The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
A government backed review is the latest in a series of interventions to help grow custom and self build housing. Josephine Smit looks at the sector's progress.
A former car showroom site in Bath is set to be redeveloped with more than 600 rental and student homes.
With flooding risks increasing in urban areas, mitigation measures need to be considered in design and long term management measures established, finds Ben Kochan.
The global climate change predictions set out by scientists mean the only significant uncertainty is the speed and scale of our response, writes Chris Brown.
Assessment of UK climate risk from the government's independent advisor points to risks to health, wellbeing and productivity from exposure to heat in homes and other buildings.
Greening junctions and roads can be part of active travel strategies to encourage greater walking and cycling, writes Ben Kochan.
But new economic principles are demonstrating a different and more sustainable approach, writes Chris Brown.
Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Reaching net zero in the residential sector requires significant change in approach, but the build to rent sector is well placed to benefit, writes Will Waller.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton