Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Alconbury Weald in Cambridgeshire provides employment and training opportunities and 5,000 new homes, but success will depend on the masterplan's ability to respond to new labour supply issues, finds Kate Wood.
Strategies to regenerate seaside towns need to be based on the skills in the local communities, as well as local historic features, finds Ben Kochan.
The first housing scheme at Whitehill & Bordon includes community facilities and employment opportunities but has yet to be fully used, finds Saffron Frost.
Grosvenor is the latest to report a lack of trust in placemaking and the planning system, and it is among those working to build it, finds Josephine Smit.
- Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Altrincham, Flexible Location
- Senior Town Planning Consultant - Cheshire Lewis Davey Flexible in the North East
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Enterprise & Infrastructure Policy Team Leader Stratford-on-Avon District Council Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing North West
- Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Warwickshire