Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Coming up: Birmingham Grand Central store to become office
Hammerson and Make Architects get the go ahead for a sustainable repurposing of the former department store.
Review: Housing estate redevelopment in the city
Orchard Gardens, which is part of south London's Heygate Estate, successfully bridges the transition between the low rise existing housing and high street and new high rise buildings, finds David Edwards.
Advice: Promoting reuse of retail parks for housing
Redevelopment of retail parks for housing can offer a useful source of housing sites for local authorities, but it's important design of new schemes creates a sense of place, finds Ben Kochan.
Review: Innovating with rural housing development
The new village of Lovedon Fields has been built to generous proportions using traditional materials, but developer Kevin McCloud's HAB over-promised and underperformed, finds Steven Bee.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton