Solving the practical challenges of green infrastructure in building design
From ‘green roofs’ and ‘living walls’ to ‘sky gardens’ and even ‘forest towers’ the incorporation of living plants into the fabric of building interiors, exteriors, and surrounding infrastructure is taking root in cities around the globe. But increasing the amount of green infrastructure in new developments presents technical and other challenges which can deter clients. Healthy Design, Healthy Places is all about how we can resolve those challenges and meet the growing demand for healthier places to work and live.
- Mark Camley, Executive Director Of Park And Venues, The London Legacy Development Corporation
- Ken Trew, Senior Project Manager, Argent LLP
- Mehron Kirk, Landscape Architecture Director, BDP
- Chris Churchman, Founding Partner, Churchman Landscape Architects
- John Ennis, Area Director - Central South & New Homes, Foxton
And many more. For an up-to-date list of speakers, click here.
For more information, visit the Healthy Design, Healthy Places website.