The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
New housing schemes need to be designed so that it's easier for residents to get on their bicycles than jump in a car, if we are to achieve government ambitions to promote cycling, finds Ben Kochan.
More than 300 projects across England benefit from getting building fund to help drive economic recovery.
Economic recovery offers the potential to focus on quality homes, health and wellbeing and compact neighbourhoods and the tools are at hand to deliver, write Hilary Satchwell and Katja Stille.
With the COVID shock having an impact on work and travel patterns, cities may have to respond quickly, says Chris Brown.
Councils are closing roads and narrowing streets to enable cafes and bars to reopen, but they need to work with businesses to understand their needs, finds Ben Kochan.
Temporary measures are being introduced in cities to encourage people to continue cycling and walking as lockdown is loosened. But there's the potential to think bigger, writes Chris Brown.
Councils should be looking at ways to enable safe walking and cycling for both the shorter and the longer term, finds Ben Kochan.
Zaha Hadid Architects' design for pair of mixed use towers gets approval from housing secretary Robert Jenrick.
Urban policy in areas including transport, housing density, office occupancy and co-working is being brought into question by the pandemic, writes Tim Williams.
- Planning Enforcement Officer Gedling Borough Council Civic Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham
- Interim Director of Growth Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Career Grade Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston, Lancashire
- Planning Obligations Officer Leicestershire County Council Leicester, Leicestershire
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London