The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
The Forge residential scheme in east London creates an attractive and legible environment, write Maria Hadjinicolaou and Richard Crutchley.
Town centre site unused for more than a decade is set for redevelopment with homes and commercial and leisure space.
Too often corporate development focuses on designing buildings no-one will dislike, rather than buildings most people would love, writes John Marx.
Design takes fresh approach to the business park, focusing on flexibility and community with a mix of uses.
By relocating the train station, the council eventually got redevelopment going on the Rochester Riverside site and the resulting scheme impresses, finds Richard Simmons.
Approval for 449 homes to the south of Crewe marks start for delivery of Basford East neighbourhood.
Councils should look to promote housing for older people in town centres, but homes need to be generously proportioned and local services readily accessible, finds Ben Kochan.
Retirement Villages Group is looking to expand activity with 30 new sites and aims to create ultra-sustainable scheme in Chester.
- Senior Planning Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Homeworking
- Various Planning Roles Folkestone & Hythe District Council Folkestone, Kent
- Assistant Director - Growth & Housing Wigan Council Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Planning Officer (Level 1) Wakefield Council Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Senior Planner - (London) - Award-winning company Osborne Richardson London (Greater)
- Planning Consultant (Major Projects) Carrington West Somerset
- Principal DM Planner (Majors) Carrington West London (Central), London (Greater)
- Capital Project Manager Osborne Richardson England
- Planning Manager - Clientside - Specialist Housing Lewis Davey North East of London
- Planning Director | Bristol | New Office Opportunity Penguin Recruitment England, Bristol