on regenerating the capital in an age of austerity
- Richard Blakeway interview: The London mayor's housing advisor says benefit reforms will not force poorer communities out into the suburbs
Regeneration & Renewal was media partner for the Future of London conference.