Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Retirement Villages Group is looking to expand activity with 30 new sites and aims to create ultra-sustainable scheme in Chester.
County-wide collaborations between players from housing and the public sector are the way ahead, argues Michael Hardware.
Locations across England win support from government's £95 million High Streets Heritage Action Zones programme.
Why ditching the dreaded section 106 negotiations could lead to something even worse for developers, by Joey Gardiner
The government’s planning white paper proposals to rip up the current system by which developers contribute to the cost of the infrastructure required to support their schemes, and replace it with a nationally set Infrastructure Levy have been greeted with dismay by councils and housing associations.
A development agreement and planning consent are in place for business park providing space for industry and logistics.
The government's affordable homes programme for next five years dedicates £11.5 billion to deliver 180,000 homes, with half being for affordable ownership.
The government's white paper, Planning for the future, proposes radical change and prompts questions.
More than 300 projects across England benefit from getting building fund to help drive economic recovery.
- Senior Sustainability Officer Osborne Richardson London, England
- Development Manager | Developer | Northamptonshire Penguin Recruitment England, Northamptonshire, Kettering
- Planning Policy Manager Royal Borough of Greenwich England, London, Woolwich
- Senior Project Manager Carrington West London (North), London (Greater)
- Principal Strategic Planner Osborne Richardson Homeworking
- Senior/Principal Town Planner – Development Management Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- ASSOCIATE PLANNER Lewis Davey Gloucester
- Principal Town Planner- Planning Policy Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Director of Environment, Housing and Regeneration Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing North West England