Upcoming conferences, trade exhibitions, training courses and other events for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including physical regeneration, urban design, community renewal and economic development.
London deputy mayor for housing James Murray has confirmed that he will speak at the Planning for High Density Housing conference that takes place in the morning of 20 March 2018 in central London.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Principal Planner | Cotswolds | Flexible working | Potential relocation package Lewis Davey Cotswolds office - but flexible working (including some home working) is possible
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Experienced Town Planners | Swindon | 3+ years'+ UK experience Lewis Davey Swindon, Wiltshire