Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Liverpool City Council to acquire land at Kings Dock with aim of marketing plots for leisure based mixed use.
Council creates principles for residents affected by building above their homes as it plans programme to develop council homes on rooftops.
West Midlands Combined Authority is working with Lovell Partnerships to deliver more than 4,000 homes on brownfield sites over eight years.
We have an almost complete policy vacuum on active ground floor uses that are so important to generating social capital, wellbeing and community cohesion, writes Chris Brown.
The historic Cavalry Barracks site in Hounslow has been brought to the market, with the potential for a residential-led development.
The government has named 50 more towns that stand to benefit in the second phase of its Future High Streets Fund.
An Australian delegation on a fact finding mission in London has been pleasantly surprised at the community benefit leveraged from the development process and the 2012 Olympics, writes Tim Williams.
Chancellor Sajid Javid names five local authorities that are awarded funding to bring forward transport infrastructure to unlock housebuilding.
- Latest Town Planning Opportunities Nationwide Lewis Davey Nationwide
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Graduate Town Planner Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Planner | Fast Track to Associate Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Associate Director Lewis Davey Central London
- Graduate / Planner | Southampton Central | Superb Projects | Flexible workplace Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior / Principal + Associate / Planning Director | Flexible working | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Chartered Town Planner (5-10 Years' Experience) Lewis Davey Fareham, Hampshire
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- Town Planning Manager - Essex Deverell Smith Essex