Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Strategic Projects Manager (Planning Delivery) upto £54,656 Lewis Davey Shefford, Bedfordshire
- Planner / Senior Planner Lewis Davey Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Chartered Planner - Leeds (Senior or Associate) Lewis Davey West Yorkshire
- Chartered Planners - Leicester Lewis Davey Leicestershire
- Client Side Town Planner Lewis Davey Stansted, Essex
- Planning Consultant / Senior Consultant / Associate Planner Lewis Davey Preston, Lancashire
- Policy Team Leader with a Policy Manager job title! Lewis Davey Essex
- Planning Manager Lewis Davey Winchester, Hampshire
- Senior Planning Policy Officer (£28 + per hour)- South London Deverell Smith London (Greater)
- Transport Planner - Regeneration Project - South London Deverell Smith London