Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Co-housing schemes can provide homes and space to build communities, but councils need to set aside sites and support groups to help bring them forward, finds Ben Kochan.
Design of the Marmalade Lane co-housing scheme has broken the mould in Cambridge's Orchard Park, but Danielle Percy and Chris Surfleet wonder how the two communities will engage.
London housing association Poplar HARCA is two thirds of the way through a successful scheme to unlock hidden homes and is sharing its learning with others, Josephine Smit finds.
Councils and community organisations can work together to help maximise the local benefits of bringing empty homes into use, finds Ben Kochan.
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) upto £54,656 Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Chartered Planner - Leeds (Senior or Associate) Lewis Davey West Yorkshire
- Chartered Planners - Leicester Lewis Davey Leicestershire
- Client Side Town Planner Lewis Davey Stansted, Essex
- Planning Consultant / Senior Consultant / Associate Planner Lewis Davey Preston, Lancashire
- Policy Team Leader with a Policy Manager job title! Lewis Davey Essex
- Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer (£28 + per hour)- South London Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Transport Planner - Regeneration Project - South London Deverell Smith London