Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Town Planner/Senior Town Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Associate / Director Lewis Davey Colchester, Essex
- Principal Adviser – Access and Inclusion Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Director of Planning - OPDC Macdonald & Co London
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London SE1
- Head of Planning - Development Management OPDC Central London SE1
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- High Street Heritage Action Zone Project Manager Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire