The latest news & analysis of urban design, architecture and heritage and conservation in the built environment.Page Title RSS feed
Brentford Lock West's first phase links well into its surrounding neighbourhood, but a new route is needed to the nearby rail station, finds Simon Carne.
Enhanced planning application will see south London shopping centre replaced with more retail and leisure space plus 1,000 homes.
A Pease Pottage neighbourhood has the go ahead for the first of more than 600 planned homes, which will sit alongside amenities and parkland.
Momentum Lewes Road proposes a mix of development uses along a major artery out of Brighton, but its success will rest on the road's integration into the scheme, says Michael Doyle.
Medway Council has approved plans for the regeneration of a key brownfield site beside the River Medway with a mixed urban quarter.
A 1980s-built shopping centre in Hertford is to be redeveloped with a scheme that will introduce homes and leisure to the retail formula.
I was told an interesting story last week. Apparently, before the election, the Prime Minister decided that something had to be done about the poor quality design of the homes and places produced by speculative housebuilders.
Developer Active Urban plans to build 100 contemporary homes on a former office site close to a historic location.
- Principal Planning Officer Mendip District Council Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- Graduate/Assistant Planner Macdonald & Co Central London
- Principal Planner - Worcestershire Park Avenue Recruitment Ltd Worcestershire
- Planning Technician South Norfolk District Council Long Stratton, Norwich
- Planning Enforcement Officer Vivid Resourcing East Midlands Region
- Planning Officer West Lancashire Borough Council Ormskirk, Lancashire
- Experienced Graduate Planner / Reading / APC support Penguin Recruitment Reading
- Planner - Town Planner - Planning Consultancy Oyster Partnership London
- Senior/ Principal Planner - Berkshire Oyster Partnership Berkshire
- Senior to Principal Town Planner Deverell Smith London (Central), London (Greater)
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- NLA, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT
- Wed 29 Nov 2017
- 15Hatfields Chadwick Court London SE1 8DJ
Westminster Media Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for regional development and the creative industries in the UK
- Thu 14 Dec 2017
- Central London