Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Project Officer - King Street Heritage Action Zone Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Sustainable Development Lead Park Avenue Recruitment North Yorkshire
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Planning Director | Birmingham | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Birmingham
- Neighbourhood Regeneration Manager Macdonald & Co London