Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Graduate/Assistant Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Principal Planner - Worcestershire Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Worcestershire
- Planning Technician South Norfolk District Council Long Stratton, Norwich
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Planning Officer West Lancashire Borough Council Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Experienced Graduate Planner / Reading / APC support Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Planner - Town Planner - Planning Consultancy Oyster Partnership London
- Senior/ Principal Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior to Principal Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- 15Hatfields Chadwick Court London SE1 8DJ
Westminster Media Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for regional development and the creative industries in the UK
- Thu 14 Dec 2017
- Central London