Special report editor Bryan Johnston introduces this year's survey
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Top 100, a unique source of intelligence on the biggest ongoing regeneration projects across the UK.
The series has tracked project progress from the boom times of 2007 through the credit crunch, a major recession and cutbacks in public spending.
The sector remains challenging, but this year’s survey of the sector detects some signs of improvement in the volume of completions and funding sources.
Bryan Johnston, consultant editor, email@example.com
Download a PDF version of the Top 100 Regeneration Projects 2013
Activity has picked up again on major renewal schemes as the market fights back against the economic downturn, Bryan Johnston concludes.
Some major schemes have kept completions going over the past three years despite the unfavourable economic climate, Huw Morris reports.
- Senior Economic Development Officer Osborne Richardson England
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Planning Director | London | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment England, London
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Planning Manager (Client Side) Lewis Davey Hampshire
- Planning Officer - ROSS5628 G2 Recruitment London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Birmingham Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Executive Director Publica Cirencester based
- Regeneration Assistant Flintshire County Council Ewloe, Deeside