Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Calls to radically change the way landlords respond to damp and mould in their homes have turned to action in the wake of the death of Awaab Ishak, writes Josephine Smit.
Including a school as part of a mixed use development can bring vitality to a scheme, but it's important that the various uses are carefully integrated, finds Ben Kochan.
The developers of Holbourne Park in Bath sought to build a Georgian-style neighbourhood, but its opportunities were limited by commercial realities, find Amanda Taylor and Stephanie Massie.
Greater London Authority could withdraw funding from affordable housing providers failing to maintain homes to high standards.
The new park at the heart of Manchester's emerging Mayfield regeneration scheme has been created to respond to the aspirations of local people and delivered sustainably, finds Josephine Smit.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton