The Planning Awards
Details of the Planning Awards, including short-listed entries and winners.
The Planning Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in planning work by local authorities, consultants, developers, lawyers, voluntary and neighbourhood groups and all the other key players in the planning system. They incorporate the Placemaking Awards, which also also reward excellence in planning-related activities such as placemaking, urban design, economic development, housing, regeneration, legal advice and environmental consulting. For more details, click here.
- Associate / Director Lewis Davey Colchester, Essex
- Principal Adviser – Access and Inclusion Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Director of Planning - OPDC Macdonald & Co London
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London SE1
- Head of Planning - Development Management OPDC Central London SE1
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Carrington West Hampshire
- Principal DM Consultant *OUTSIDE IR35* Carrington West East Midlands Region
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- High Street Heritage Action Zone Project Manager Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire