Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Allocations to strategic partners are set to deliver almost 120,000 homes, around half of which will be for ownership.
New research looks at potential impact of rule allowing shops and other commercial premises to be converted to homes without planning consent.
After the prime minister's levelling up speech and ahead of the government's white paper on the issue, Nigel Wilcock looks at where focus is needed to address regional inequality.
The experiences that helped shape the regeneration of Barking and Dagenham should guide current efforts to level up, says Tim Williams.
Assessment of UK climate risk from the government's independent advisor points to risks to health, wellbeing and productivity from exposure to heat in homes and other buildings.
Developer seals deal to deliver 1,200-pupil secondary school and 116 homes on a former college site in Ealing.
That means the public sector needs to intervene to directly develop homes too, writes Tim Williams.
Latest locations to benefit from Future High Streets Fund target delivery of homes, workspace and hospitality venues.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton