Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Joint venture secures funding deal with Homes England for infrastructure works to bring through 1,300 scheme beside Cambridge Airport.
Speculation has helped to make city housing unaffordable, but Singapore has a very different model and remains a city for all, writes Tim Williams.
Home of the Lovell telescope receives funding from government and Heritage Lottery Fund to develop visitor facility.
Leicestershire County Council plans to revamp a visitor attraction with the help of funds from residential development on part of the site.
London mayor Sadiq Khan launches initiative to help councils build homes for social rent, with first three local authorities signing up to deliver 2,500 homes.
Deal to buy assets of igloo Regeneration Partnership Fund will allow for accelerated delivery of developments.
Legal & General extends its ambitions in UK housebuilding, adding affordable housing arm that aims to deliver 3,000 homes a year within four years.
While many have been asking how we secure cities for all, in some cities whole streets are now for no one, writes Tim Williams, and ultimately banking is to blame.
- Team Leader, Strategic Development Charnwood Borough Council Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Graduate, Planning & Administration Officer Lewis Davey Oxfordshire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Kent
- Senior Development Management Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Oxfordshire
- Senior DM Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire
- Planning Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Leicestershire
- Planning Consultant - Major Applications Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Conservation Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey