Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Covid-19 has widened not only the health gap between north and south, but also the economic gap, writes Tim Williams.
As retail declines and the introduction of permitted development rights changes our high streets and town centres, Anna Kiho makes the case for community.
New research looks at potential impact of rule allowing shops and other commercial premises to be converted to homes without planning consent.
After the prime minister's levelling up speech and ahead of the government's white paper on the issue, Nigel Wilcock looks at where focus is needed to address regional inequality.
In some parts of Britain there are too many homes and not enough jobs, and in others too many jobs and not enough homes, writes Tim Williams.
The temporary use of vacant shops by artists and other non-commercial uses can help bring long term change to the high street if dynamic activities are chosen, finds Ben Kochan.
Two recent reports looking at different aspects of deprivation provide pointers for placemakers, writes Chris Brown.
There is an opportunity to shape and integrate time-worn urban centres with transport projects, writes Colin Bennie.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton