The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
New guidance is exploring the connections between quality of life and the built environment, and its timing could be auspicious, writes Chris Brown.
New support for homes with unsafe cladding is targeted at buildings over 18 metres in height, while other leaseholders can access capped loans.
Watford Borough Council is driving the improvement of a business park in the town to create modern, flexible workspace.
Greenford Quay is in suburban west London, but provides high density housing and its first phase shows promise, finds Simon Carne.
Social infrastructure has been embedded in east London's Royal Wharf in a strategy to transform a former industrial site into a sustainable neighbourhood, Josephine Smit finds.
Homes, offices, retail and leisure are all in the mix for the latest phases of Reading's Station Hill development.
In the government's quest to improve the design quality and sustainability of new homes, its own delivery agency could be a catalyst, writes Chris Brown.
Detailed planning consent marks the start of the large-scale Becketwell regeneration in Derby city centre.
- Economic Development Consultants Matchtech Homeworking
- Senior Planning Officer Carrington West Somerset
- Head of Planning Sheffield City Council Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Senior Planning Officer - Major Sites Team South Gloucestershire Council Yate, Bristol
- Development Manager Wokingham Borough Council Wokingham, Berkshire
- MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Town Planner / Senior Planner Beach Baker Property Recruitment Reading, Berkshire
- Head of Regeneration Osborne Richardson England, London
- Service Manager - Development Management Sedgemoor District Council Bridgwater, Somerset
- Planning Officer (Career Graded) Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council Nuneaton, Warwickshire