Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Design of the first phase of new homes at the former Terrys Chocolate site in York uses existing buildings as a reference point, but that influence leads to some over-formality, finds Chris Dykes.
Proposal combining leisure attractions with food market, restaurants, hotels and homes raises hopes for regeneration of former station site.
Open air music, dance and theatre performances bring benefits to city centres, but public spaces need to be planned and landscaped to maximise their impact, finds Ben Kochan.
Refurbishment of a canalside building is the first phase in the development of a west London hub for SMEs, finds Josephine Smit.
Developers and housing associations are on shortlist to be Enfield Council's partner for first housing on major site.
Digital technology can improve the high street shopping experience, but it's important also to work with independent retailers to maximise online promotion, finds Ben Kochan.
The government's consultation on allowing shops, restaurants and other high street uses to change to offices without planning permission raises concerns, says Joey Gardiner.
Meanwhile uses can bring long term benefits as well as short term activity to sites awaiting redevelopment, but developers need to be persuaded to allow them, writes Ben Kochan.
- Team Leader – Strategic Planning and Economic Regeneration Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (Development Management) Rochford District Council Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (or Senior) | Major Housebuilder | Essex - just off M25 Lewis Davey Essex - just off the M25
- Principal Planning Officer - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Senior Development Management Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 G2 Recruitment Ashford, Kent
- Senior Planning Officer G2 Recruitment West Midlands Region
- Chief Planning Officer Carrington West London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner (Manchester) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Manchester