Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Investor agrees £100 million deal with city council to boost development on Vaux Brewery site and broader city centre regeneration.
Optivo, Accord and Flagship are among 14 partner housing associations and providers signed up by the institutional registered provider.
Rotherham Borough Council and developer Muse exchange contracts on partnership to bring forward leisure development for key edge of town site.
Homes England approves £30 million loan for modular housebuilder while government appoints Mark Farmer as offsite champion.
Joint venture with student housing specialist Alumno has two schemes under construction and six more in the pipeline.
Housing minister Esther McVey says data will be made available to enable proptech innovators to "bring about a digital revolution".
Ebbsfleet Development Corporation has acquired a site that will allow it to bring forward the commercial and residential heart of the Kent garden city.
Sheffield City Council aims to deliver general needs and specialist housing under expanded programme for next decade.
- Planner / Urban Designer - London Lewis Davey Greenwich, London
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Strategic Application Planner Carrington West London
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham
- Project and Development Manager Matchtech Hampshire
- Principal to Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Associate Director/ Director Oyster Partnership London
- Planner/ Senior Planner Oyster Partnership South East England