Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Housebuilder and housing association join forces with aim of delivering 2,600 homes at Ebbsfleet Garden City's Eastern Quarry.
Five housing associations operating in the north west have joined forces under a single brand, becoming one of the region's largest providers.
Crowdfunding is supporting projects to conserve heritage assets, revive green spaces and regenerate amenities, but it can't replace core running costs, Josephine Smit finds.
Agreements are signed to pave way for development over two Elizabeth line stations while more sites make progress.
Council is looking for a joint venture development partner to help regenerate the Queensway area with a 1,300 home mixed use scheme.
Lendlease and Morgan Sindall Group in contest to work with affordable housing provider on 11,500 home Thamesmead Waterfront regeneration.
The public-private regeneration partnership is increasing its investment capability to £200 million as it targets new large scale projects.
In Australia and in the UK, there's a need to harvest some of the uplift in property values that are created by public investments in civic amenity and connectivity, writes Tim Williams.
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Town Planner – London (Retail specialism) Jon Taylor Associates Central London
- Planning Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - West London - £40-£50/hour - Home Working Vivid Resourcing West London
- Interim Planning Policy Manager Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire
- Senior Town Planner – Colchester Jon Taylor Associates Colchester, Essex
- Principal Policy Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Regeneration Support Officer Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Strategic Lead – Regeneration & Development Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside