Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
In Liverpool's Welsh Streets two-up, two-down Victorian terraced housing is being regenerated to create modern homes with a variety of unit sizes and open plan layouts, finds Michael Cosser.
Planning policies are needed to encourage under-occupiers of large family housing to encourage them to 'downsize' to smaller and more convenient homes, finds Ben Kochan.
Cross-subsidy from private housing allowed Camden Council to fund new and improved social homes on the Maiden Lane estate, but the approach called for some compromise, finds Ben Wrighton.
Offsite approaches can produce high quality and environmentally efficient homes, but it's important to ensure the system allows the flexibility to deliver good design quality too, finds Ben Kochan.
- Planning Director | Bedfordshire | Equity + Bonuses Lewis Davey Bedfordshire
- Team Leader – Strategic Planning and Economic Regeneration Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (Development Management) Rochford District Council Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (or Senior) | Major Housebuilder | Essex - just off M25 Lewis Davey Essex - just off the M25
- Principal Planning Officer - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Planning Monitoring Officer - (Policy) Carrington West London (Greater)
- Town Planner | London | Socially Rewarding Projects Penguin Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant | London | Development & Regeneration Penguin Recruitment London