Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
The new Climate Innovation District being built by CITU on the edge of Leeds city centre offers a model for sustainable design and development, finds Stella Heeley.
Layout and design of streets and developments can help manage the air quality for residents in new and existing housing, finds Ben Kochan.
With its gentle proportions and use of traditional materials, the West Green housing development in north London sits comfortably among Victorian terraces, finds Tomasz Fiszer.
A government backed review is the latest in a series of interventions to help grow custom and self build housing. Josephine Smit looks at the sector's progress.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton