The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Proposal for west London site will provide 144 shared ownership and London Living Rent homes under revised design.
The 42 storey Manhattan Loft Gardens in east London is a surprisingly successful example of urban design, finds David Edwards.
McCarthy Stone wins approval for development providing extra care apartments, bungalows and two-storey chalets.
Historic Weir Mill will have homes, and leisure and cultural space under proposal by developer Capital&Centric and architect BDP.
The new Climate Innovation District being built by CITU on the edge of Leeds city centre offers a model for sustainable design and development, finds Stella Heeley.
Shropshire power station site is set for regeneration with up to 1,000 homes and commercial, leisure and community uses.
Layout and design of streets and developments can help manage the air quality for residents in new and existing housing, finds Ben Kochan.
Hounslow Council's civic centre has moved to the town centre, freeing up its former west London site for redevelopment with almost a thousand homes, Josephine Smit finds.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton