Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Locations across England win support from government's £95 million High Streets Heritage Action Zones programme.
The planning white paper singled out design codes as key tools for securing high quality development, but they must be kept up-to-date to be most effective, finds Ben Kochan.
The government's affordable homes programme for next five years dedicates £11.5 billion to deliver 180,000 homes, with half being for affordable ownership.
The 95 Peckham Road housing scheme is cleverly crafted to offer a modern interpretation of the traditional mansion block, finds Jeremy Estop.
- Planning Enforcement Officer Gedling Borough Council Civic Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham
- Interim Director of Growth Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Career Grade Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston, Lancashire
- Planning Obligations Officer Leicestershire County Council Leicester, Leicestershire
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London