Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Developer Urban Splash plans to revive listed Plymouth landmark with residential conversion including office and commercial space at local levels.
Putting on performances in public places can have a lasting impact on town centres, but they need to be based on local issues and culture, finds Ben Kochan.
That is to improve the economic outcomes for under-served communities in the former industrial heartlands, writes Tim Williams.
Government backs plan to prepare former steelworks site for investment and redevelopment as business zone.
Planned Pioneer Place development already has cinema chain anchor and will deliver food and beverage and retail space.
Combined authority makes £10 million investment in Knowsley Council's plans to regenerate town centre.
The Great George Street project will see a long stalled site developed with homes and commercial space in buildings of up to 18 storeys.
Without the dynamism of the tertiary education sector, many cities in the UK would be on their last legs, writes Tim Williams.
The Ridgeway development, in Hertford, has replaced a quite dense 1960s-built scheme with housing on a more human scale, finds David Edwards.
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Carrington West Hampshire
- Principal DM Consultant *OUTSIDE IR35* Carrington West East Midlands Region
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- Senior Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Guildford
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Associate Director - Brighton Lewis Davey West Sussex
- Senior Planner - Bristol Macdonald & Co Bristol
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND DELIVERY ASSISTANT/OFFICER Hertsmere Borough Council Borehamwood, Hertfordshire