The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
A gender-responsive approach to city planning and design should become business as usual and not a special consideration, writes Sowmya Parthasarathy.
First phase of masterplan for Greater Manchester town will create pedestrianised streets, a town square and space for dining, bars and local independent businesses.
The developers of Holbourne Park in Bath sought to build a Georgian-style neighbourhood, but its opportunities were limited by commercial realities, find Amanda Taylor and Stephanie Massie.
The new park at the heart of Manchester's emerging Mayfield regeneration scheme has been created to respond to the aspirations of local people and delivered sustainably, finds Josephine Smit.
Developer Strawberry Star secures consent for proposal including two landmark 16-storey towers.
Plans will see the former Cavalry Barracks in west London redeveloped with homes, workspace, shops, cafes and community uses, while heritage buildings are restored.
New market hall will anchor mixed use development being brought forward by English Cities Fund in strategic partnership with St Helens Borough Council.
Offsite construction methods can be used to create highly sustainable homes, but it's important to identify the right system so the design fits its location, finds Ben Kochan.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton