Urban regeneration for town planners and other placemaking professionals, including decontamination and physical regeneration.Page Title RSS feed
Stricter controls on new developments and investment in drainage are needed to combat intense rainfall and increased urbanisation, according to government advisor.
Calls to radically change the way landlords respond to damp and mould in their homes have turned to action in the wake of the death of Awaab Ishak, writes Josephine Smit.
Policies in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill and moves by rebellious backbench MPs both include some measures that may contribute to a new vision for levelling up and regeneration, writes Chris Brown.
Strategies for renewing or replacing declining shopping centres will be highly locational and localised, writes Tim Williams.
Build-to-rent suburban communities have a part to play in delivering on the levelling up agenda, writes Ian Barnett.
As a change of prime minister raises questions about the government's planned innovation zones, Chris Brown sets out the priorities.
New market hall will anchor mixed use development being brought forward by English Cities Fund in strategic partnership with St Helens Borough Council.
The government has opened bidding for its new investment zones, although the proposal still presents questions, Josephine Smit finds.
Proposals in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill aimed at facilitating compulsory purchase are encouraging, writes Adam Rhead, although barriers remain.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton