The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Developer Urban Splash plans to revive listed Plymouth landmark with residential conversion, including office and commercial space at lower levels.
Planned Pioneer Place development already has cinema chain anchor and will deliver food and beverage and retail space.
Refurbishment of Darlington's Hippodrome theatre provides much needed extra space while also celebrating the building's heritage, finds Emma Weedon.
The Great George Street project will see a long stalled site developed with homes and commercial space in buildings of up to 18 storeys.
Last month's serious floods, affecting large areas in the north of England, have put the issue of development on the flood plain back in the news.
Oxford college's development company wins backing for Oxford North innovation district, including 480 homes and employment space.
The Ridgeway development, in Hertford, has replaced a quite dense 1960s-built scheme with housing on a more human scale, finds David Edwards.
Plans have been approved to demolish the 225 homes on the Friary Park estate and replace them with 990 new homes.
- Town Planner/Senior Town Planner Macdonald & Co London
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Associate / Director Lewis Davey Colchester, Essex
- Principal Adviser – Access and Inclusion Greater London Authority Central London SE1
- Director of Planning - OPDC Macdonald & Co London
- Director of Planning OPDC Central London SE1
- Head of Planning - Development Management OPDC Central London SE1
- Planning Director or Associate Director | Top Consultancy | Newcastle Lewis Davey Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Principal Regeneration Officer Bridgend County Borough Council Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr)
- High Street Heritage Action Zone Project Manager Kettering Borough Council Kettering, Northamptonshire