The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Council wins approval to develop 106-home mixed tenure scheme as part of major homebuilding programme.
The planning white paper singled out design codes as key tools for securing high quality development, but they must be kept up-to-date to be most effective, finds Ben Kochan.
Should the industry continue to provide standard housetypes or allow occupiers to decide on design? There is a middle way, writes Chris Brown.
The 95 Peckham Road housing scheme is cleverly crafted to offer a modern interpretation of the traditional mansion block, finds Jeremy Estop.
Shropshire Council's Cornovii Developments has got the green light for its first housing scheme, which begins a five-year housebuilding programme.
A shift to homeworking could transform the economies of towns and villages and ultimately help drive regeneration, but policies need a local focus, writes Victoria Perry.
The government's proposals for planning reform are probably not radical enough to make great places, writes Chris Brown.
Outline planning consent and development partners are in place for proposed 3,500 home garden community.
- Interim Director of Growth Vivid Resourcing Midlands
- URGENT - Principal Planning Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands
- Career Grade Planning Officer Preston City Council Preston, Lancashire
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment North West England
- Principal Policy Officer Park Avenue Recruitment East Midlands
- TOWN PLANNER 12 MTH FTC - Senior, Principal, Associate level Pegasus Group Bristol, UK
- Senior Strategic Planning Officer Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Capital Projects Manager Macdonald & Co London
- Senior Project Officer - King Street Heritage Action Zone Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Sustainable Development Lead Park Avenue Recruitment North Yorkshire