Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Children do not require any special play provision, but streets and other places need to be made welcoming and safe from cars, finds Ben Kochan.
New support for homes with unsafe cladding is targeted at buildings over 18 metres in height, while other leaseholders can access capped loans.
Greenford Quay is in suburban west London, but provides high density housing and its first phase shows promise, finds Simon Carne.
Through the pandemic, the need to provide regional and local distribution sites for online shopping deliveries has become even more pressing, finds Ben Kochan.
- Economic Development Consultants Matchtech Homeworking
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- Head of Planning Sheffield City Council Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Senior Planning Officer - Major Sites Team South Gloucestershire Council Yate, Bristol
- Development Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner / Senior Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment Reading, Berkshire
- Head of Regeneration Osborne Richardson England, London
- Service Manager - Development Management Sedgemoor District Council Bridgwater, Somerset
- Planning Officer (Career Graded) Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire