Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
The Walthamstow Wetlands project has opened up reservoirs and areas around them in north east London with a simple network of paths, finds Ian Hingley.
Upgrading the energy efficiency of existing homes could benefit the economy, environment and residents, but there are barriers to overcome, finds Josephine Smit.
Councils are closing roads and narrowing streets to enable cafes and bars to reopen, but they need to work with businesses to understand their needs, finds Ben Kochan.
Government agency's £61 million loan supports delivery of infrastructure to open up development of a planned 6,500 home settlement.
- Director or Senior Director - Town Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Category Manager - Procurement Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Director: Chief Planner Wirral Council Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Capital Projects Manager Osborne Richardson Hertfordshire
- 2 Principal Planners - DM Osborne Richardson North London
- Head of Planning Policy Carlisle City Council Carlisle, Cumbria
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent