Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Team Leader, Strategic Development Charnwood Borough Council Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Senior Planning Officer Central Bedfordshire Council Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Graduate, Planning & Administration Officer Lewis Davey Oxfordshire
- Principal Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Kent
- Senior Development Management Planner- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Oxfordshire
- Senior DM Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire
- Planning Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Leicestershire
- Planning Consultant - Major Applications Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Buckinghamshire
- Conservation Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Surrey