Housing, community renewal, arts, culture & heritage, urban green spaces, regeneration, conservation and community engagement in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
There is a need to focus on good growth that fits with a more sustainable future, writes Bev Hindle.
The pandemic has shown that healthcare can be provided in a range of settings and new partnerships could help develop them further in vacant space on the high street, writes Ben Kochan.
Greenwich Council has sensitively adapted some of the eighteenth century buildings in Woolwich Arsenal to create the Woolwich Works complex of performance spaces, finds Simon Carne.
Department stores becoming vacant as large multiples close down offer opportunities to bring social and leisure uses into urban centres, finds Ben Kochan.
Further regulation on social value may look inevitable, but clear planning policy is needed to demonstrate it, writes Lisa Webb.
An intelligent approach with holistic sets of data can help improve the delivery and operation of later living accommodation, and be better for residents, writes Darren Clarke.
The momentum behind the government's First Homes initiative to deliver affordable homes for first time buyers appears to be lagging, writes Michelle Quan.
Levelling up is the government's new economic confetti, writes Nigel Wilcock, but we recently got a suggestion of what it could mean for future strategy.
McCarthy Stone wins approval for development providing extra care apartments, bungalows and two-storey chalets.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton