The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Cheshire West and Chester Council has approved the first phase of the planned Chester Northgate leisure development.
NHS England is looking to influence UK housebuilding with its latest guidance. Josephine Smit looks at what it means for new homes and places.
Council backs consortium's plan for 2,000 home development applying garden city principles on the outskirts of Taunton.
Proposal for sensitive Cornish harbour site is expected to deliver homes, commercial space and improved public realm.
The audit of housing design quality being led by Professor Matthew Carmona of the Bartlett School of Planning will provide quantitative evidence to inform policymaking, writes Chris Brown.
Approval given for 2,500 homes to be developed on the outskirts of Scunthorpe as part of the planned Lincolnshire Lakes scheme.
A 1920s-built housing estate in west Kensington is being comprehensively regenerated in a programme that is taking around eight years, finds Josephine Smit.
Proposal will see eighteenth century industrial buildings beside Leeds and Liverpool Canal refurbished for cultural and leisure uses.
- Senior or Associate Planner | Great projects | Genuine progression | Big company, small team Lewis Davey Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- Town Planner (up to 5 years' experience) Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Senior Town Planner Lewis Davey Near Cambridge
- Associate|Associate Director Lewis Davey Near Southampton
- Planning Consultant (2-8 years experience) Lewis Davey Chester
- Regeneration Masterplanner Brent Council Brent, London
- Town Planner Lewis Davey Southampton, Hampshire
- Birmingham / West Midlands - Senior Planner / Associate Director / Director Lewis Davey Birmingham, West Midlands
- Senior Town Planner Lewis Davey Near Brighton
- Planning Director / Senior Associate | Lead Manchester office | £60k - £100k DOE Lewis Davey Manchester, Greater Manchester