The Planning Awards
Details of the Planning Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
- Assistant Planning Officer - Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Team Leader - are you a strategic thinker and a good leader of people, this could be for you!? Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Regeneration and Economy Programme Manager Carrington West South East of England
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Shire Hall, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Osborne Richardson East of England
- Head of Planning Osborne Richardson North West England
- Regeneration Manager Carrington West West Midlands
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Principal Town Planner - Oxford Penguin Recruitment Oxford