The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
In Liverpool's Welsh Streets two-up, two-down Victorian terraced housing is being regenerated to create modern homes with a variety of unit sizes and open plan layouts, finds Michael Cosser.
New leisure and wellbeing centre is intended to help combat childhood obesity, mental health conditions and isolation.
Planning policies are needed to encourage under-occupiers of large family housing to encourage them to 'downsize' to smaller and more convenient homes, finds Ben Kochan.
Stride Treglown and Sarah Wigglesworth are among design teams shortlisted in competition to masterplan 900-home town extension.
London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham gives green light to proposal to upgrade exhibition centre and add arts and business hub.
Cross-subsidy from private housing allowed Camden Council to fund new and improved social homes on the Maiden Lane estate, but the approach called for some compromise, finds Ben Wrighton.
High-rise scheme of 375 homes will be first private development linked to Bristol City Council's heat network.
A long-delayed city site now looks set for redevelopment with a planned scheme of more than 500 homes plus commercial space.
- Planning Director | Bedfordshire | Equity + Bonuses Lewis Davey Bedfordshire
- Team Leader – Strategic Planning and Economic Regeneration Lewis Davey CB Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (Development Management) Rochford District Council Rochford, Essex
- Planning Manager (or Senior) | Major Housebuilder | Essex - just off M25 Lewis Davey Essex - just off the M25
- Principal Planning Officer - South East Oyster Partnership South East England
- Senior Planning Officer- Surrey Park Avenue Recruitment Surrey
- Principal Development Management Planner Park Avenue Recruitment Bedfordshire
- Planning Monitoring Officer - (Policy) Carrington West London (Greater)
- Town Planner | London | Socially Rewarding Projects Penguin Recruitment London
- Planning Consultant | London | Development & Regeneration Penguin Recruitment London