Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
Tim Williams contemplates the track record of the UK's new prime minister and the qualities of the returning co-chair of a government-initiated commission.
Strategies to regenerate seaside towns need to be based on the skills in the local communities, as well as local historic features, finds Ben Kochan.
The first housing scheme at Whitehill & Bordon includes community facilities and employment opportunities but has yet to be fully used, finds Saffron Frost.
A Manchester project has explored child-friendly design by asking children to create a play structure for a planned park and prototyping the end result, finds Josephine Smit.
The historic cores of town centres should provide a focus for revival and townscape improvement, but local interests also need to be involved to bring in new activities, finds Ben Kochan.
With retailers moving out of shopping centres, some property owners and local authorities are repurposing space with very different uses, finds Josephine Smit.
A 25-year fund is among proposals put forward by UK2070 Commission in its first report on tackling social, economic and environmental inequalities.
London housing association Poplar HARCA is two thirds of the way through a successful scheme to unlock hidden homes and is sharing its learning with others, Josephine Smit finds.
- Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Altrincham, Flexible Location
- Senior Town Planning Consultant - Cheshire Lewis Davey Flexible in the North East
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Enterprise & Infrastructure Policy Team Leader Stratford-on-Avon District Council Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing North West
- Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Warwickshire