The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
With its gentle proportions and use of traditional materials, the West Green housing development in north London sits comfortably among Victorian terraces, finds Tomasz Fiszer.
A government backed review is the latest in a series of interventions to help grow custom and self build housing. Josephine Smit looks at the sector's progress.
A former car showroom site in Bath is set to be redeveloped with more than 600 rental and student homes.
The government's new guidance around the design of new homes and neighbourhoods gives advice but won't necessarily drive better design quality, writes Joey Gardiner.
Joint venture secures consent to develop 235 homes in the second phase of the garden city's Ashmere village.
The location of Aberfeldy Village at the junction of two major roads poses design and layout challenges that its masterplan partially addresses, finds Brendan Kilpatrick.
Communities secretary Robert Jenrick launches National Model Design Code and revised NPPF in drive to put beauty at heart of planning system.
McLaren Property is to repurpose three buildings in the city's civic quarter to create student accommodation.
- Planner | Birmingham | Real Estate Consultancy Penguin Recruitment Homeworking
- Planner (Graduate to Associate) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner or Senior Town Planner CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior, Principal or Associate Director of Town Planning – London CCO Group London (Greater)
- Senior Policy Officer Matchtech London (Greater)
- Planning Officer - Householder Apps Osborne Richardson East Sussex, England
- Planner or Senior Planner (Birmingham) Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Planner – Projects Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE
- Principal Planning Officer - Development Management Mid Devon District Council Tiverton, Devon
- Planner / Senior Planner Parker Planning Services Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds / Cambridge - Milton