Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Stricter controls on new developments and investment in drainage are needed to combat intense rainfall and increased urbanisation, according to government advisor.
Regulator of Social Housing's latest check of providers' financial resilience sees ratings of 19 downgraded in a reflection of challenging economic conditions.
Greater London Authority could withdraw funding from affordable housing providers failing to maintain homes to high standards.
West Midlands Combined Authority is among a number of authorities that have formally submitted bids to establish new investment zones.
No-one in office is looking likely to have an answer for our national economic malaise, let alone a serious remedy to turn around the former industrial areas in decline, writes Tim Williams.
Levelling up secretary Simon Clarke set out initial priorities for housing delivery at this week's Conservative Party Conference.
The government has opened bidding for its new investment zones, although the proposal still presents questions, Josephine Smit finds.
Both local and national politics provide obstacles to the process of delivering homes, writes Ian Barnett.
Carbon offset contributions for operational emissions can considerably impact scheme feasibility, but are generally not included at feasibility stage, write James Wickham, Liam Lawson Jones and Rosanna Cole.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton