The environmental impact and sustainability of new places and developments, including energy efficiency, carbon reduction and greening..Page Title RSS fee
A project to upgrade the energy efficiency of 108 Lancashire homes is one element of a developer's broader environmental, social and governance strategy.
In the face of the inability of governments to save the planet at COP26 in Glasgow, the rest of us are going to have to lead, writes Chris Brown.
This month the government published its Heat and Buildings Strategy as part of the UK's path to net zero, but challenges remain in making existing housing stock more sustainable, Josephine Smit finds.
If climate change is going to be arrested, we will almost certainly have to get used to the price of carbon being an everyday part of our lives, writes Chris Brown.
The industry is still in the early stages of exploring the impact of the UK's net zero carbon targets and needs information to drive decisionmaking, writes Lee Carroll.
The new Climate Innovation District being built by CITU on the edge of Leeds city centre offers a model for sustainable design and development, finds Stella Heeley.
Layout and design of streets and developments can help manage the air quality for residents in new and existing housing, finds Ben Kochan.
By adopting the zero carbon ambition, leaders can give the UK government leverage to make a success of negotiations at November's United Nations climate change conference, COP26, writes Chris Brown.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton