Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Altrincham, Flexible Location
- Senior Town Planning Consultant - Cheshire Lewis Davey Flexible in the North East
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Enterprise & Infrastructure Policy Team Leader Stratford-on-Avon District Council Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing North West
- Planning Officer - OUTSIDE IR35 Vivid Resourcing Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing West Midlands
- Senior Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing Warwickshire