Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Things Are Looking Up Oyster Partnership South East England
- Planning Compliance Manager LB Tower Hamlets Tower Hamlets
- CIL Administrator Macdonald & Co London
- Head of Planning Strategy Historic England London (Central), London (Greater)
- Economic Development Officer Carrington West South of England
- Head of Planning Policy and Environment Coventry City Council Coventry, West Midlands
- Planning Policy & Strategy Manager Blaby District Council Office
- Senior Planner / Planning Manager Landstrom Group Limited Brighton, East Sussex
- Head of Housing Delivery Bristol City Council Bristol
- Business Relations and Economic Growth officer Macdonald & Co East Midlands