Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
North London's The Pavilions enhances the natural habitat on its former industrial site and has attractive homes, but the interface with surrounding streets required more thought, find Lucy Large and Evelyn Wong.
Councils need to use their land ownership and planning powers to bring community uses to the high street, and work with commercial property owners, finds Ben Kochan.
Brent Council came up with a comprehensive campaign to help residents understand the choices in the ballot on plans to regenerate the South Kilburn estate, in north west London, and it paid dividends.
Homes England approves £30 million loan for modular housebuilder while government appoints Mark Farmer as offsite champion.
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Planner | Bedford | 1+ years' experience Lewis Davey Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planning Manager | Housebuilder | 5+ years' experience Lewis Davey South Essex, Near M25
- Planning Consultant Lewis Davey Exeter, Devon
- Senior Planning Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Major Projects Supervisor Carrington West Wiltshire
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner - Milton Keynes Penguin Recruitment Milton Keynes