Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Government backs plan to prepare former steelworks site for investment and redevelopment as business zone.
That is what government needs to do through its policies if it is to optimise the social, environmental and economic outcomes of housebuilding and placemaking, writes Chris Brown.
Combined authority makes £10 million investment in Knowsley Council's plans to regenerate town centre.
Legal & General is set to develop and provide financing for Sky's planned television and film studio, adding to Elstree's creative industries.
Investor agrees £100 million deal with city council to boost development on Vaux Brewery site and broader city centre regeneration.
Optivo, Accord and Flagship are among 14 partner housing associations and providers signed up by the institutional registered provider.
Rotherham Borough Council and developer Muse exchange contracts on partnership to bring forward leisure development for key edge of town site.
Homes England approves £30 million loan for modular housebuilder while government appoints Mark Farmer as offsite champion.
- Town Planner/Senior Town Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Associate / Director Lewis Davey Colchester, Essex
- Principal Adviser – Access and Inclusion Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Director of Planning - OPDC Macdonald & Co London
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London SE1
- Head of Planning - Development Management OPDC Central London SE1
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- High Street Heritage Action Zone Project Manager Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire