Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Agreement between West Midlands Combined Authority and investor Legal and General will help drive regeneration, housing and levelling up.
Biodiversity net gain may present challenges in its potential to reduce developer contributions or limit land values but it can also add value, writes Francis Truss.
Media reports that government is considering allowing housing association tenants right to buy their homes at a discount prompt response from affordable housing bodies.
Lawrence Turner looks at the potential implications of replacing CIL and S106 developer contributions with a single flat-rate levy.
Housing secretary Michael Gove's plans to secure a further contribution from housebuilders to help remedy the cladding crisis could have unintended consequences, writes Joey Gardiner.
Government intervenes to examine plans to replace flagship London store building, which have been criticised for potential environmental impact.
Recent plans for developer levies in Australia to fund social or green homes have been dropped in the face of fierce lobbying. Developers can and should do better, writes Tim Williams.
Industry responds to levelling up secretary Michael Gove's call to commit to remediating fire safety failings in medium rise residential buildings.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak announces help for homeowners to install energy saving building products and materials in spring statement.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton