Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Senior Planner Policy London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth Civic Centre
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties
- DM Team Leader Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Planning Director | Birmingham | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- Planning Director | Bristol | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment Bristol, England