Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Planner | Bedford | 1+ years' experience Lewis Davey Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Senior Planning Manager | Housebuilder | 5+ years' experience Lewis Davey South Essex, Near M25
- Planning Consultant Lewis Davey Exeter, Devon
- Major Projects Supervisor Carrington West Wiltshire
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner - Milton Keynes Penguin Recruitment Milton Keynes
- Senior Town Planner - Southampton Penguin Recruitment Southampton