Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
The chancellor's £4 billion levelling up fund is welcome, but reversing the lengthy spiral of disinvestment in people and places calls for more, writes Tim Williams.
Boris Johnson's green plan includes backing for energy efficient homes and public buildings and a neighbourhood trialling hydrogen for heating and cooking.
The sale of Urban&Civic has illustrated the potential of the master developer model, but don't expect many others to rush to follow its lead, writes Joey Gardiner.
Transport for London turned to technology to help it assess the housing potential of more than 2,000 sites.
The challenge is to find consensus policies that tip the playing field towards those who want to invest in, and deliver, a better world, writes Chris Brown.
The first locations have been offered funding under the government's town deal programme to drive growth.
Riverside Sunderland's planned housing expo for 2023 and masterplan set out vision for sustainable living.
Retirement Villages Group is looking to expand activity with 30 new sites and aims to create ultra-sustainable scheme in Chester.
- Development Strategy Manager Rugby Borough Council Rugby, Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Homeworking
- Various Planning Roles Folkestone & Hythe District Council Folkestone, Kent
- Assistant Director - Growth & Housing Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Planning Officer (Level 1) Wakefield Council Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Senior Planner - (London) - Award-winning company Osborne Richardson London (Greater)
- Planning Consultant (Major Projects) Carrington West Somerset
- Principal DM Planner (Majors) Carrington West London (Central), London (Greater)
- Capital Project Manager Osborne Richardson England
- Planning Manager - Clientside - Specialist Housing Lewis Davey North East of London