Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Town Planner – London (Retail specialism) Jon Taylor Associates Central London
- Planning Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - West London - £40-£50/hour - Home Working Vivid Resourcing West London
- Interim Planning Policy Manager Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire
- Senior Town Planner – Colchester Jon Taylor Associates Colchester, Essex
- Principal Policy Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Regeneration Support Officer Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Strategic Lead – Regeneration & Development Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside