Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
North London's Otto and Nightingale School development successfully combines a new school with high rise housing on a tight urban site, finds Clare San Martin.
Town centres face challenges on numerous fronts, but economic development and regeneration professionals are looking to strategies to strengthen their offer.
Kingston Council and Countryside have secured outline consent to develop 2170 homes on the Cambridge Road estate.
The pandemic has shown that healthcare can be provided in a range of settings and new partnerships could help develop them further in vacant space on the high street, writes Ben Kochan.
Experience of regeneration indicates what levelling up needs, but there is a risk that the government will look to deliver by continuing failing policies, writes Chris Brown.
There have been suggestions that the government is gearing up to scrap local enterprise partnerships, but they should be evolved and adjusted instead, writes Nigel Wilcock.
Greenwich Council has sensitively adapted some of the eighteenth century buildings in Woolwich Arsenal to create the Woolwich Works complex of performance spaces, finds Simon Carne.
Department stores becoming vacant as large multiples close down offer opportunities to bring social and leisure uses into urban centres, finds Ben Kochan.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton