Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Swan Housing Association is to help regenerate the Essex town with 2,800 homes, following the initial development partner's departure.
The east London borough's regeneration business has bold plans to develop a film studio and media complex, and is now looking for partners to help realise them.
Two large scale developments have secured support from the government agency to fast track delivery of housing.
City council releases design guide vision document for consultation and invites experts to join its design and conservation review panel.
A survey of economic development practitioners in local government has found they are not being adequately supported to deliver. Suzanne Malcolm outlines the concerns.
At this week's party conference Theresa May set out her vision of Britain's future, and it included money for private and affordable housing, writes Josephine Smit.
Nine planned garden towns share in funding to help councils and communities bring through their proposals.
Council cabinet approves masterplan to drive redevelopment of key areas of town centre with homes and commercial space.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Graduate/Assistant Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Principal Planner - Worcestershire Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Worcestershire
- Planning Technician South Norfolk District Council Long Stratton, Norwich
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Planning Officer West Lancashire Borough Council Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Experienced Graduate Planner / Reading / APC support Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Planner - Town Planner - Planning Consultancy Oyster Partnership London
- Senior/ Principal Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior to Principal Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- 15Hatfields Chadwick Court London SE1 8DJ
Westminster Media Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for regional development and the creative industries in the UK
- Thu 14 Dec 2017
- Central London