Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior Planner Macdonald & Company London
- Town Planning Consultant Macdonald & Company Manchester
- Town Planner/Senior Planner Macdonald & Company London
- Planning Officer Matchtech London
- Regeneration Lead (Localities) Essex County Council Chelmsford, Essex
- Head of Capital Programme Osborne Richardson Newham, London, England
- Planner | Nottingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Manchester | Property Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner or Senior Planner | Leeds | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking