Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Infrastructure Delivery Officer London Borough of Barking and Dagenham London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Planning Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing Hertfordshire
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Director or Senior Director - Town Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Policy Officer Vivid Resourcing Hampshire
- Experienced London Planner | Level & Salary negotiable | Major regen, retail & specialist resi Lewis Davey London - WC1
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)