The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
We need innovative and varied solutions that middle-income earners can afford if we are going to address the housing crisis, writes Xander Vermeulen Windsant.
The grade 2 listed Walworth Town Hall building in south London is set to be restored and converted to new uses.
If we leave it to the untrammelled market, we will keep on getting the placemaking we've always had, writes Chris Brown.
Joint venture of Transport for London and Barratt London to develop 450 homes next to London Underground station.
The Forge residential scheme in east London creates an attractive and legible environment, write Maria Hadjinicolaou and Richard Crutchley.
Town centre site unused for more than a decade is set for redevelopment with homes and commercial and leisure space.
Too often corporate development focuses on designing buildings no-one will dislike, rather than buildings most people would love, writes John Marx.
Design takes fresh approach to the business park, focusing on flexibility and community with a mix of uses.
- Head of Planning Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Council Offices, Campus East, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6AE
- Regeneration Officer Flintshire County Council Deeside, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Senior Planner Policy London Borough of Lambeth Lambeth Civic Centre
- 2 x Project Managers - Economic Growth and Development Osborne Richardson London, England
- Senior Project Manager Osborne Richardson England, London
- Strategic Director Development, Growth & Regeneration (2 Year FTC) London Borough of Sutton Sutton, London
- Planning Policy Manager Macdonald & Co Home Counties
- DM Team Leader Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Planning Director | Birmingham | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- Planning Director | Bristol | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment Bristol, England