The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Angel Gardens on Manchester's northern edge fits tightly on its plot, creating a strong piece of urban architecture, but the landscaping required further thought, finds Stephen Gleave.
Developer U+I gets final sign off to create office and warehouse scheme in Tunbridge Wells green belt.
A 1960s shopping centre in Maidenhead is set to be replaced with a scheme combining 660 homes, offices and retail space.
The future looks uncertain but design and planning innovations in homes and the built environment around them could help meet the challenges, writes Tim Williams.
Alongside housing estate redevelopment at Kidbrooke Village, housebuilder Berkeley Homes has created play space and parkland, but provision for young teenagers could be more extensive, Ian Hingley finds.
Housebuilder Countryside secures consent for 3,500 home village on former airfield site west of Cambridge.
New guidance is exploring the connections between quality of life and the built environment, and its timing could be auspicious, writes Chris Brown.
New support for homes with unsafe cladding is targeted at buildings over 18 metres in height, while other leaseholders can access capped loans.
- Senior Economic Development Officer Osborne Richardson England
- Specialist Advisor – Conservation Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils Eastbourne & Lewes
- Planning Director | London | Planning Consultancy Penguin Recruitment England, London
- Assistant/MRTPI Planner - consultancy - Bristol Beach Baker Property Recruitment Bristol
- Regeneration Manager G2 Recruitment West Midlands
- Planning Manager (Client Side) Lewis Davey Hampshire
- Planning Officer - ROSS5628 G2 Recruitment London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Birmingham Beach Baker Property Recruitment Birmingham, West Midlands
- Executive Director Publica Cirencester based
- Regeneration Assistant Flintshire County Council Ewloe, Deeside