Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Locations across England win support from government's £95 million High Streets Heritage Action Zones programme.
Why ditching the dreaded section 106 negotiations could lead to something even worse for developers, by Joey Gardiner
The government’s planning white paper proposals to rip up the current system by which developers contribute to the cost of the infrastructure required to support their schemes, and replace it with a nationally set Infrastructure Levy have been greeted with dismay by councils and housing associations.
A development agreement and planning consent are in place for business park providing space for industry and logistics.
The government's affordable homes programme for next five years dedicates £11.5 billion to deliver 180,000 homes, with half being for affordable ownership.
The government's white paper, Planning for the future, proposes radical change and prompts questions.
More than 300 projects across England benefit from getting building fund to help drive economic recovery.
Existing schools, other public buildings and homes to gain support to improve energy efficiency and drive green job creation.
Tim Williams considers how ways of living could change, and gives a personal perspective on the loss of a UK housebuilding titan.
- Regeneration Manager Test Valley Borough Council Andover, Hampshire
- Deputy Local Plans Manager Runnymede Borough Council Surrey
- Senior Planner Development Management Medway Council Gun Wharf, Gillingham, Kent
- Interim Director of Growth Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London