Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
New support for homes with unsafe cladding is targeted at buildings over 18 metres in height, while other leaseholders can access capped loans.
Councils could be required to release vacant sites and buildings under government proposals "unless there is a compelling reason not to do so".
In the government's quest to improve the design quality and sustainability of new homes, its own delivery agency could be a catalyst, writes Chris Brown.
More than 70 locations to share in future high streets funding for housing, transport, leisure and retail proposals.
Agency's new dynamic purchasing system is more flexible, has simpler criteria for SMEs and requires larger developers to show leadership.
The capital's new affordable homes programme will have half its funding dedicated to delivering homes for social rent.
The chancellor's £4 billion levelling up fund is welcome, but reversing the lengthy spiral of disinvestment in people and places calls for more, writes Tim Williams.
Boris Johnson's green plan includes backing for energy efficient homes and public buildings and a neighbourhood trialling hydrogen for heating and cooking.
- Principal Urban Designer (Remote Working) Macdonald & Co London
- Economic Development Consultants Matchtech Homeworking
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- Head of Planning Sheffield City Council Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Senior Planning Officer - Major Sites Team South Gloucestershire Council Yate, Bristol
- Development Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner / Senior Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment Reading, Berkshire
- Head of Regeneration Osborne Richardson England, London
- Planning Officer (Career Graded) Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire