Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
The pandemic has shown that healthcare can be provided in a range of settings and new partnerships could help develop them further in vacant space on the high street, writes Ben Kochan.
Greenwich Council has sensitively adapted some of the eighteenth century buildings in Woolwich Arsenal to create the Woolwich Works complex of performance spaces, finds Simon Carne.
A project to upgrade the energy efficiency of 108 Lancashire homes is one element of a developer's broader environmental, social and governance strategy.
Department stores becoming vacant as large multiples close down offer opportunities to bring social and leisure uses into urban centres, finds Ben Kochan.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton