Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
Agency's new dynamic purchasing system is more flexible, has simpler criteria for SMEs and requires larger developers to show leadership.
The capital's new affordable homes programme will have half its funding dedicated to delivering homes for social rent.
The chancellor's £4 billion levelling up fund is welcome, but reversing the lengthy spiral of disinvestment in people and places calls for more, writes Tim Williams.
Boris Johnson's green plan includes backing for energy efficient homes and public buildings and a neighbourhood trialling hydrogen for heating and cooking.
The sale of Urban&Civic has illustrated the potential of the master developer model, but don't expect many others to rush to follow its lead, writes Joey Gardiner.
Transport for London turned to technology to help it assess the housing potential of more than 2,000 sites.
The challenge is to find consensus policies that tip the playing field towards those who want to invest in, and deliver, a better world, writes Chris Brown.
The first locations have been offered funding under the government's town deal programme to drive growth.
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Senior/Associate Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties
- DM Team Leader Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Planning Director | Birmingham | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment England, West Midlands, Birmingham