The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Through the pandemic, the need to provide regional and local distribution sites for online shopping deliveries has become even more pressing, finds Ben Kochan.
Levelling up is a good thing and the Treasury now needs to define it, as a new report highlights, writes Tim Williams.
New housing schemes need to be designed so that it's easier for residents to get on their bicycles than jump in a car, if we are to achieve government ambitions to promote cycling, finds Ben Kochan.
More than 300 projects across England benefit from getting building fund to help drive economic recovery.
Economic recovery offers the potential to focus on quality homes, health and wellbeing and compact neighbourhoods and the tools are at hand to deliver, write Hilary Satchwell and Katja Stille.
With the COVID shock having an impact on work and travel patterns, cities may have to respond quickly, says Chris Brown.
Councils are closing roads and narrowing streets to enable cafes and bars to reopen, but they need to work with businesses to understand their needs, finds Ben Kochan.
Temporary measures are being introduced in cities to encourage people to continue cycling and walking as lockdown is loosened. But there's the potential to think bigger, writes Chris Brown.
Councils should be looking at ways to enable safe walking and cycling for both the shorter and the longer term, finds Ben Kochan.
- City Centre Regeneration Co-ordinator Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Team Leader – Development Management Brighton & Hove City Council Brighton, East Sussex
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Senior/Associate Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties