Best practice, expert advice and case studies across placemaking disciplines including urban design, finance, sustainability and communities.Page Title RSS feed
Community land trusts could play an important role in providing affordable housing in urban areas but sites need to be identified and offered to them at below market prices, finds Ben Kochan.
The saw-tooth roof profile gives an east London scheme a clear identity and references the site's industrial past, which is reflected throughout the development, finds Brendan Kilpatrick.
There are benefits to bringing new housing development to the high street, as long as proposals consider the local context and demands, finds Ben Kochan.
Top housebuilder sets out impacts of economic uncertainty on activity in trading update and says full-year completions could drop if spring buying patterns fail to materialise.
The first two phases of Middlewood Locks successfully create a middle-rise neighbourhood among the new tower blocks around Salford and Manchester city centre, finds Murray Graham.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton