Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Evera Homes is to develop 60 home scheme in first move to accelerate housing delivery across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
There is a growing interest in the build to rent sector, but if it is to realise its potential it needs to deliver the scale and the products that the market wants, finds Josephine Smit.
The private sector housebuilder business model cannot deliver the homes we need, so government should be looking to incentivise new approaches, writes Tim Williams.
Telford Homes acquires part of US build-to-rent business Greystar's major site in Greenford, where it will deliver 278 homes for sale and shared ownership.
Chancellor Philip Hammond says "we have more to do" on housing in budget speech before announcing a string of measures, but industry response to them is muted.
Mayor Sadiq Khan's building council homes for Londoners programme allocated to boroughs to build more than 11,000 council homes.
The Guinness Partnership's deal to buy a second site in Bromley-by-Bow will see it developing a 900 home mixed use neighbourhood.
Oxford City Council has appointed Catalyst Housing as its development partner to bring forward homes and amenities at Blackbird Leys.
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner / Senior Planner | nr Stevenage | up to £40k basic + bonuses | Big projects Lewis Davey Hertfordshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Planning Consultant/Senior Planner - Bournemouth Lewis Davey Bournemouth, Dorset
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing South UK
- Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Associate Director - London (copy) Martin Robeson Planning Practice London (Greater)