Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Experienced Town Planner | 4+ years' experience | Southampton Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Planning Director / Head of London Planning Lewis Davey London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Regeneration Officer East Hampshire District Council Whitehill, Bordon
- Planning Officer Ackerman Pierce South East London
- Planning Assistants Bracknell Forest Borough Council Bracknell, Berkshire
- Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Principal Planning Officer - Outside IR35 Park Avenue Recruitment Hertfordshire
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Essex