The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
But new economic principles are demonstrating a different and more sustainable approach, writes Chris Brown.
Oxford City Council's housing company has completed the first homes in its ten-year delivery programme, and is applying lessons from its early experience, Josephine Smit finds.
Reaching net zero in the residential sector requires significant change in approach, but the build to rent sector is well placed to benefit, writes Will Waller.
Through the pandemic, the need to provide regional and local distribution sites for online shopping deliveries has become even more pressing, finds Ben Kochan.
A number of public and private sector players are adopting modern methods of construction in housebuilding, but market challenges are still being addressed, Josephine Smit finds.
Making existing homes energy efficient will be key to achieving the government's 2050 net zero target, but spearheading programmes demands a community approach, finds Ben Kochan.
Joint venture of Transport for London and Barratt London to develop 450 homes next to London Underground station.
Boris Johnson's green plan includes backing for energy efficient homes and public buildings and a neighbourhood trialling hydrogen for heating and cooking.
- Regeneration Lead (Localities) Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Capital Programme Osborne Richardson Newham, London, England
- Planner | Nottingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Manchester | Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Leeds | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Team Leader Strategic Planning (Local Plans) Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Development Executive - Placemaking | Milton Keynes Penguin Recruitment Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands