Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Ten Degrees in Croydon is an innovative modular development, but some pedestrians walking past it could find the resulting townscape discordant, says Jeremy Estop.
As heatwaves like those of 2022 become more frequent, it becomes increasingly important to plan and design for natural ventilation and provide cool spaces, writes Ben Kochan.
Oaklands Rise in west London is close to the limit of acceptable density, but its design quality still manages to provide a sufficient level of amenity, finds David Edwards.
With increasing water shortages, planners need to negotiate for developers of new housing to install water-efficient appliances and rainwater harvesting systems, finds Ben Kochan.
The new look Exchange Square in the City of London has had its landscape softened with trees and shrubs, but could have been more diverse in its planting and target audience, writes Ian Hingley.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton