Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Analysis: Property prospects for 2023
The UK may be destined for recession this year, but property and construction industry forecasters see some bright spots among the gloom, writes Josephine Smit.
Opinion: Why do they never learn?
The gap has grown between outcomes in British regional cities and their continental counterparts, and current government policy won't close it, writes Tim Williams.
Need to know: Levelling Up Fund allocations ignite debate
Northern mayors and other leaders add voices to calls for a move away from competitive bidding process for government regeneration funding.
Review: Housing development on a former industrial site
The saw-tooth roof profile gives an east London scheme a clear identity and references the site's industrial past, which is reflected throughout the development, finds Brendan Kilpatrick.
Advice: Using housing development to revive the high street
There are benefits to bringing new housing development to the high street, as long as proposals consider the local context and demands, finds Ben Kochan.
Need to know: Infrastructure commission calls for action to limit future flood risk
Stricter controls on new developments and investment in drainage are needed to combat intense rainfall and increased urbanisation, according to government advisor.
Analysis: Addressing damp and mould in rented housing
Calls to radically change the way landlords respond to damp and mould in their homes have turned to action in the wake of the death of Awaab Ishak, writes Josephine Smit.
Opinion: Towards a new form of levelling up and regeneration
Policies in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill and moves by rebellious backbench MPs both include some measures that may contribute to a new vision for levelling up and regeneration, writes Chris Brown.
Opinion: Look locally to respond to the retail revolution
Strategies for renewing or replacing declining shopping centres will be highly locational and localised, writes Tim Williams.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton