Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Oxford City Council has appointed Catalyst Housing as its development partner to bring forward homes and amenities at Blackbird Leys.
Birmingham will receive £165 million boost from government to help deliver athletes' village that is intended to kickstart Perry Barr regeneration.
Housebuilder and affordable housing provider form joint venture to build homes as part of emerging community at Sherford.
The SME housebuilder has been in decline in the UK, but policies going into place look set to improve their potential to build businesses and homes, finds Josephine Smit.
Plymouth City Council approves funding package in bid to drive regeneration of the city's station and its surrounding area.
The housing delivery fund will provide loans to SME housebuilders in a move intended to drive new home delivery and diversify the sector.
Crawley Borough Council has named Clarion Housing Group as its preferred development partner to deliver homes for town regeneration.
Plan identifies a series of measures aimed at increasing appeal, balancing growth and directing investment in the county town.
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Planning Director / Head of London Planning Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Regeneration Officer East Hampshire District Council Whitehill, Bordon
- Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East London
- Planning Assistants Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Principal Planning Officer - Outside IR35 Park Avenue Recruitment Hertfordshire
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Essex