The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Developer U+I and Transport for London win backing for mixed use proposal for a historic site close to London Bridge station.
As current development proposals continue to promote business as usual, how can post-lockdown ambitions to do better make progress, asks Chris Brown.
The last homes are coming forward at a live-work neighbourhood flanking the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London.
Plans to turn an engine shed and locomotive workshops in Ashford into film studios, offices and homes is a creative re-use, but integration into the Kent town is challenging, finds Jonathan Tarbatt.
Storey Homes' De Montfort Place provides new homes that are sympathetic to their Bedford setting and reinstate the streetscape, Josephine Smit finds.
Developer Eutopia Homes will deliver homes for market sale and rent in regeneration area beside River Irwell.
We need to demand better places if we don't want government to repeat the approaches of the past, writes Chris Brown.
Zaha Hadid Architects' design for pair of mixed use towers gets approval from housing secretary Robert Jenrick.
- Director or Senior Director - Town Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal or Associate Director of Planning Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (policy) Deverell Smith Surrey
- Category Manager - Procurement Osborne Richardson East London
- Assistant Director: Chief Planner Wirral Council Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8ED
- Capital Projects Manager Osborne Richardson Hertfordshire
- 2 Principal Planners - DM Osborne Richardson North London
- Head of Planning Policy Carlisle City Council Carlisle, Cumbria
- Project Delivery Manager Chesterfield Borough Council Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Senior Infrastructure Planner Dartford Borough Council Dartford, Kent