Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Existing schools, other public buildings and homes to gain support to improve energy efficiency and drive green job creation.
Tim Williams considers how ways of living could change, and gives a personal perspective on the loss of a UK housebuilding titan.
Boris Johnson pledges to "build, build, build" targeting schools, hospitals, homes and roads, as economy struggles to recover from coronavirus.
Upgrading the energy efficiency of existing homes could benefit the economy, environment and residents, but there are barriers to overcome, finds Josephine Smit.
Council-led partnership will trial modern methods of construction under initiative backed by government agency.
Government agency's £61 million loan supports delivery of infrastructure to open up development of a planned 6,500 home settlement.
Our housing delivery system lacks resilience and is unable, even in good times, to provide the homes citizens need at a price more can afford, writes Tim Williams.
Developer Capital & Centric has completed the acquisition of Stockport's historic Weir Mill for a resi conversion that sets the scene for broader regeneration.
- Assistant Planning Officer - Planning Policy Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council Solihull, West Midlands
- Team Leader - are you a strategic thinker and a good leader of people, this could be for you!? Lewis Davey London (Greater)
- Regeneration and Economy Programme Manager Carrington West South East of England
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Shire Hall, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Osborne Richardson East of England
- Head of Planning Osborne Richardson North West England
- Regeneration Manager Carrington West West Midlands
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Principal Town Planner - Oxford Penguin Recruitment Oxford