Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Access To PlacemakingResource
Q. How do I view articles on the site?
A. You will need to complete the registration section on Placemaking Resource, if you have a subscription to Planning you will be able to view both sites in full
Q. I am registered on Placemaking - why can't I access certain content?
A. Only users with full Planning subscriptions can access all content on the Placemaking website. A full subscription to Planning gives you unlimited access to both sites including:
- Email bulletins
- Unlimited news
- Opinion, analysis, profiles & features
- Stacks of useful resources
View Planning Subscription options to gain access to all the Planning resources
Q. I am having technical problems. Who should I contact?
A. Our customer support team can help on email@example.com
Q. How do I sign in?
A. There is a link on the top right of every page, called "Sign In". Please click here to sign in . You will be asked for your email address and your password.
Q. How do I verify my account?
A. To verify your account you will need to click on the verification email sent to you after you completed your registration. Please check your email's inbox or spam folder for the verification email and click on the activation link. Click here to receive a new verification email.
Q. Do I have to sign in each time I visit the site?
A. No. If you check the 'remember me' checkbox when you login, a cookie will be set. This means that the next time you visit the site, you'll be remembered and will be granted automatic access.
Q. What are cookies?
A. A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored by your internet browser on your computer's hard drive.
It enables us to identify our registered users without having to ask for registration details every time you access Planning.
Using cookies makes accessing the site much quicker for you because you do not need to remember your username and password each time you access the site.
Q. I have forgotten my password.
Q. How can I change my sign in password or email?
A. Once you are signed in, you may change your email address and password.
To do this, visit the My Account section.
Q. What information can I change in My Account?
A. You can change the following information in My Account:
- Email address
- Bulletin subscriptions
Q. What is Planning's accessibility policy?
A. Planning aims to provide content that is accessible to all user groups. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This Site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this Site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This Site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
Q. Which web browsers can use PlacemakingResource?
A. On PC:- Internet Explorer 5.x +, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
On Mac:- Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Graduate Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Planning Project Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)