The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
With declining car ownership and the possible introduction of autonomous vehicles, parking needs to be designed so space can be adapted for other uses when it is no longer needed, finds Ben Kochan.
The Budget's fast, local money and backing for transport infrastructure will aid recovery in the West Midlands, and the region now needs to build back stronger, writes Simon Marks.
Children do not require any special play provision, but streets and other places need to be made welcoming and safe from cars, finds Ben Kochan.
Social infrastructure has been embedded in east London's Royal Wharf in a strategy to transform a former industrial site into a sustainable neighbourhood, Josephine Smit finds.
Through the pandemic, the need to provide regional and local distribution sites for online shopping deliveries has become even more pressing, finds Ben Kochan.
Levelling up is a good thing and the Treasury now needs to define it, as a new report highlights, writes Tim Williams.
New housing schemes need to be designed so that it's easier for residents to get on their bicycles than jump in a car, if we are to achieve government ambitions to promote cycling, finds Ben Kochan.
More than 300 projects across England benefit from getting building fund to help drive economic recovery.
Economic recovery offers the potential to focus on quality homes, health and wellbeing and compact neighbourhoods and the tools are at hand to deliver, write Hilary Satchwell and Katja Stille.
- Senior Economic Development Officer Osborne Richardson England
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Planning Director | London | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment England, London
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Planning Manager (Client Side) Lewis Davey Hampshire
- Planning Officer - ROSS5628 G2 Recruitment London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Birmingham Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Executive Director Publica Cirencester based
- Regeneration Assistant Flintshire County Council Ewloe, Deeside