Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Knowsley Council has agreed to buy developer St Modwen's assets in Kirkby town centre in order to deliver a long-awaited regeneration.
New report highlights council concerns that homes created using permitted development rights could risk their occupants' health and wellbeing.
By any assessment the government's doomed Help to Buy policy has had an extraordinary effect on the housing market.
The government's Building Better, Building Beautiful Commission, which is looking at the reasons for ugly developments, has published its interim report.
Broxbourne Borough Council and Hertfordshire County Council select development partner for planned homes, leisure and retail scheme.
Prime minister makes call for mandatory space standards for new homes in speech at Manchester housing conference.
A new report commissioned for the Labour Party has made a clear case for placemaking, but leaves Chris Brown wondering about its political impact.
Developer acquires site incorporating historic listed building on edge of Bristol city centre with view to creating homes and other amenities.
- Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Altrincham, Flexible Location
- Senior Town Planning Consultant - Cheshire Lewis Davey Flexible in the North East
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Enterprise & Infrastructure Policy Team Leader Stratford-on-Avon District Council Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing North West
- Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Warwickshire