Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Developer acquires site incorporating historic listed building on edge of Bristol city centre with view to creating homes and other amenities.
A 25-year fund is among proposals put forward by UK2070 Commission in its first report on tackling social, economic and environmental inequalities.
The partnership between Urban Splash, Homes England and Japanese housebuilder Sekisui House could be a game-changer for UK industry, Josephine Smit learns.
Second phase addition to Cambridgeshire community will have a scheme of more than 400 offsite manufactured homes.
Sekisui House invests in UK developer Urban Splash's modular housing business, with government agency Homes England backing the union.
Land deals are intended to improve infrastructure links and help diversify the housing offer at Ebbsfleet's growing garden city.
Independent review's recommendations offer potential for "ground breaking improvements" to supply and quality, says chair.
Transport for London's partnership with private landlord Grainger is a model that could be followed outside the capital, writes Dean Clifford.
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) upto £54,656 Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Chartered Planner - Leeds (Senior or Associate) Lewis Davey West Yorkshire
- Chartered Planners - Leicester Lewis Davey Leicestershire
- Client Side Town Planner Lewis Davey Stansted, Essex
- Planning Consultant / Senior Consultant / Associate Planner Lewis Davey Preston, Lancashire
- Policy Team Leader with a Policy Manager job title! Lewis Davey Essex
- Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Birmingham, West Midlands
- LPA Policy Consultant Carrington West London (Greater)