Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Category Manager - Procurement Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Director: Chief Planner Wirral Council Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Capital Projects Manager Osborne Richardson Hertfordshire
- 2 Principal Planners - DM Osborne Richardson North London
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent
- Principal Regeneration Officer Pembrokeshire County Council County Hall, Haverfordwest
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire