Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Development Strategy Manager Rugby Borough Council Rugby, Warwickshire
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Homeworking
- Various Planning Roles Folkestone & Hythe District Council Folkestone, Kent
- Assistant Director - Growth & Housing Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Planning Officer (Level 1) Wakefield Council Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Senior Planner - (London) - Award-winning company Osborne Richardson London (Greater)
- Planning Consultant (Major Projects) Carrington West Somerset
- Principal DM Planner (Majors) Carrington West London (Central), London (Greater)
- Capital Project Manager Osborne Richardson England
- Planning Manager - Clientside - Specialist Housing Lewis Davey North East of London