The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Bath and North East Somerset Council is in the process of selecting a development partner for this key area of the planned Bath Quays regeneration.
The site of Brighton office building AMEX House is to be redeveloped with a mixed use scheme combining workspace with homes and retail.
The listed Rutland Mills on Wakefield's waterfront is to be redeveloped as a creative and technology hub, but success will rest on its mix of users and management, finds Nick Bridgland.
City of London Corporation has given its go ahead for a 56 storey tower to be added to the eastern cluster in the city.
Revised proposals for the redevelopment of the Elephant and Castle shopping centre have won the go ahead from Southwark Council.
Large-scale regeneration of Pembrokeshire dock and marina is led by leisure, with hotels and restaurants as well as homes.
Sustainable housing development can be practical in areas subject to flood risk, but a strategic approach and careful design are needed, finds Ben Kochan.
The Catford Green housing scheme is quite high rise but takes advantage of good transport connections and proximity to the town centre, finds Philippa Curran.
- Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location Lewis Davey North Birmingham, West Midlands
- Planning Consultant | Oxfordshire | £35,000 - £60,000 Lewis Davey South Oxfordshire
- Northern Arc Strategic Development Manager Mid Sussex District Council Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- Lead Advisor Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner/Senior Consultant - Economic Development Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Future Place Project Manager Royal Institute of British Architects Central London - Regents Park.
- Heads of Development Planning Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions UK Limited London and Birmingham
- Senior Town Planner (or Planner) | Cambridge | up to £45k Lewis Davey Cambridge
- Graduate Planner Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Planning Project Manager Macdonald & Co London (Central), London (Greater)