Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Homes England approves £30 million loan for modular housebuilder while government appoints Mark Farmer as offsite champion.
Joint venture with student housing specialist Alumno has two schemes under construction and six more in the pipeline.
Housing minister Esther McVey says data will be made available to enable proptech innovators to "bring about a digital revolution".
Ebbsfleet Development Corporation has acquired a site that will allow it to bring forward the commercial and residential heart of the Kent garden city.
Sheffield City Council aims to deliver general needs and specialist housing under expanded programme for next decade.
Liverpool City Council to acquire land at Kings Dock with aim of marketing plots for leisure based mixed use.
Council creates principles for residents affected by building above their homes as it plans programme to develop council homes on rooftops.
West Midlands Combined Authority is working with Lovell Partnerships to deliver more than 4,000 homes on brownfield sites over eight years.
- Planner | Bedford | 1+ years' experience Lewis Davey Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planning Manager | Housebuilder | 5+ years' experience Lewis Davey South Essex, Near M25
- Planning Consultant Lewis Davey Exeter, Devon
- Town Planner | EIA/M&W Lewis Davey Glasgow
- Senior Housing Development & Supply Officer x 4 London Borough of Hounslow London
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- PRINCIPAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER Carrington West Hampshire
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tree Inspector Carrington West Bedfordshire
- Major Projects Planning Consultant G2 Recruitment Leicestershire