Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Open air music, dance and theatre performances bring benefits to city centres, but public spaces need to be planned and landscaped to maximise their impact, finds Ben Kochan.
Welwyn Garden City's historic Shredded Wheat factory site will be regenerated with more than 1,400 homes, as well as retail, office and leisure space.
The Limelight in Old Trafford is a large scheme with community facilities and housing for older people, but its simple materials and muted colours mean it doesn't overpower neighbouring houses, finds Gordon Tero.
Digital technology can improve the high street shopping experience, but it's important also to work with independent retailers to maximise online promotion, finds Ben Kochan.
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner / Senior Planner | nr Stevenage | up to £40k basic + bonuses | Big projects Lewis Davey Hertfordshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Planning Consultant/Senior Planner - Bournemouth Lewis Davey Bournemouth, Dorset
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing South UK
- Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Associate Director - London (copy) Martin Robeson Planning Practice London (Greater)