Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Graduate Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Planning Project Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)