The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
CALA Homes is to deliver 215 homes as part of the planned redevelopment of the Princess Royal Barracks in Camberley.
South London's Oval Quarter is an ambitious regeneration that delivers traditional streets and townhouses with a central park, writes Jeremy Estop.
Barratt London and Hyde Group have joined forces to provide homes with green space on the north west London site.
The historic environment provides a strong basis for housing development, but successful integration depends on a flexible approach, writes Ben Kochan.
Commercial developers have taken on board the benefits of placemaking, but housebuilders and some local authorities still have a lot to learn, writes Chris Brown.
A planned Cotswold community will have 2,000 homes in a green setting, and is being created using a new certification scheme for green infrastructure.
The renewal of Sheffield's iconic estate is continuing with a scheme combining homes with commercial space.
A planned development of two high rise towers could create a world record for modular construction and will provide 546 homes.
- Team Leader – Viability & Obligations Islington Council Islington Town Hall, Upper Street, London N12UD
- Senior Planning Officer x2 (Policy and Infrastructure) Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Planning Officer- Somerset Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Somerset
- Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Principal Design & Conservation Officer Macdonald & Co London (Greater)
- Enforcement Officer and Senior Enforcement Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Suffolk
- Senior/Principal Planning Policy Officer - Local Plans Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Essex
- Town Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- S106/CIL Compliance Officer Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Planning Consultant, Birmingham - West Midlands. Zodiac Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands