Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Housing Enabling Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Intelligence Data Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- URGENT - Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - FULLY REMOTE Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Regeneration Basildon Council Basildon, Essex
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham