Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
New cycle lanes have been accompanied by imaginative public realm improvements in a project carried out as part of Transport for London's Mini-Holland initiative, writes Ian Hingley.
An audit of large-scale housing development identifies poor design quality, and sets out how the industry could do better, finds Josephine Smit.
Putting on performances in public places can have a lasting impact on town centres, but they need to be based on local issues and culture, finds Ben Kochan.
Refurbishment of Darlington's Hippodrome theatre provides much needed extra space while also celebrating the building's heritage, finds Emma Weedon.
- Town Planner/Senior Town Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Associate / Director Lewis Davey Colchester, Essex
- Principal Adviser – Access and Inclusion Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Director of Planning - OPDC Macdonald & Co London
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London SE1
- Head of Planning - Development Management OPDC Central London SE1
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- High Street Heritage Action Zone Project Manager Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire