Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Locations across England win support from government's £95 million High Streets Heritage Action Zones programme.
Tim Williams has seen little effective action so far in the UK or Australia to save the city centre business district.
The 95 Peckham Road housing scheme is cleverly crafted to offer a modern interpretation of the traditional mansion block, finds Jeremy Estop.
Declining visitors and COVID-19 continue to take a toll on the high street and some places may need to ask questions about their future purpose, Josephine Smit finds.
A shift to homeworking could transform the economies of towns and villages and ultimately help drive regeneration, but policies need a local focus, writes Victoria Perry.
The pandemic has put city centres and central business districts at risk and we need vision, guts and strategy to revive them, says Tim Williams.
Manchester's NOMA is regenerating character and community as part of its redevelopment of an 8 hectare city site, Josephine Smit writes.
With the COVID shock having an impact on work and travel patterns, cities may have to respond quickly, says Chris Brown.
- Interim Director of Growth Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Career Grade Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston, Lancashire
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Project Officer - King Street Heritage Action Zone Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Sustainable Development Lead Park Avenue Recruitment North Yorkshire