The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Reaching net zero in the residential sector requires significant change in approach, but the build to rent sector is well placed to benefit, writes Will Waller.
Through the pandemic, the need to provide regional and local distribution sites for online shopping deliveries has become even more pressing, finds Ben Kochan.
A number of public and private sector players are adopting modern methods of construction in housebuilding, but market challenges are still being addressed, Josephine Smit finds.
Making existing homes energy efficient will be key to achieving the government's 2050 net zero target, but spearheading programmes demands a community approach, finds Ben Kochan.
Joint venture of Transport for London and Barratt London to develop 450 homes next to London Underground station.
Boris Johnson's green plan includes backing for energy efficient homes and public buildings and a neighbourhood trialling hydrogen for heating and cooking.
Local political leadership is driving a string of new sustainable neighbourhoods and the UK government will be making its own mark, writes Chris Brown.
New housing schemes need to be designed so that it's easier for residents to get on their bicycles than jump in a car, if we are to achieve government ambitions to promote cycling, finds Ben Kochan.
- Senior Economic Development Officer Osborne Richardson England
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Planning Director | London | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment England, London
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Planning Manager (Client Side) Lewis Davey Hampshire
- Planning Officer - ROSS5628 G2 Recruitment London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Birmingham Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Executive Director Publica Cirencester based
- Regeneration Assistant Flintshire County Council Ewloe, Deeside