Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Business Unit Leader - Planning Policy & Economy - Mid Sussex Lewis Davey CB Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Planning Enforcement Officer- Kent Park Avenue Recruitment Kent
- Town Planner / Senior Planner | nr Stevenage | up to £40k basic + bonuses | Big projects Lewis Davey Hertfordshire
- Chartered Town Planners x 2 - East Midlands Lewis Davey East Midands
- Planning Consultant/Senior Planner - Bournemouth Lewis Davey Bournemouth, Dorset
- Assistant Director - Planning Vivid Resourcing South UK
- Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Buckinghamshire
- Planning Officer LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets, London (Greater)
- Planning Policy Manager Vivid Resourcing West Midlands Region
- Associate Director - London (copy) Martin Robeson Planning Practice London (Greater)