Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- City Centre Regeneration Co-ordinator Plymouth City Council Plymouth, Devon
- Team Leader – Development Management Brighton & Hove City Council Brighton, East Sussex
- Planning Development Manager Gloucester City Council Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Senior/Associate Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties