The infrastructure to support vibrant and viable places, including transport, utilities, energy and community facilities including education, retail, leisure & recreation.Page Title RSS fee
Proposers of major housing developments need to consider a range of options for addressing the healthcare needs of incoming residents, finds Ben Kochan.
Sydney's WestConnex highway holds lessons for reform in the way urban infrastructure is prioritised and communities are engaged, writes Tim Williams.
Retail sites have great potential to add housing, but there's a need to understand retailers' operational needs and create an attractive environment for residents, finds Ben Kochan.
The river running through Derry-Londonderry has long been a focus for people in despair, but it could now become a catalyst for change, writes Josephine Smit.
Rerouting traffic around a central island on north London's Archway gyratory creates a public space and an attractive environment, but needs more greenery and street furniture, says Ian Hingley.1 comment
It also needs smart government that can identify the needs of the city and use data to manage it, writes Tim Williams.
Tim Williams sees up close the damage done to city roads by prioritising car drivers' needs, and finds opportunities in technological change.
To facilitate the UK's shift to electric vehicles, councils need to develop a network of charging points based on an understanding of how people travel and use places, finds Ben Kochan.
- Team Leader – Viability & Obligations Islington Council Islington Town Hall, Upper Street, London N12UD
- Senior Planning Officer x2 (Policy and Infrastructure) Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Planning Officer- Somerset Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Principal Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Enforcement Officer and Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Suffolk
- Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - Local Plans Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Essex
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- S106/CIL Compliance Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Planning Consultant, Birmingham - West Midlands. Zodiac Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands