Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
The Elisabeth Mill building in Stockport has been sensitively adapted for housing and new homes provided around it, finds Murray Graham.
Making existing homes energy efficient will be key to achieving the government's 2050 net zero target, but spearheading programmes demands a community approach, finds Ben Kochan.
The capital's new affordable homes programme will have half its funding dedicated to delivering homes for social rent.
The Forge residential scheme in east London creates an attractive and legible environment, write Maria Hadjinicolaou and Richard Crutchley.
- Team Leader – Development Management Brighton & Hove City Council Brighton, East Sussex
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Senior/Associate Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties
- DM Team Leader Vivid Resourcing East Midlands