The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Oxford college's development company wins backing for Oxford North innovation district, including 480 homes and employment space.
The Ridgeway development, in Hertford, has replaced a quite dense 1960s-built scheme with housing on a more human scale, finds David Edwards.
Plans have been approved to demolish the 225 homes on the Friary Park estate and replace them with 990 new homes.
Live music venues bring vibrancy to urban centres and with good planning and design, friction with local residents can be avoided, finds Ben Kochan.
Southampton City Council gives the green light to plans including apartment tower, hotel and office space for key site close to station.
North London's The Pavilions enhances the natural habitat on its former industrial site and has attractive homes, but the interface with surrounding streets required more thought, find Lucy Large and Evelyn Wong.
Berkeley wins go ahead to develop up to 1,300 homes on the former Horlicks factory site in Slough, west London.
The Collective aims to develop mixed scheme in Borough High Street, which draws inspiration from the Peckham Levels.
- Planner / Urban Designer - London Lewis Davey Greenwich, London
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- EIA Planning Director / Associate Director | 8 office locations | Wide range of projects Lewis Davey One of 8 locations across the UK
- Strategic Application Planner Carrington West London
- Corporate Director of Regeneration, Economy and Growth Durham County Council Durham
- Project and Development Manager Matchtech Hampshire
- Principal to Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Development Management G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Associate Director/ Director Oyster Partnership London
- Planner/ Senior Planner Oyster Partnership South East England