Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Greening junctions and roads can be part of active travel strategies to encourage greater walking and cycling, writes Ben Kochan.
The third phase in the regeneration of Sheffield's Park Hill respects the estate's modernist design concept, says Jon Phipps, but it would be good to see the estate put to its original purpose too.
Yorkshire housebuilding firm led by former Persimmon CEO Jeff Fairburn acquires 2,000 home a year player Avant Homes Group.
Identifying attractive walking and cycling routes needs to be at the centre of strategies to promote the 15-minute neighbourhood, finds Ben Kochan.
- Senior Planner Macdonald & Company London
- Town Planning Consultant Macdonald & Company Manchester
- Town Planner/Senior Planner Macdonald & Company London
- Planning Officer Matchtech London
- Regeneration Lead (Localities) Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Capital Programme Osborne Richardson Newham, London, England
- Planner | Nottingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Manchester | Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Leeds | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking