Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Universities are playing an increasing role in urban regeneration but engagement between institutions and other local players needs to happen at all levels, finds Ben Kochan.
To get a true picture of the UK's coastal communities, it is important to recognise the value and potential of their maritime economy, writes Iain Mackinnon.
When the anchor supermarket moved out of the centre of a Sussex town it triggered a transition to leisure, which had to be carefully handled, finds Josephine Smit.
We have an almost complete policy vacuum on active ground floor uses that are so important to generating social capital, wellbeing and community cohesion, writes Chris Brown.
An Australian delegation on a fact finding mission in London has been pleasantly surprised at the community benefit leveraged from the development process and the 2012 Olympics, writes Tim Williams.
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
Tim Williams contemplates the track record of the UK's new prime minister and the qualities of the returning co-chair of a government-initiated commission.
Strategies to regenerate seaside towns need to be based on the skills in the local communities, as well as local historic features, finds Ben Kochan.
The first housing scheme at Whitehill & Bordon includes community facilities and employment opportunities but has yet to be fully used, finds Saffron Frost.
- Latest Town Planning Opportunities Nationwide Lewis Davey Nationwide
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Graduate Town Planner Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Planner | Fast Track to Associate Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Associate Director Lewis Davey Central London
- Graduate / Planner | Southampton Central | Superb Projects | Flexible workplace Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior / Principal + Associate / Planning Director | Flexible working | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Chartered Town Planner (5-10 Years' Experience) Lewis Davey Fareham, Hampshire
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- Town Planning Manager - Essex Deverell Smith Essex