Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
We have an almost complete policy vacuum on active ground floor uses that are so important to generating social capital, wellbeing and community cohesion, writes Chris Brown.
The historic Cavalry Barracks site in Hounslow has been brought to the market, with the potential for a residential-led development.
The government has named 50 more towns that stand to benefit in the second phase of its Future High Streets Fund.
An Australian delegation on a fact finding mission in London has been pleasantly surprised at the community benefit leveraged from the development process and the 2012 Olympics, writes Tim Williams.
Chancellor Sajid Javid names five local authorities that are awarded funding to bring forward transport infrastructure to unlock housebuilding.
Loan facility is in place to facilitate future development at Salford's media, technology and innovation hub.
Knowsley Council has agreed to buy developer St Modwen's assets in Kirkby town centre in order to deliver a long-awaited regeneration.
New report highlights council concerns that homes created using permitted development rights could risk their occupants' health and wellbeing.
By any assessment the government's doomed Help to Buy policy has had an extraordinary effect on the housing market.
- Town Planner (up to 5 years' experience) Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Town Planner Lewis Davey Near Cambridge
- Associate|Associate Director Lewis Davey Near Southampton
- Planning Consultant (2-8 years experience) Lewis Davey Chester
- Regeneration Masterplanner Brent Council Brent, London
- Town Planner Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Birmingham / West Midlands - Senior Planner / Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Town Planner Lewis Davey Near Brighton
- Planning Director / Senior Associate | Lead Manchester office | £60k - £100k DOE Lewis Davey Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Associate Director Lewis Davey Central London