Development economics, raising funding or investment for new projects, financial viability and appraisal, and long term management of schemes.Page Title RSS feed
The government has opened bidding for its new investment zones, although the proposal still presents questions, Josephine Smit finds.
Both local and national politics provide obstacles to the process of delivering homes, writes Ian Barnett.
Carbon offset contributions for operational emissions can considerably impact scheme feasibility, but are generally not included at feasibility stage, write James Wickham, Liam Lawson Jones and Rosanna Cole.
Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng's 'mini-budget' later this week is set to include plans to give up to 12 locations new investment zone status.
New prime minister Liz Truss appoints Teesside MP Simon Clarke to the role of levelling up and housing secretary.
Opinion: Why councils are likely to resist pleas to ease obligations to compensate developers for declining returns
Recent rises in build costs and drops in house prices are prompting developers to ask councils to ease obligations to help them maintain completion numbers. But authorities have reasons to hold their ground, writes Joey Gardiner.
Programme helps 14 councils buy back homes lost through right to buy to meet need for social rented or homeless housing.
Sadiq Khan makes commitment to supporting councils to double council housebuilding starts in the capital.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton