Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Planning Director | Bedfordshire | Equity + Bonuses Lewis Davey Bedfordshire
- Team Leader – Strategic Planning and Economic Regeneration Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (Development Management) Rochford District Council Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (or Senior) | Major Housebuilder | Essex - just off M25 Lewis Davey Essex - just off the M25
- Principal Planning Officer - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Planning Monitoring Officer - (Policy) Carrington West London (Greater)
- Town Planner | London | Socially Rewarding Projects Penguin Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant | London | Development & Regeneration Penguin Recruitment London