Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Team Leader – Viability & Obligations Islington Council Islington Town Hall, Upper Street, London N12UD
- Senior Planning Officer x2 (Policy and Infrastructure) Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Planning Officer- Somerset Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Principal Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Enforcement Officer and Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Suffolk
- Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - Local Plans Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Essex
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- S106/CIL Compliance Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Planning Consultant, Birmingham - West Midlands. Zodiac Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands