The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Regeneration of a Wakefield mill complex will add to the area's cultural offer and secure the future of the heritage assets.
In a highly desirable Dorset location a community land trust and a housing provider have delivered homes that local people can afford, writes Josephine Smit.
Small business space can create employment and enliven housing developments, but local authorities need to use land and planning powers to ensure it's affordable, finds Ben Kochan.
A joint venture of Cambridge City Council and housebuilder Hill has won approval for two residential schemes on council-owned land.
Dujardin Mews is Enfleld Borough Council's first social housing scheme for 40 years and sets a precedent for a wider regeneration, finds Ruth Richardson.
Planned terminal will accommodate super liners and give a boost to the regeneration of north Liverpool's docklands.
Harrogate Borough Council has given consent for a mixed tenure community in a landscaped setting on the town's outskirts.
Housing association Metropolitan has secured consent for its masterplan to transform the Clapham Park estate with 2,500 new homes.
- Senior Planning Officer (2 posts) North Norfolk District Council Cromer, Norfolk
- Town Planner – London (Retail specialism) Jon Taylor Associates Central London
- Planning Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Principal Planning Officer - West London - £40-£50/hour - Home Working Vivid Resourcing West London
- Interim Planning Policy Manager Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Berkshire
- Senior Town Planner – Colchester Jon Taylor Associates Colchester, Essex
- Principal Policy Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Hertfordshire
- Regeneration Support Officer Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside
- Strategic Lead – Regeneration & Development Sefton Council Bootle, Merseyside