Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
London's ExCeL centre has been converted to a temporary hospital and centres in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow are undergoing similar conversions.
Redevelopment of shopping centres offers an opportunity to bring in much needed housing, but centres' overall offer also needs to be reviewed, finds Ben Kochan.
Cambridge's Ninewells residential development has quite a dense feel and takes full advantage of its former green belt location, finds Glen Richardson.
West Midlands Combined Authority and developer Urban Splash sign up to housebuilding agreement for the region.
- Housing Enabling Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Intelligence Data Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- URGENT - Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - FULLY REMOTE Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Regeneration Basildon Council Basildon, Essex
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham