Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Planner / Senior Planner Pro Vision Ampfield, Hampshire
- Senior / Principal Planner | Birmingham | Major projects Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Strategic Planning Manager Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Town Planner (Associate) Stride Treglown Solent (near Winchester)
- Town Planner | Manchester | MRTPI or Licentiate | Exciting Company Lewis Davey City of Manchester
- Planning Director / Associate / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Various inc Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Kent, Berkshire, Somerset, London and Sussex
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planners - Norwich Lewis Davey Norwich, Norfolk
- Senior / Principal Planner - Hertfordshire Lewis Davey Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- Planning Officer G2 Recruitment Somerset