The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
A new walkway in Melbourne, Australia, improves access and provides a more engaging and flexible form of urban infrastructure, Josephine Smit finds.
Cambridge's Ninewells residential development has quite a dense feel and takes full advantage of its former green belt location, finds Glen Richardson.
A gas works site that has been vacant for more than two decades is set for redevelopment with 625 homes.
The first phase of Barton Park shows signs of creating a successful place on the edge of Oxford, finds Jon Rowland.
Spa and resort business Therme Group plans centre with gardens, pools, cafes and activity space for TraffordCity site.
Last month John Tutte, executive chair of Redrow, one of the UK's largest volume housebuilders, hit out at the conclusions of the government-backed Building Better Building Beautiful Commission.
Council regeneration company works with developer on plans to redevelop former pub site with 196 homes.
Redevelopment of the St Clement's Hospital site, in east London, reuses historic buildings for housing, but design of new buildings may not prove so resilient, finds Brendan Kilpatrick.
- Housing Enabling Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Manager Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Intelligence Data Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- Housing Project Officer Bristol City Council Bristol
- URGENT - Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - FULLY REMOTE Vivid Resourcing Surrey
- Associate Director - top London Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner - Reading Deverell Smith Reading, Berkshire
- Town Planner - Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Regeneration Basildon Council Basildon, Essex
- Forward Planning and Economic Growth Team Manager Mansfield and Ashfield Shared Service Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham