Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Live music venues bring vibrancy to urban centres and with good planning and design, friction with local residents can be avoided, finds Ben Kochan.
Berkeley wins go ahead to develop up to 1,300 homes on the former Horlicks factory site in Slough, west London.
Councils need to use their land ownership and planning powers to bring community uses to the high street, and work with commercial property owners, finds Ben Kochan.
Brent Council came up with a comprehensive campaign to help residents understand the choices in the ballot on plans to regenerate the South Kilburn estate, in north west London, and it paid dividends.
Making the change from a sprawling, car reliant town with a bombed out high street to a fully functioning, attractive walkable place isn't easy, writes Chris Brown.
Housebuilding to the east of a Bedfordshire market town will be accompanied by measures to help boost its existing town centre, finds Josephine Smit.
Universities are playing an increasing role in urban regeneration but engagement between institutions and other local players needs to happen at all levels, finds Ben Kochan.
To get a true picture of the UK's coastal communities, it is important to recognise the value and potential of their maritime economy, writes Iain Mackinnon.
- Planner / Urban Designer - London Lewis Davey Greenwich, London
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Strategic Application Planner Carrington West London
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham
- Project and Development Manager Matchtech Hampshire
- Principal to Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Associate Director/ Director Oyster Partnership London
- Planner/ Senior Planner Oyster Partnership South East England