Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Boris Johnson pledges to "build, build, build" targeting schools, hospitals, homes and roads, as economy struggles to recover from coronavirus.
Upgrading the energy efficiency of existing homes could benefit the economy, environment and residents, but there are barriers to overcome, finds Josephine Smit.
Council-led partnership will trial modern methods of construction under initiative backed by government agency.
Government agency's £61 million loan supports delivery of infrastructure to open up development of a planned 6,500 home settlement.
Our housing delivery system lacks resilience and is unable, even in good times, to provide the homes citizens need at a price more can afford, writes Tim Williams.
Developer Capital & Centric has completed the acquisition of Stockport's historic Weir Mill for a resi conversion that sets the scene for broader regeneration.
South Tyneside Council appoints development partner to deliver 365 homes as part of mixed use transformation.
Developer Godwin Developments has signed a deal with the aim of bringing forward a retail, hotel and build to rent residential scheme.
- Category Manager - Procurement Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Director: Chief Planner Wirral Council Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Capital Projects Manager Osborne Richardson Hertfordshire
- 2 Principal Planners - DM Osborne Richardson North London
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Principal Regeneration Officer Pembrokeshire County Council County Hall, Haverfordwest
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire